Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 338 of 486 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 7279
    Pretty interesting game between the Nuggets and Raptors.

The Nuggets went with one point guard, 2 power forwards, Small Forward, & a Center. Basically the configuration that Mills/Perry had hoped with the Knicks.

The Raptors went with 3 shooting guards, Marc Gasol as the primary passer, and a small forward. Basically the configuration Phil Jackson had hoped before Gasol spurned him.

In a shot out, the Raptors won...what's missing? No Michael Porter Jr. Held out for rest after the back2back games vs the Lakers and Clippers.

Nuggets lost their 3rd straight...also wondering if teams are beginning to capitalize on Porter Jr's terrible defense.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Catching and shooting quickly is a valuable skill. Boogie thought he was a point guard. That works when youíre Jokic, not when youíre Boogie or Randle.

Boogie also shot a horrible FG% for a big, sucked on defense for much of his career, turned the ball over a ton and just generally had a terrible attitude. Took plays off when he was angry, dude was a big baby and his teammates in Sac seemed to largely hate playing with him. He sucked the fun out of the game for his teammates.

Iíd say thatís a pretty good summation. KP was and perhaps still is one of the best rim protectors in the league and he doesnít pound the ball.
    Good points but at 22-23 Boogie was probably the best big in the NBA. KP will probably never hold that crown. I still see smaller players pushing him out of the post. Boogie dominated everyone and put up ridiculous numbers at KPs age. KP is a better shooter from the perimeter and defender around the paint but his perimeter defense is still horrible and if KP is going to continue to play the 4 he has to get better defending other stretch 4s.

I watched that Nuggets vs Dallas game a couple weeks ago and Jokic literally took KPs lunch money the way he did whatever he wanted on KP.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Good points but at 22-23 Boogie was probably the best big in the NBA. KP will probably never hold that crown. I still see smaller players pushing him out of the post. Boogie dominated everyone and put up ridiculous numbers at KPs age. KP is a better shooter from the perimeter and defender around the paint but his perimeter defense is still horrible and if KP is going to continue to play the 4 he has to get better defending other stretch 4s.

I watched that Nuggets vs Dallas game a couple weeks ago and Jokic literally took KPs lunch money the way he did whatever he wanted on KP.
    I think age for age, KP was on a trajectory to be as good, if not better than Cousins. Obviously we will never know now, due to injury, and now never being a #1 option.

I do agree though about the defending 4 thing. For KP to really be the best for a team, he needs to matchup with 5s.

I didnít see the game youíre referring to, but I donít doubt it. Jokic is a top 10 player, one of my favorites in the league

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I think age for age, KP was on a trajectory to be as good, if not better than Cousins. Obviously we will never know now, due to injury, and now never being a #1 option.

I do agree though about the defending 4 thing. For KP to really be the best for a team, he needs to matchup with 5s.

I didnít see the game youíre referring to, but I donít doubt it. Jokic is a top 10 player, one of my favorites in the league
    He must be watching 2K sports because they havenít played in a very long time. Last time the two teams played was in March and kp was out
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Pretty interesting game between the Nuggets and Raptors.

The Nuggets went with one point guard, 2 power forwards, Small Forward, & a Center. Basically the configuration that Mills/Perry had hoped with the Knicks.

The Raptors went with 3 shooting guards, Marc Gasol as the primary passer, and a small forward. Basically the configuration Phil Jackson had hoped before Gasol spurned him.

In a shot out, the Raptors won...what's missing? No Michael Porter Jr. Held out for rest after the back2back games vs the Lakers and Clippers.

Nuggets lost their 3rd straight...also wondering if teams are beginning to capitalize on Porter Jr's terrible defense.
    The starters played 12 minutes lol yeah they lost 3 straight and in 3 straight their starters didnít play the 4th. You can keep bashing Porter but heís an animal and gives that nugget team a different type of style theyíve been missing.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post

I never thought Boogie was the best big. Most skilled maybe but he was like the biggest headcase ever and stats donít mean **** when your team loses every year and you have the one of the worst FG% in the league for your position while being a turnover machine.

Yes KP canít guard the perimeter, heís a bad passer and has other flaws. Iíd still take him over Cousins 10 times out of 10.

Yall do realize when Boogie was dominating kp tore his acl and nobody knew if he would even be healthy again lol

Boogie was light years ahead of kp him and ant were projected to win 50 games before he tore his Achilles

Sac got alot less in their deal for an actual healthy all star

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    The starters played 12 minutes lol yeah they lost 3 straight and in 3 straight their starters didnít play the 4th. You can keep bashing Porter but heís an animal and gives that nugget team a different type of style theyíve been missing.
    When did I "KEEP" bashing Michael Porter Jr?

STOP ATTACKING ME.

Foolish...

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Yall do realize when Boogie was dominating kp tore his acl and nobody knew if he would even be healthy again lol

Boogie was light years ahead of kp him and ant were projected to win 50 games before he tore his Achilles

I don't know if it's fair to compare Demarcus Cousins to K-Pop Porzingis. Demarcus Cousins was a inside power forward. Porzingis' game is mostly perimeter. I mean, Cousins averaged 0.6 3-pointers for his career.

A better comparison would be DeMarcus Cousins and Draymond Green. Both are physical players. Both can play inside. Both are good in transition passing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    When did I "KEEP" bashing Michael Porter Jr?

STOP ATTACKING ME.

Foolish...
    Youíve made 3 separate comments In a row about MPJ in a negative manor lmao you can keep saying stop attacking you when Iím not. Block me and I wonít be able to see your awful posts
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

They didnít get a lot less lol they got buddy hield + which is more than we got. Cousins was good but kp is better and fits in with any team unlike cousins. He was a losing player simple as that
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I never thought Boogie was the best big. Most skilled maybe but he was like the biggest headcase ever and stats donít mean **** when your team loses every year and you have the one of the worst FG% in the league for your position while being a turnover machine.

Yes KP canít guard the perimeter, heís a bad passer and has other flaws. Iíd still take him over Cousins 10 times out of 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

How about Melo though?

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    They didnít get a lot less lol they got buddy hield + which is more than we got. Cousins was good but kp is better and fits in with any team unlike cousins. He was a losing player simple as that
    buddy hield is about to get traded and they only got 1 pick lol they did way worse for an actual healthy all star imagine if kp was healthy and we only got 1 first lol

buddy hield is about to get traded and they only got 1 pick lol they did way worse for an actual healthy all star imagine if kp was healthy and we only got 1 first lol
    Iím definitely hoping those picks hit big for us or payoff big in a trade etc.

We got lucky with the Melo trade turning him into Mitch. We need that kind of luck again.