Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 331 of 488 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 7315
  1. #4951
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,397
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    First off green >>>>>harris
    Reddick >>>>> harris
    It>>>>>>> harris
    Who’s IT?

    For reference, a 32 year old Green just signed for 2/30. Harris right now isn’t better and younger? So you would logically expect him to sign a better deal, right?

    Redick is old. Only made big money once, because of “the process”. Only signed less than a 3 year deal at age 33, and that was because Philly probably doubled what he would have gotten. And now at 35, signed a 2/27 deal. Again, don’t think Harris will beat that?

  2. #4952
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,698
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    you do realize we were on randles door step at midnight or do you like to rewrite history like this country😅🤣
    Yeah after KD said yeah man we’re not going to you. Randle had 0 market. Nobody was coming close to that money. You just clearly know 0 about anything it’s crazy. Never met anybody that posts this much and is incorrect every time.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  3. #4953
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,698
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    it definitely does the only way we get a star here is if we get two and I have a feeling we might flip rj for beal
    1- no it doesn’t
    2- neither team does that
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  4. #4954
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,698
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Who’s IT?

    For reference, a 32 year old Green just signed for 2/30. Harris right now isn’t better and younger? So you would logically expect him to sign a better deal, right?

    Redick is old. Only made big money once, because of “the process”. Only signed less than a 3 year deal at age 33, and that was because Philly probably doubled what he would have gotten. And now at 35, signed a 2/27 deal. Again, don’t think Harris will beat that?
    He thinks they are better than harris when in theory they are older worse Verizon’s of him.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  5. #4955
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,825
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Like I said I’m not a bertans fan but I wouldn’t be opposed. Allows us to be in the star hunt the following year. Sure no 2 max players but we could maybe get 1. Let’s pray we win the lotto next week
    I know you aren't a big fan, but he shoots 42% from 3 on 9 attempts a game lol.Think of the spacing he would create, especially for RJ.

  6. #4956
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I know you aren't a big fan, but he shoots 42% from 3 on 9 attempts a game lol.Think of the spacing he would create, especially for RJ.
    He’s also a guy that will shoot it out to like 30+ feet. The gravity that creates is just a big deal. Think of how much more open those lanes will be for RJ or a cutting Joe Harris when you switch out Randle for Bertans. It’s just a kind of spacing we’ve never really had (other than maybe 2012/2013 season).

  7. #4957
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,101
    Does anybody else get bummed out when they see Mikal Bridges play? Dude’s exactly what every team needs.

    PG Frank Ntilikina
    SG Tim Hardaway Jr. - RJ Barrett
    SF Mikal Bridges
    PF Kristaps Porzingis
    C Mitchell Robinson

    That would have been a solid core to build around this offseason.

  8. #4958
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    We paid him 18 mill because we lost on everybody. Where was the market for Randle? You are incorrect again. Not shocking everyone sees it.
    Cool well why didn't we sign him for 10 mill then your just digging yourself into a deeper hole lol

  9. #4959
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    1- no it doesn’t
    2- neither team does that
    the clippers okc the lal smh

  10. #4960
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Who’s IT?

    For reference, a 32 year old Green just signed for 2/30. Harris right now isn’t better and younger? So you would logically expect him to sign a better deal, right?

    Redick is old. Only made big money once, because of “the process”. Only signed less than a 3 year deal at age 33, and that was because Philly probably doubled what he would have gotten. And now at 35, signed a 2/27 deal. Again, don’t think Harris will beat that?
    Isiah Thomas age means nothing cp3 is making 40 mill either way dude asked a question and I answered im not even sure what point your trying to make here

  11. #4961
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,397
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Isiah Thomas age means nothing cp3 is making 40 mill either way dude asked a question and I answered im not even sure what point your trying to make here
    Uhm..the point I’m trying to make, is you said role players don’t get long contracts. I then showed you 2 guys you mentioned, that indeed did get consistent deals longer than 2 years throughout their careers. Then at this older stage, they got sizeable 2 year deals...so now the point is, that a younger, more in demand player could easily get more money and years than the older player. Understand now?

    The same guys you brought up as ways to prove your point in fact have never signed less than 3 year deals until well after 30. Harris and Bertans are both on the right side of 30. So what are you going to tell me now. “Well, I meant right now, not the multiple 3+ year deals they signed when younger”?
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 08-13-2020 at 04:35 PM.

  12. #4962
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Uhm..the point I’m trying to make, is you said role players don’t get long contracts. I then showed you 2 guys you mentioned, that indeed did get consistent deals longer than 2 years throughout their careers. Then at this older stage, they got sizeable 2 year deals...so now the point is, that a younger, more in demand player could easily get more money and years than the older player. Understand now?
    great point lol but its kinda irrelevant lol

    Regardless of age the original poster said no good players sign 2 year deals

    Now before you debate me PLEASE actually read my post and save me an you time

  13. #4963
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,397
    .
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 08-13-2020 at 05:37 PM.

  14. #4964
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I know you aren't a big fan, but he shoots 42% from 3 on 9 attempts a game lol.Think of the spacing he would create, especially for RJ.
    Yeah just plays 0 defense. I do think space for RJ is the most important thing it’s why I wouldn’t be to mad lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  15. #4965
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,698
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Does anybody else get bummed out when they see Mikal Bridges play? Dude’s exactly what every team needs.

    PG Frank Ntilikina
    SG Tim Hardaway Jr. - RJ Barrett
    SF Mikal Bridges
    PF Kristaps Porzingis
    C Mitchell Robinson

    That would have been a solid core to build around this offseason.
    **** Tim we coulda had frank- RJ-MPJ-KP-Mitch
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •