Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 343 of 493 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 7382
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    It was an Achilles injury, which is usually an NBA death sentence, so no.
    Yeah KDs sure seeing the effects of that death sentence signing a full max. Please if cousins was a superstar like KD it wouldnít of been a problem. The problem was he was a me first player and a locker room killer. You canít be serious. Iíd understand if he got at least a short term big deal but not one team outside of a MLE? Yeah that says plenty.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Yeah KDs sure seeing the effects of that death sentence signing a full max. Please if cousins was a superstar like KD it wouldnít of been a problem. The problem was he was a me first player and a locker room killer. You canít be serious. Iíd understand if he got at least a short term big deal but not one team outside of a MLE? Yeah that says plenty.
    KD is a different type of gamble. That should be self explanatory. Being the size of Cousins makes it even worse.

99% of players who suffer that injury never reach a high level of play again or are shortly out of the league. We actually donít know how KD is going to be when heís back.

If you recall, there was a similar discussion around KD after he suffered his injury. People had to go back to Dominique Wilkins to find an example of a player coming back the same or better.

KD is a different type of gamble. That should be self explanatory. Being the size of Cousins makes it even worse.

99% of players who suffer that injury never reach a high level of play again or are shortly out of the league. We actually donít know how KD is going to be when heís back.

If you recall, there was a similar discussion around KD after he suffered his injury. People had to go back to Dominique Wilkins to find an example of a player coming back the same or better.
    Thatís fine but your telling me not one team is willing to gamble over the MLE ? Come on now. KDs a 7 footer too I get heís the all time great but nothing over the MLE? I just donít get it. I didnít think cousins was a bum or anything but no he wasnít a #1 on a great team. Embiid is better on both ends btw. Towns is similar to cousins better shooter awful defender.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Thatís fine but your telling me not one team is willing to gamble over the MLE ? Come on now. KDs a 7 footer too I get heís the all time great but nothing over the MLE? I just donít get it. I didnít think cousins was a bum or anything but no he wasnít a #1 on a great team. Embiid is better on both ends btw. Towns is similar to cousins better shooter awful defender.
    If KD wasnít an All Time player/talent, he would not have gotten the max after that injury.

KD also isnít pushing 300 LBs. They are not the same size only similar in height.

I agree Embiid is better, just saying the things you guys pick apart with Cousins can be applied to those players as well, specifically turnovers and lower FG%...even the demonstrative attitude on the court at times towards teammates applies to Embiid as well.

I agree that he canít be the best player on a championship team, but I feel that way about the majority of big men today. My overall point was that he wasnít nearly as bad as you guys were making it seem. He was probably a B level star similar to someone like Kemba Walker.

As far as Towns, I think heís just another player in a terrible situation.
    Last edited by smood999; 08-17-2020 at 12:16 PM.

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/2...ing-in-the-nba

Good read, I always said the NBA game would open things up for RJ, but we somehow managed to give him WORSE spacing then he had in college.

There's no question on my mind RJ has 20/5/5 potential, I just hope he finds it here and we put together a coherent roster.

All things being considered RJ really did have a solid rookie year.

If KD wasnít an All Time player/talent, he would not have gotten the max after that injury.

KD also isnít pushing 300 LBs. They are not the same size only similar in height.

I agree Embiid is better, just saying the things you guys pick apart with Cousins can be applied to those players as well, specifically turnovers and lower FG%...even the demonstrative attitude on the court at times towards teammates applies to Embiid as well.

I agree that he canít be the best player on a championship team, but I feel that way about the majority of big men today. My overall point was that he wasnít nearly as bad as you guys were making it seem. He was probably a B level star similar to someone like Kemba Walker.

As far as Towns, I think heís just another player in a terrible situation.
    I never said he was bad I said he wasnít the best big man in the league, simple as that.

He was extremely skilled but also extremely overrated overall imo.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    https://www.postingandtoasting.com/2...ing-in-the-nba

Good read, I always said the NBA game would open things up for RJ, but we somehow managed to give him WORSE spacing then he had in college.

There's no question on my mind RJ has 20/5/5 potential, I just hope he finds it here and we put together a coherent roster.

All things being considered RJ really did have a solid rookie year.
    Yea unless mitch can figure out how to shoot we need a stretch 5 or else rj will never hit his potential

I love dm but watching this game right now idk if he's a winning player

Idk if id give up all of our assets for him

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Yea unless mitch can figure out how to shoot we need a stretch 5 or else rj will never hit his potential
    a shooter at PF, SG & PG would be good enough, or at least at 2 of those positions. RJ at SF.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    a shooter at PF, SG & PG would be good enough, or at least at 2 of those positions. RJ at SF.
    Idk we might end up with hayes which would make the spacing alot worse

Ok I change my mind I'd trade whatever to get dm here😅😅🤣😂

I'd like to know how many buckets Murray needs to make before Utah takes Ingles off of him and switches to a faster perimeter player?? SO far that 5 straight buckets

Lol Mitch is a pretty rim runner if your PG Sg and PF can shoot Mitch is perfectly fine next to RJ.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I love dm but watching this game right now idk if he's a winning player

Idk if id give up all of our assets for him
    Yeah scrub only had 57
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I think 99% of these "trade rumours" are based off some random reporter saying, "Hey DM, ever been to New York?" and Mitchell replying, "Oh man. I had a great time in the city, after the Knicks game at MSG." Frank Isola reports DM wanted to go to the Knicks in the NBA draft.

I'm sure Utah is like, "Donovan Mitchell is available for 10 First rounders, and $50M in cap space but you can have Mitchell's COVID BFF for only 5 First rounders and $40M in cap space" lol.