Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 326 of 564 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 8451
  1. #4876
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,972
    I never loved Gary Harris. He’s fine but I always thought he was heavily overrated personally.

  2. #4877
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    31,639
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Id just bring back mook
    Strong pass.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  3. #4878
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    31,639
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Harris contract actually aint that bad but I'd explore other options first like j harris

    I only brought it up bkuz he'd be alot cheaper than d mitch they could actually use randle
    Dmitch makes less. Gary makes like 17 and change and he’s inconsistent. They wouldn’t want Randle either
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  4. #4879
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13,508
    Give me Bertans and Joe Harris in FA.

  5. #4880
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    11,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Give me Bertans and Joe Harris in FA.
    I’m down with that

  6. #4881
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,123
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Dmitch makes less. Gary makes like 17 and change and he’s inconsistent. They wouldn’t want Randle either
    harris is locked in until 2022 at 20 per year mitch is going to get a max in 2021

    I mean they wouldn't be begging for him but he would fit nasty off their bench next to bol bol he'd actually be useful and he's practically expiring the next year

  7. #4882
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Give me Bertans and Joe Harris in FA.
    both on 2 year team option deals i think its possible bkuz was dont got alot of cap and brk already have 2s and 3s

    Id still rather bring mook back he's a good shooter and he'd be alot cheaper

  8. #4883
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,123
    Smfh 26 pick it is

  9. #4884
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    31,639
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    harris is locked in until 2022 at 20 per year mitch is going to get a max in 2021

    I mean they wouldn't be begging for him but he would fit nasty off their bench next to bol bol he'd actually be useful and he's practically expiring the next year
    Well Mitchell’s max is what 25 mill lol and he’s a stud. Harris is an average starter at best
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  10. #4885
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    31,639
    I wouldn’t be angry at bertans. But I’d rather harris +Gallo.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  11. #4886
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13,508
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    both on 2 year team option deals i think its possible bkuz was dont got alot of cap and brk already have 2s and 3s

    Id still rather bring mook back he's a good shooter and he'd be alot cheaper
    The problem is mook plays more selfishly than the other two.

  12. #4887
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13,508
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I wouldn’t be angry at bertans. But I’d rather harris +Gallo.
    Gallo is better than Bertans but he costs more, is older, and is injury prone.

  13. #4888
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    31,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Gallo is better than Bertans but he costs more, is older, and is injury prone.
    Plays better defense. Won’t cost that much more. Probably can be had on a 2 year deal. I’ll take that over a long term deal with bertans
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  14. #4889
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    The problem is mook plays more selfishly than the other two.
    That was all fiz mook was bos starting 4 on multiple 50 win teams he's a good cheap option at stretch 4 plus he gives our team some toughness

  15. #4890
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    31,639
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    That was all fiz mook was bos starting 4 on multiple 50 win teams he's a good cheap option at stretch 4 plus he gives our team some toughness
    He ain’t cheap
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •