Page 342 of 564 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 8451
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Nobody is on this forum anymore lol nobodyís reading this **** lol
    Pretty much 🤣😂😂🙃🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Itís ok to admit you were wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wrong lol ther was a whole article talking about when boogie played with ant and rondo it was a crazy net positive a gave you a hint now if you actually wanna look it up its on you

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    wrong lol ther was a whole article talking about when boogie played with ant and rondo it was a crazy net positive a gave you a hint now if you actually wanna look it up its on you
    l keep disproving your argument and you keep telling me to look things up to prove yours lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    l keep disproving your argument and you keep telling me to look things up to prove yours lol

Well bkuz I have fax you just are spewing your opinion lol

I just posted the records. Thereís a reason cousins was a fa and nobody but gs wanted him at the MLE lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I just posted the records. Thereís a reason cousins was a fa and nobody but gs wanted him at the MLE lol
    Maybe because Cousins was 270 lbs and just tore his Achilles. He was never an efficient player though.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Maybe because Cousins was 270 lbs and just tore his Achilles. He was never an efficient player though.
    If cousins was as good as dude makes him out to be someone takes a shot on him. Someone gives him a big 1 or 2 year deal. Canít tell me they donít.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Lol all the article says is he had some big individual scoring and rebounding nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If cousins was as good as dude makes him out to be someone takes a shot on him. Someone gives him a big 1 or 2 year deal. Canít tell me they donít.
    It was an Achilles injury, which is usually an NBA death sentence, so no.

You guys have a clear bias against Cousins.

Things like FG% get brought up, but then what about KP and Embiid?

Turnovers? He thinks he was Jokic, yet Jokic and Embiid turned it over the same amount if not more. Even Towns has recently reached a similar level in terms of turning over the ball.

Winning? Sacramento is a terrible organization just like the Knicks. Who were the best players he played with? AD at least had Holiday, but he didnít have much success in New Orleans. Whereís the same energy for him?

So this basically comes down to attitude from the outside looking in. Iíve read more bad things regarding Hieldís attitude in Sacramento than Cousins yet everyone want Hield.

You guys are basically downplaying how good he was because he wore his emotions on his sleeve on the court and using that to show why Sacramento was bad, never mind the terrible roster they had.

I like KP, but it not being close is a bit of hyperbole. KP has done nothing in this league yet. Heís clearly a better fit for today and I would absolutely prefer him instead, but you guys are talking about throughout Cousinsí career which is simply not true.
    Last edited by smood999; 08-17-2020 at 08:40 AM.

Wait, why are we comparing Boogie Cousins to K-Pop Porzingis? The two players have completely different game.

I love both players.

Demarcus Cousins played in the wrong era. In the 90s he would fit right in. Physical, strong first move to the rim. Doesn't back down.

On the (then) BS Report, he told Bill Simmons Chris Paul is basically a weasel, constantly trying to manipulate the ref on every play.

At the same time....

I love Porzingis. The kid got BOOED...and BOOED by Knick fans. Then Stephen A. Smith and the ESPN trash wagon talked about how the Knicks should have taken Justise Winslow?!?!? Even if Kellen Winslow was available, the Knicks made the right move.

And yet, Porzingis played in New York. I can't fault anyone for being frustrated by the Knicks' revolving Front Office and hiring HORRIBLE coaching hires: Derek Fisher, Jeff Hornacek, David Fizdale.

And you wonder why he had enough?

You know what Rick Carlisle has done in Dallas that New York Knicks could not, use the former Knick talent properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post

Wait, why are we comparing Boogie Cousins to K-Pop Porzingis? The two players have completely different game.

I love both players.

Demarcus Cousins played in the wrong era. In the 90s he would fit right in. Physical, strong first move to the rim. Doesn't back down.

On the (then) BS Report, he told Bill Simmons Chris Paul is basically a weasel, constantly trying to manipulate the ref on every play.

At the same time....

I love Porzingis. The kid got BOOED...and BOOED by Knick fans. Then Stephen A. Smith and the ESPN trash wagon talked about how the Knicks should have taken Justise Winslow?!?!? Even if Kellen Winslow was available, the Knicks made the right move.

And yet, Porzingis played in New York. I can't fault anyone for being frustrated by the Knicks' revolving Front Office and hiring HORRIBLE coaching hires: Derek Fisher, Jeff Hornacek, David Fizdale.

And you wonder why he had enough?

You know what Rick Carlisle has done in Dallas that New York Knicks could not, use the former Knick talent properly.
    Pretty sure you hated Porzingis when he was here, and celebrated them trading him

And KPs talent was being used just fine when he was here. You can keep talking up Carlisle as much as you want, but Doncic makes any player look good..you pretty much talk about this on a daily basis.

They are different players. But if you look at both at 22, KP was better on both sides of the ball
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 08-17-2020 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Pretty sure you hated Porzingis when he was here, and celebrated them trading him

And KPs talent was being used just fine when he was here. You can keep talking up Carlisle as much as you want, but Doncic makes any player look good..you pretty much talk about this on a daily basis.

They are different players. But if you look at both at 22, KP was better on both sides of the ball
    Pretty sure I was one of the few who didn't boo Porzingis on draft night. If you dig up the locked Porzingis thread, I denounced the trade every step of the way. Read quite a few nasty posts trashing him and calling him a rapist if memory serves. He was acquitted btw.

First off, Rick Carlisle has been proven winner every where he's gone: Detroit, Indiana, and a championship in Dallas. He's turned around THREE franchises with a ring.

No one can dispute that.

The Knicks were morons. They told KP to bulk up. They tried to turn him into a center. He blew his knee out. He's not a back to the basket player. He's a perimeter player.

Dallas told him to lose 15 lbs of Muscle! Now, he has the explosion he had as a rookie. He's averaging almost 10 rebounds per game. He's averaged nearly 38 min since the bubble mini-season began.

Again, Scott Perry underestimated him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Pretty sure I was one of the few who didn't boo Porzingis on draft night. If you dig up the locked Porzingis thread, I denounced the trade every step of the way. Read quite a few nasty posts trashing him and calling him a rapist if memory serves. He was acquitted btw.

First off, Rick Carlisle has been proven winner every where he's gone: Detroit, Indiana, and a championship in Dallas. He's turned around THREE franchises with a ring.

No one can dispute that.

The Knicks were morons. They told KP to bulk up. They tried to turn him into a center. He blew his knee out. He's not a back to the basket player. He's a perimeter player.

Dallas told him to lose 15 lbs of Muscle! Now, he has the explosion he had as a rookie. He's averaging almost 10 rebounds per game. He's averaged nearly 38 min since the bubble mini-season began.

Again, Scott Perry underestimated him.
    He blew his knee out landing on a dunk. He was playing at a pretty high level. There was nothing wrong with his development, or how he was being used. And Perry wasnít the one pushing to get him out, it was Phil.