Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 286 of 564 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 8451
    I could see the Knicks drafting a PG and keeping Payton. That's it for PG this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I could see the Knicks drafting a PG and keeping Payton. That's it for PG this year.
    Payton stinks hopefully hes gone next season

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Payton stinks hopefully hes gone next season
    Well maybe we pull off a trade for LaVine. Otherwise, not much hope this year with the exception of developing our draft pick.

Why would you keep Payton when you have Frank Ntilikina, Dennis Smith Jr, LaMelo Ball, and a mentor in Chris Paul. All the Knicks have to do is shave off the contracts of Payton, Gibson, and Portis.

The Knicks will need to move Julius Randle in order to absorb the contract of Kevin Love. See Draft thread.

I think the Knicks are gonna go make some win now moves. I keep reading demar and Cp3 and I hate demar over here man.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Why would you keep Payton when you have Frank Ntilikina, Dennis Smith Jr, LaMelo Ball, and a mentor in Chris Paul. All the Knicks have to do is shave off the contracts of Payton, Gibson, and Portis.

The Knicks will need to move Julius Randle in order to absorb the contract of Kevin Love. See Draft thread.
    Bleh.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I think the Knicks are gonna go make some win now moves. I keep reading demar and Cp3 and I hate demar over here man.
    A Demar and RJ wing combo is a recipe for disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    A Demar and RJ wing combo is a recipe for disaster.
    It would be awful. I like demar but hes not a fit here.
    Jump to 3
    2021 mavs pick Kevin knox Dsj clippers pick for lavine
    Sign Gallo 2/50
    Bring back Dotson/Taj (Taj on vet min)

Lamelo/Frank
    Lavine/Dotson
    RJ/Iggy
    Gallo/Randle
    Mitch /Randle/Taj.
    Would be interesting. if Lamelo is legit and RJ+Mitch take a nice step forward I think that could be a low playoff seed with room to grow.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Yeah I want no part of that.

It would be awful. I like demar but hes not a fit here.
    Jump to 3
    2021 mavs pick Kevin knox Dsj clippers pick for lavine
    Sign Gallo 2/50
    Bring back Dotson/Taj (Taj on vet min)

Lamelo/Frank
    Lavine/Dotson
    RJ/Iggy
    Gallo/Randle
    Mitch /Randle/Taj.
    Would be interesting. if Lamelo is legit and RJ+Mitch take a nice step forward I think that could be a low playoff seed with room to grow.
    That's better than a low seed in the East. That lineup gets 45 wins at least.

I'm not even sure why the Knicks would take Demar. They need two vets who are not on long-term contracts. So imagine a window of 2-3 yrs, which cushions the kids.

I think the trade for Kevin Love to get LaMelo Ball fits. You get a veteran with 3 yrs left. He can shoot the three, still averages nearly 18 ppg and almost 10 rpg. He compliments Mitchell Robinson.

Also the trade for Chris Paul who has one season plus player option. Chris Paul is the Player's Union head. He can restore the Knicks' reputation, make them more appealable. Also Chris Paul can work with LaMelo Ball in facilitating the offense.

Today's NBA is ALL ball movement.

By the time, these vets are off the books, the Knicks foundation should cement. They'll have cap space to make this work.

That's better than a low seed in the East. That lineup gets 45 wins at least.
    If Lamelo comes in and is a 10 and 10 guy and RJ takes a big step forward I can see it being really solid but lots of question marks with that team. Overall it would be fun I think
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    I'm not even sure why the Knicks would take Demar. They need two vets who are not on long-term contracts. So imagine a window of 2-3 yrs, which cushions the kids.

I think the trade for Kevin Love to get LaMelo Ball fits. You get a veteran with 3 yrs left. He can shoot the three, still averages nearly 18 ppg and almost 10 rpg. He compliments Mitchell Robinson.

Also the trade for Chris Paul who has one season plus player option. Chris Paul is the Player's Union head. He can restore the Knicks' reputation, make them more appealable. Also Chris Paul can work with LaMelo Ball in facilitating the offense.

Today's NBA is ALL ball movement.

By the time, these vets are off the books, the Knicks foundation should cement. They'll have cap space to make this work.
    Love stinks and is old. **** him hes mediocre. We can get Lamelo without love.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Love stinks and is old. **** him hes mediocre. We can get Lamelo without love.
    Right. Who are you, Steve Mills? The guy who thought Durant & Irving were in the bag so Perry can trade Porzingis before the All-Star break w/o a back up plan?

The guy who thought it was a good idea not to tank and ended up with Kevin Knox but tanked after the rules changed and got shut out from Zion Williamson?

The Knicks' luck in the draft hasn't been very fortuitous since Patrick Ewing. Under the new rules they have a 10% shot at #1 pick but 40% shot at 2nd-6th pick. They have a greater percentage of dropping out, so it's not a bad idea to run the scenario.

The Knicks can't keep rebuilding forever.

You guys are hilarious our team lacks serious talent idc if we get cp3 and gallo we still are going to be a bottom 7 team next year