Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 332 of 564 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 8451
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Cool well why didn't we sign him for 10 mill then your just digging yourself into a deeper hole lol
    What??? Because we had to overpay to get anybody. What do you not get? Check out the last time he was a da same **** no market. We blew the market away. He probably would have got 12 mill max if it wasnít for us
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    the clippers okc the lal smh
    What? I said RJ for beal neither team does lol and your response is that?? We also have max room even with joe harris at 15.5 a year.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    His contract is perfect because it decreases every season. So $25M next season, then $23M, $21M, and $19M in the following 3 seasons.

I think he should be one of the top targets for us.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    His contract is perfect because it decreases every season. So $25M next season, then $23M, $21M, and $19M in the following 3 seasons.

I think he should be one of the top targets for us.
    Hield's contract isn't great. He's getting paid like a star without the star production and his coaches in Sacramento seem to think he's better coming off the bench. Whether we agree or disagree with it, I'm willing to bet they still want to maintain flexibility especially with the 2021 free agency class coming up so I doubt they would spend that much money especially for a player who isn't a star. I personally think that's the correct approach. Contracts matter...it can ruin the value of a player and impact team building.
    Last edited by smood999; 08-13-2020 at 07:33 PM.

Yep Hield has been a guy Iíve brought up here a lot. Randle/DSJ/26th pick could honestly get it done (maybe lol).

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Hield's contract isn't great. He's getting paid like a star without the star production and his coaches in Sacramento seem to think he's better coming off the bench. Whether we agree or disagree with it, I'm willing to bet they still want to maintain flexibility especially with the 2021 free agency class coming up so I doubt they would spend that much money especially for a player who isn't a star. I personally think that's the correct approach. Contracts matter...it can ruin the value of a player and impact team building.
    Buddy produces plenty. Heís a career 41% 3PT shooter on high volume and averages over 20 PPG (per 36) in each of the last 2 years.

His contract isnít the max, and will be more valuable over time since it decreases every season. Heís the perfect SG for this team as currently constructed. I think heíll have a new flame playing on a new team.

Heís ok. Iíd take buddy for Randle dsj and clippers first. Wouldnít give much more at all
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Hield has been discussed ad Nauseum lol. I think most of us would take him, but at what cost. They arenít going to give him away, and they can keep both if they chose, or if they had to

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Hield has been discussed ad Nauseum lol. I think most of us would take him, but at what cost. They arenít going to give him away, and they can keep both if they chose, or if they had to
    I donít agree that they can pay Bogdanovic and Hield $20M+ each for one position. Theyíre gonna have to pay up for Fox soon and they are already paying Barnes a ton. How are they going to make upgrades?

I donít agree that they can pay Bogdanovic and Hield $20M+ each for one position. Theyíre gonna have to pay up for Fox soon and they are already paying Barnes a ton. How are they going to make upgrades?
    I agree they will eventually pick one. But the point was, they arenít forced to make a move. They wonít be totally desperate. They can sit and wait around for a deal

I donít think the Kings like buddy. I actually prefer bogdonvic but heís a little wild too lol he would cost a lot of cap as well
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Hieldís contract is so bad Iím wondering if heís even worth taking on as a pure salary dump.

Buddy produces plenty. Heís a career 41% 3PT shooter on high volume and averages over 20 PPG (per 36) in each of the last 2 years.

His contract isnít the max, and will be more valuable over time since it decreases every season. Heís the perfect SG for this team as currently constructed. I think heíll have a new flame playing on a new team.
    Overtime but not in time for one of the better free agency classes.

Thereís more to Hield than just the numbers. Coaches donít seem to favor him and Kings fans donít seem to care much about him. Things like IQ, going rogue, and defense are often cited.

I would love him, but at a different price.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I agree they will eventually pick one. But the point was, they arenít forced to make a move. They wonít be totally desperate. They can sit and wait around for a deal
    Reporters continue to report that they wonít keep both, so weíll see. Hield also isnít happy.