Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 334 of 564 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 8451
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I don't think Lonzo is sticking around. Lot of reports that he was checked out in the bubble.
    I saw. That sounds ridiculous honestly, moving a player because he had a bad 6 games amidst all this stuff going on

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Hield has been discussed ad Nauseum lol. I think most of us would take him, but at what cost. They arenít going to give him away, and they can keep both if they chose, or if they had to
    Agreed. And if they do decide to move him its going to be for a lot more than a late first and 2 useless players lol.

There will he a number of teams looking for his services.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Question: if we threw a max at Brandon Ingram, do you guys think the Pels match it? Iím guessing yes but Iím not 100% sure, and itís definitely at least worth a try?

If we could do that, draft Ball, and sign FVV or even Joe Harris...

Ball-FVV-RJ-Ingram-Mitch

Or Ball-Harris-RJ-Ingram-Mitch

Itís a swing for the fences but would be pretty incredible imo.
    I was wondering this as well. He has star potential. In fact, I would try to work out a trade first. This is the kind of player we saved our assets for...

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I was wondering this as well. He has star potential. In fact, I would try to work out a trade first. This is the kind of player we saved our assets for...
    Think about it like this. Why would NO let him go, or trade him? They donít need picks. Him and Zion work well together. Thereís absolutely no reason they wouldnít max him, or trade him. Ingram is like what we pray RJ ends up being.

Think about it like this. Why would NO let him go, or trade him? They donít need picks. Him and Zion work well together. Thereís absolutely no reason they wouldnít max him, or trade him. Ingram is like what we pray RJ ends up being.
    I get it, itís a long shot but it's something we have to at least try.

I did hear one rumor that was interesting. Apparently, last year the Pelicans were trying to figure out a way to draft RJ to play with Zion. They talked to the Knicks about it. Part of their package included a first this year.

The point is, obviously Zion wants to play with RJ. So if we come up with a trade package that includes RJ...who knows?

The Pelicans will have $30M in cap space opening up...I think they'll have no problem retaining Ingram.

I did hear one rumor that was interesting. Apparently, last year the Pelicans were trying to figure out a way to draft RJ to play with Zion. They talked to the Knicks about it. Part of their package included a first this year.

The point is, obviously Zion wants to play with RJ. So if we come up with a trade package that includes RJ...who knows?
    Trading rj for Ingram would be an epic fail

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Trading rj for Ingram would be an epic fail
    You're joking right?

That was also before seeing Ingram do what he did.

And for us, trading RJ really doesnít make sense unless we are getting a really good young player out of it

You're joking right?
    I mean are u lol I just don't see how we benefit there

I mean are u lol I just don't see how we benefit there
    A legit all star 22 year old? We arenít benefitting? If I told you in 3 years RJ would do what Ingram just did, would you be happy?

That was also before seeing Ingram do what he did.

And for us, trading RJ really doesnít make sense unless we are getting a really good young player out of it
    Yeah the young player would be Ingram. I'm not looking to trade RJ, but if they were willing to deal him for a package centered around RJ, we would have to seriously consider it.

A legit all star 22 year old? We arenít benefitting? If I told you in 3 years RJ would do what Ingram just did, would you be happy?
    Ingram is good now but rj has a higher ceiling i think the logical thing to do is pair ingram with rj

Yeah the young player would be Ingram. I'm not looking to trade RJ, but if they were willing to deal him for a package centered around RJ, we would have to seriously consider it.
    so who else are we building around and you do realize Ingram still has the blood clots so he might retire around 30 while rj would be in his prime just makes no sense i wouldn't even max Ingram

Ingram is good now but rj has a higher ceiling i think the logical thing to do is pair ingram with rj
    The problem is we don't have the assets to get a deal done without him included in the trade.