Page 233 of 564 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 8451
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Lmao agreed. I like Frank, but he is not helping anyone “tremendously”
    https://youtu.be/zrTFlde13VI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

People keep posting about our frontcourt shooting, hell our backcourt shooting is embarrassing lol.
    With the Nets looking to land a third star and the Kings having Hield making the max while coming off the bench, who do we have the better chance at landing Harris or Bogs? We have to get some shooters on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by LeTsGoNyKnIcKs View Post
    Anyone knows about this dude Jared Harper.
    Hearing a lot of positive things about him and that we just got him.

They are saying he would be a top draftee this year had he stayed one more yr in College.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/bruce-...or-the-knicks/
    Jared Harper looks like a nice pickup.

With that said, nobody is taking a 5'11" senior PG in the first round of the draft, let alone a top pick. He's nowhere near the shooter that Kemba is, or Devonta Graham is.

His upside is a nice backup. I don't see anything more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    People keep posting about our frontcourt shooting, hell our backcourt shooting is embarrassing lol.
    With the Nets looking to land a third star and the Kings having Hield making the max while coming off the bench, who do we have the better chance at landing Harris or Bogs? We have to get some shooters on this team.
    Been saying all along I wanted Bogs, but it doesn’t appear they will let him go. And not definite they deal Hield, they don’t have to.

I do think Harris is very much available, and he would be a nice move for us. I’ve wanted him too, would be glad to have him play 2, put RJ at 3

the home of Heavy D, Ben Gordon, Diddy, Denzel washington and me
    While I hear what your saying.
    Kemba out of college was a good shooter, not great.
    He was money at the mid range, especially of the dribble. He developed a good 3pt shot.

Graham has developed tremendously into the player he is now, but it’s his stroke from downtown that makes him special.

Point is, IF, Harper develops a deadly shot from behind the arc he will be legit as well.
    He can already pull up from damn near half court.
    If he can get some type of consistency, he can be a great addition to our squad.

I compared him to Kemba also because he has that undersized, chip on his shoulder, dog type mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by LeTsGoNyKnIcKs View Post
    While I hear what your saying.
    Kemba out of college was a good shooter, not great.
    He was money at the mid range, especially of the dribble. He developed a good 3pt shot.

Graham has developed tremendously into the player he is now, but it’s his stroke from downtown that makes him special.

Point is, IF, Harper develops a deadly shot from behind the arc he will be legit as well.
    He can already pull up from damn near half court.
    If he can get some type of consistency, he can be a great addition to our squad.

I compared him to Kemba also because he has that undersized, chip on his shoulder, dog type mentality.
    I like Harper and think there’s a good chance he makes the roster as our 3rd string PG but just so you know I believe he’s substantially smaller than Kemba.

Was listening to a pod this week with two guests who cover Auburn b-ball and one of them had classes with Harper and said he’s 5’9 or 5’10 and Harper is shorter than him. I’m guessing he’s closer to 5’8 or so just off the looks of him on the court.

He’s good but he’s a guy who gets blocked a lot and although he tries on D he gets exploited on that end. He’s just very small for an NBA player.

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I like Harper and think there’s a good chance he makes the roster as our 3rd string PG but just so you know I believe he’s substantially smaller than Kemba.

Was listening to a pod this week with two guests who cover Auburn b-ball and one of them had classes with Harper and said he’s 5’9 or 5’10 and Harper is shorter than him. I’m guessing he’s closer to 5’8 or so just off the looks of him on the court.

He’s good but he’s a guy who gets blocked a lot and although he tries on D he gets exploited on that end. He’s just very small for an NBA player.
    Harper is 5’10” while Kemba is 5’11”. Harper’s standing reach is 2 inches taller than Kemba’s too.

Their effective size is basically the same.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Harper is 5’10” while Kemba is 5’11”. Harper’s standing reach is 2 inches taller than Kemba’s too.

Their effective size is basically the same.
    Yeah I don’t think he’s 5’10 is what I’m saying.

Haven’t we seen this with other players where they’re listed at some height but they’re actually a couple inches shorter? Feel like this wouldn’t be the first time.

Harris would be easier but expensive bertans and ariza may be cheaper options

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Keep Ariza where he at lol. I definitely wanna see us land a sharpshooter at the 2spot though.

Keep Ariza where he at lol. I definitely wanna see us land a sharpshooter at the 2spot though.
    https://youtu.be/MA3VnNdrt2c

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I think in the neighborhood of 15 per gets Harris. He’s a better player than Bertans, who will likely get that as well

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I think in the neighborhood of 15 per gets Harris. He’s a better player than Bertans, who will likely get that as well
    Harris is a little soft but he seems surprisingly good finishing on the drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Id love harris i just don't think brk lets him go they already lost a little bit of depth and they probably lose spencer too

What do you guys think of spencer he can play the 1 or 2 and he probably cost 12 to 15 mill