Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 564 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 8451
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Fair enough but gallo at age 20 wasn't a good defender either
    Gallo was always a hard nosed & smart defender. even at 20 he wasn't afraid to go toe to toe with Melo. You're underrating him, there's a reason his teams always win. He's a winner, he knows how to play. Knox is at the complete opposite spectrum.

Fair enough but gallo at age 20 wasn't a good defender either
    He wasn’t bad. He showed plenty of potential. Him in the beginning, was multiple levels better than the best we have seen from Knox

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Just to play that game a moment, Pipe dream land and would cost us A LOT obviously, but if we traded our 2020 picks plus DSJ for Mitchell, then something like Randle/Mitch plus the Dallas picks and maybe even our 2021 pick for Embiid, which I could see him costing something close to that.

But then we’d maybe have money for Gallo & VanVleet? Again this is just a moonshot but

FVV-Mitchell-RJ-Gallo-Embiid
    Frank-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Taj

Is a contender.

I know this is a pipe dream and would cost a ton of picks but fun to kick around a moment.
    No way we'd keep rj but besides that id be super hyped for that

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    He wasn’t bad. He showed plenty of potential. Him in the beginning, was multiple levels better than the best we have seen from Knox
    He had an actual coach and he was older lol

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Just to play that game a moment, Pipe dream land and would cost us A LOT obviously, but if we traded our 2020 picks plus DSJ for Mitchell, then something like Randle/Mitch plus the Dallas picks and maybe even our 2021 pick for Embiid, which I could see him costing something close to that.

But then we’d maybe have money for Gallo & VanVleet? Again this is just a moonshot but

FVV-Mitchell-RJ-Gallo-Embiid
    Frank-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Taj

Is a contender.

I know this is a pipe dream and would cost a ton of picks but fun to kick around a moment.
    Not even looking at it from a cap perspective, if we didn’t trade RJ for Mitchell, you’re likely looking at 3 or 4 first rounders. I don’t think there’s any way we would have assets for Embiid as well

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Gallo was always a hard nosed & smart defender. even at 20 he wasn't afraid to go toe to toe with Melo. You're underrating him, there's a reason his teams always win. He's a winner, he knows how to play. Knox is at the complete opposite spectrum.
    Bro seriously gallo was a better prospect coming out but you guys were complaining about him being a bust too

Oddly enough i remember everone loving chandler and hating gallo at first

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    We don’t need Embiid, but Mitchell (if available) is a guy we need to go and get.
    What??? Joel is an MVP level talent of course we need Joel Embiid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

He had an actual coach and he was older lol
    Wait..

You’re going to tell me Mike D was to credit for Gallo being a decent defender? Or that a year older gave him some huge advantage

Bro seriously gallo was a better prospect coming out but you guys were complaining about him being a bust too

Oddly enough i remember everone loving chandler and hating gallo at first
    You crazy, I loved Gallo from day 1, had a non-sexual crush on the guy...lol.

There was the Gallo/Chandler debates but I was always 100% team Gallo. He would've been a multi-time all star if it hadn't been for injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    We don’t need Embiid, but Mitchell (if available) is a guy we need to go and get.
    I’d go after both for sure
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

1 thing i will admit is knox is a bad defender although he got marginally better last year but not by much he still needs to add strength which hopefully he does this offseason

Now coaching is a huge part of player development thats why we brought in FIZ who not only stunted the growth knox but also dsj trier

There was the Gallo/Chandler debates but I was always 100% team Gallo. He would've been a multi-time all star if it hadn't been for injuries.
    Not gonna lie i was team chandler i was terribly wrong

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I’d go after both for sure
    They are the perfect compliment for each other embiids injury history scares me but id still do it

I wouldn't even care to go after Giannis id sign gallo and upgrade at pg we'd be a definite contender

I was around for those days, I was a Gallo guy as well. Although honestly, most of us liked them both

And neither was ever thought of as a guy that couldn’t make it. Injuries hit them both

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Wait..

You’re going to tell me Mike D was to credit for Gallo being a decent defender? Or that a year older gave him some huge advantage

Again you guys are calling him a decent defender im not but your outta ya mind if you dont think dantoni is a tremendous upgrade over fiz