Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 287 of 493 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 7382
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    If Lamelo comes in and is a 10 and 10 guy and RJ takes a big step forward I can see it being really solid but lots of question marks with that team. Overall it would be fun I think
    Melo could probably average 20ppg his rookie year, he prob won't be efficient but the NBA game is made for guys like him to score.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Right. Who are you, Steve Mills? The guy who thought Durant & Irving were in the bag so Perry can trade Porzingis before the All-Star break w/o a back up plan?

The guy who thought it was a good idea not to tank and ended up with Kevin Knox but tanked after the rules changed and got shut out from Zion Williamson?

The Knicks' luck in the draft hasn't been very fortuitous since Patrick Ewing. Under the new rules they have a 10% shot at #1 pick but 40% shot at 2nd-6th pick. They have a greater percentage of dropping out, so it's not a bad idea to run the scenario.

The Knicks can't keep rebuilding forever.
    Bro Iím like 95% sure your a bot
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    You guys are hilarious our team lacks serious talent idc if we get cp3 and gallo we still are going to be a bottom 7 team next year
    I mean maybe if Paul and galo miss half the season. If you got Paul galo were gonna be in the playoffs
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Melo could probably average 20ppg his rookie year, he prob won't be efficient but the NBA game is made for guys like him to score.
    I donít think so not if we got Lavine and galo. I can see maybe 15. If we just stay young yeah I can see Melo being a 20 ppg guy on like 39/75/32 splits
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I mean maybe if Paul and galo miss half the season. If you got Paul galo were gonna be in the playoffs
    yea maybe like 7 years ago not now

You guys are worried about our starters when we don't even have a bench smfh

I'd say a gallo cp3 team wins 25 games at max

The only way we make the playoffs is if we get a top 3 pick along wit cp3 and gallo

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    yea maybe like 7 years ago not now

You guys are worried about our starters when we don't even have a bench smfh

I'd say a gallo cp3 team wins 25 games at max

The only way we make the playoffs is if we get a top 3 pick along wit cp3 and gallo
    Gallo and CP3 have OKC in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Gallo and CP3 have OKC in the playoffs.
    You forgot SGA, and Schroder. And Adams..

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Sure. But they have Adams, we have Mitch. SGA and Schroeder arenít likely too far ahead of next yearís RJ and either our lotto pick or say a free agent signing or trade like Hield, Fournier, Joe Harris etc.

I donít think weíre adding both CP3 and Gallo anyway. But if we do you think thatís a 25 win team? Cause that was the claim.

thank you sir

Sure. But they have Adams, we have Mitch. SGA and Schroeder arenít likely too far ahead of next yearís RJ and either our lotto pick or say a free agent signing or trade like Hield, Fournier, Joe Harris etc.

I donít think weíre adding both CP3 and Gallo anyway. But if we do you think thatís a 25 win team? Cause that was the claim.
    bro okc bench is probably better than our starting 5

Thatís crazy talk. Mitch is not Adams. SGA and Schroder are both better than anyone we will have on our roster next year, likely by a good margin. And they have other solid bench pieces

Itís actually arguable who was their best player last year, itís pretty much a 4 way tie

Thatís crazy talk. Mitch is not Adams. SGA and Schroder are both better than anyone we will have on our roster next year, likely by a good margin. And they have other solid bench pieces

Itís actually arguable who was their best player last year, itís pretty much a 4 way tie
    How many games does our team win next year with CP3, Gallo and other additions (draft etc) on the roster?

How many games does our team win next year with CP3, Gallo and other additions (draft etc) on the roster?
    Thatís hard to answer. But I honestly donít see it as a great team. Maybe .500, considering the weaker East. All depends on how good RJ and Mitch are. Also plenty of room for disaster there. I donít see Paul being anywhere near as good in that situation, or as healthy

But thereís so many variables, itís almost impossible to predict. I could see .500 just as easily as a 30 win team
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 07-28-2020 at 08:01 PM.

25 30 max no bench bro and even if we draft ball he's probably not contributing day 1

you guys are forgetting kd and Kylie coming back
    Atl is a scary team
    Wash is gonna get a healthy wall back

Our best chance to sneak into the playoffs was this year and we see how that worked out for us