Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2019/20 Trade Idea Thread

All trade ideas here.

I have no idea what moves should be made until we figure out what we have. Hopefully they donít need to add to the bottom 6. Might not have to add to the D once McDermott comes back and with the addition of Sandin.

If lilj pulls it together we could have a solid d together with
    Riley-ceci (or McDermott)
    sandin-lilj (or McDermott)
    Barrie-muzzin

It would be nice to hold onto our 1st rounder this season. The offence will need some support in 3 years.

First rounder is gone to Carolina for taking on Marleau's salary at the 2nd day of the draft. I think if Bracco has another solid AHL season he's the biggest trade chip. We're absolutely flush with talent on the right side with Nylander, Marner and Kapanen once Hyman comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    First rounder is gone to Carolina for taking on Marleau's salary at the 2nd day of the draft. I think if Bracco has another solid AHL season he's the biggest trade chip. We're absolutely flush with talent on the right side with Nylander, Marner and Kapanen once Hyman comes back.
    Jeez I totally forgot about Hyman. Hopefully he find a comfy spot beside Kerfoot.

I love the idea of loading up the top 2 lines.

Marner for hall?

Any interest in tj Brodie?
    Iíd give a 2nd for him, but Iím one of those ďpay for offence, find cheap defensive gap fillersĒ type of guys.

Boy this form is a ghost town eh? Too bad, I always liked it way better than the other site.

Hoping for a Ceci move and Liljegren call up before the deadline. Maybe a move for a veteran backup.
    2015 Re-Draft Dream Team

Hall-Backes-Cammalleri
    Lupul-Bjugstad-Brown
    Rieder-Rakell-Hayes
    Jaskin-Jenner-Stempniak

McDonagh-Doughty
    Orpik-Jones
    Campbell-Gudbranson

Bernier
    Tokarski

Quote Originally Posted by JaysLeafs98 View Post
    Boy this form is a ghost town eh? Too bad, I always liked it way better than the other site.

Hoping for a Ceci move and Liljegren call up before the deadline. Maybe a move for a veteran backup.
    *cough cough*

*tumbleweed rolls by*

It's not worth my time to put hours of my free time in to update things to only have 1 or 2 members read/discuss. We have lots of guests but none sign up to take part in discussion. I can update the whole site in a couple days and keep pumping stuff out but nobody comes on here lol. It's frustrating. It's like I'm posting to myself which is pathetic.

I see that Ceci is to be re-evaluated on a month to month type of basis. Does this mean that cap space will not be available with his absence? Does he need to be on LTIR to be able to reuse his salary on a replacement? Sorry if this has been asked already.

Quote Originally Posted by CptObvious71 View Post
    I see that Ceci is to be re-evaluated on a month to month type of basis. Does this mean that cap space will not be available with his absence? Does he need to be on LTIR to be able to reuse his salary on a replacement? Sorry if this has been asked already.
    Link in the Clifford/Campbell thread.