Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 276 of 564 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 8451
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Doesnít really matter if heís on the bench as long as his minutes are going up. Mitch has not been an established starter yet.

As much as we want Randle gone, Iím going to operate under the assumption that he will be here next season. He will be much easier to trade at the deadline if heís playing well. His $4M against the cap in 2021-22 isnít nothing which also lowers his value.
    Itís not anything crazy lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Mitch only started 26 out of 127 games. Iím not saying that heís not a starting caliber player. He obviously is. But with Randle on the team, itís hard to imagine two worse shooting bigs starting in the NBA.

I highly doubt Randleís $20M will be sitting on the bench. The easier decision is to find a shooting big and keep Mitch on the bench for 1/2 season longer before Randle is inevitably traded away.
    Why does salary matter keep him on the bench. Heís better suited for an offensive spark on the bench anyway
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Why does salary matter keep him on the bench. Heís better suited for an offensive spark on the bench anyway
    How often does the teamís highest paid player come off the bench? We donít like Randle, but he still wasnít awful. He has more trade value by starting and playing with someone that compliments him.

How often does the teamís highest paid player come off the bench? We donít like Randle, but he still wasnít awful. He has more trade value by starting and playing with someone that compliments him.
    If Randle stays, he has to be the 6th man. I can't see any way around that.

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    If Randle stays, he has to be the 6th man. I can't see any way around that.
    Weíre not doing anything next year, Iíd rather maximize his trade value and get another asset like we did with Morris. Then play the kids in the 2nd half and try to get another good draft pick.

Weíre not doing anything next year, Iíd rather maximize his trade value and get another asset like we did with Morris. Then play the kids in the 2nd half and try to get another good draft pick.
    If i had it my way, he would have to go before the yr starts. I don't know where and to whom but he can't start unless we finally have a coach that wants to develop more (put the ball in the hands of youth) than win and the likelihood of that is slim.

What trade value do you even expect him to get? No reason to start him he could score his points off the bench. Need to start Mitch heís our future. No reason to hold him back.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Hold on a second. if we sign the great Christian wood how the hell are we not doing anything? Weíre probably set up for a top 5 seed.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

What trade value do you even expect him to get? No reason to start him he could score his points off the bench. Need to start Mitch heís our future. No reason to hold him back.
    Another late 1st or a solid young player could be possible if heís really playing well. Mitch may not even be able to play 30 minutes a game due to constant foul trouble. If his minutes are going up, I donít really see it as holding him back when heíll be starting anyway after the AS break.

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Hold on a second. if we sign the great Christian wood how the hell are we not doing anything? Weíre probably set up for a top 5 seed.
    Unlikely if Wood is all we add, but heíll help for sure. Wood is a major upgrade over Gibson and Portis and will help Randle play better by shooting less and scoring inside more.

Unlikely if Wood is all we add, but heíll help for sure. Wood is a major upgrade over Gibson and Portis and will help Randle play better by shooting less and scoring inside more.
    Bobby is the man. If he didnít play with Randle and Payton he would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Yea we can probably afford to add one 15 mill contract considering we don't trade for cp3
    You can still add Joe Harris at maybe 12 - 15 million and still get CP3 because Randle and DSJ are likely the trade options. OKC is further along in their rebuild and want young players that are already productive. Randle is a good fit there with good PGs like SGA and Schroeder who won't allow him to handle the ball as much and DSJ may get his confidence back in a smaller market with very little pressure on him there. Knicks lights were too bright for that country boy.

Randle, DSJ and Dallas pick for CP3 is a no lose situation for the Knicks no matter who they draft.

If it's Ball then CP3 plays the role he played next to SGA this season.

If it's Edwards then CP3 is the floor General with 2 dynamic young wings Edwards and RJ playing off him then you sign Bertans instead of Harris.

If it's Deni then CP3 is a great shooter and can play off the ball sometimes like he would with Ball. Deni's speed with the ball will open up open shots for other players.

If it's Obi then CP3 has 2 super athletic bigs to play off of him like he had with the Clippers.

CP3 is the type of useful veteran that won't hurt the development of the young Core like the veterans From this season who were playing for their next contract. CP3 comes here locked in until he retires, his brand is on the biggest stage and teaches this team how to win and retires into the coaching staff sort of like Jason Kidd did. I can see CP3 being Thibodeau's player development assistant coach in 3 years.

^^^Would you feel the same about Rondo?

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    ^^^Would you feel the same about Rondo?
    We have Rondo lite and everyone hates him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Another late 1st or a solid young player could be possible if heís really playing well. Mitch may not even be able to play 30 minutes a game due to constant foul trouble. If his minutes are going up, I donít really see it as holding him back when heíll be starting anyway after the AS break.
    This is 3rd year itís time for him to get over his foul trouble. Needs a good coach to help him. Randle isnít fetching us that lol he would have to be averaging like 23 and weíd have to not be awful which is doubtful
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331