Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 335 of 495 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 7421
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    so who else are we building around and you do realize Ingram still has the blood clots so he might retire around 30 while rj would be in his prime just makes no sense i wouldn't even max Ingram
    Ingram is also young. So we would be building around Ingram, Mitch, and our draft picks.

Ingram is good now but rj has a higher ceiling i think the logical thing to do is pair ingram with rj
    Who says RJs ceiling is higher? Ingram was a #2 pick, his ceiling was pretty high. And he might reach it..

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Agreed. And if they do decide to move him its going to be for a lot more than a late first and 2 useless players lol.

There will he a number of teams looking for his services.
    I mean you may have thought the same of Marcus Morris. Is Hield really that much better than Morris? Cause thatís what he cost.

You guys completely ignored Ingram health concerns lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Who says RJs ceiling is higher? Ingram was a #2 pick, his ceiling was pretty high. And he might reach it..
    well atleast imo rj has better physical traits if he figures out his shot he's alot more valuable then ingram

Ntm ingram has health concerns rj has no injury history

Iíd trade RJ for Ingram yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I mean you may have thought the same of Marcus Morris. Is Hield really that much better than Morris? Cause thatís what he cost.
    Yeah Hield is definitely better than Morris.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Yeah Hield is definitely better than Morris.
    Iíd likely agree heís better, not sure heís really much better though. Theyíre different positions obviously, Mook sort of kills ball movement, I havenít watched a ton of Buddy and Iíve been pushing for trading for him as much as anyone but Iím sure he has his flaws, otherwise Sac would keep him.

Start with Randle/DSJ plus 26th pick, if you have to throw in the second rounder ok but beyond that I personally wouldnít want to give up much more for Hield.

Iíd max Ingram right now.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Iíd trade RJ for Ingram yesterday.
    If yesterday was Sunday, Iíd do it twice yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Iíd likely agree heís better, not sure heís really much better though. Theyíre different positions obviously, Mook sort of kills ball movement, I havenít watched a ton of Buddy and Iíve been pushing for trading for him as much as anyone but Iím sure he has his flaws, otherwise Sac would keep him.

Start with Randle/DSJ plus 26th pick, if you have to throw in the second rounder ok but beyond that I personally wouldnít want to give up much more for Hield.
    He has flaws for sure. But he wants to be more of the man, high shots/touches. We could use that. Let him bomb away, if heís gonna shoot well

Ingram hasnít shown much in terms of winning. But I do think he can ball. Ingram and zion arenít a perfect fit so who knows man. Max him and see what happens. Poison pill it. Do whatever you gotta do to make it a hard match
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

You guys completely ignored Ingram health concerns lol
    Yeah. He had a diagnosis of DVT some time ago. Essentially that's a blood clot. You can be treated for that. Doesn't seem to show any effects of it.

I don't think I'd give Ingram the max cat. If I did, it would be a 3 year deal with a player option 4th/opt out clause.

The Pelicans own his Bird rights plus they have exactly $32M in cap space opening up, a bazillion first rounders from the Lakers, and $11M more in cap space if they move Lonzo Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    He has flaws for sure. But he wants to be more of the man, high shots/touches. We could use that. Let him bomb away, if heís gonna shoot well
    100% Iím on board for the right price

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Ingram hasnít shown much in terms of winning. But I do think he can ball. Ingram and zion arenít a perfect fit so who knows man. Max him and see what happens. Poison pill it. Do whatever you gotta do to make it a hard match
    Theyíre both really 4s in the current NBA, thatís where both are going to be most dangerous.

Weíd probably have to trade for him, maybe like Randle/RJ plus this years picks? Could get the convo started, Iím sure Zion would love to play with RJ.

Sign FVV & Joe Harris:

Frank-FVV-Harris-Ingram-Mitch
    DSJ-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Taj

Iíd be with it.