Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 406 of 481 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 7204
  1. #6076
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Quote Originally Posted by 2010 or Bust View Post
    Bs up!!!

  2. #6077
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,618
    Well at least John Wall didn't eat glue on camera. :lol:

    You don't trade for John Wall to make you into a better team. You trade for John Wall because Washington will reward you greatly for taking a giant pain in the butt off their hands.

    The Knicks will never attract top free agents but they can use their cap space constructively by taking on a bad contract for additional draft picks.

  3. #6078
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Well at least John Wall didn't eat glue on camera. [emoji38]

    You don't trade for John Wall to make you into a better team. You trade for John Wall because Washington will reward you greatly for taking a giant pain in the butt off their hands.

    The Knicks will never attract top free agents but they can use their cap space constructively by taking on a bad contract for additional draft picks.
    And what if Washington uses that extra cap space to turn into a playoff team overnight?

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  4. #6079
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Well at least John Wall didn't eat glue on camera. :lol:

    You don't trade for John Wall to make you into a better team. You trade for John Wall because Washington will reward you greatly for taking a giant pain in the butt off their hands.

    The Knicks will never attract top free agents but they can use their cap space constructively by taking on a bad contract for additional draft picks.
    Everyone understands the concept...

    No one wants to do it. Besides, you assume they are so desperate to move him. Actually, they need him. If they deal him, and Washington is terrible another year or so, maybe Beal wants to move on. If it doesnít work out, 2 years are easier to move than 3. And even more so, if they are horrible, why would there be urgency to move him? If Beal left, and they gave away a ton of picks to deal Wall, they are then awful, with a ton of cap and no draft picks. Whatís the point?

    Regardless of any of that, a huge no from me
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-14-2020 at 09:11 AM.

  5. #6080
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,174
    Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    It was never a 1st it was draft considerations as the speculation. It was from a Knicks Fan TV and supposedly he heard it from someone in the Knicks organization. FVV was a rumor re: Phoenix moving Oubre and 10 th pick to sign FVV. I believe Phoenix was trying to move Oubre prior to Pandemic.
    Knicks should have signed Oubre last summer instead of Ellington and Bullock. We could have gotten him easily for that 14 million per year. He is still only 24 and is exactly what the Knicks need at SF. He reminds me of a young Paul George before he made the jump to superstar.

  6. #6081
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Knicks should have signed Oubre last summer instead of Ellington and Bullock. We could have gotten him easily for that 14 million per year. He is still only 24 and is exactly what the Knicks need at SF. He reminds me of a young Paul George before he made the jump to superstar.
    He was restricted. Got no offers, and Phoenix still got him 2/30

    Would have definitely cost more than that to get him. Also donít ever see him getting near PGs level. PG was better, much younger. Why sign a SF anyway, considering we just drafted one?

    Heís decent, Iíd take him. But I still donít believe those rumors.
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-14-2020 at 10:07 AM.

  7. #6082
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    3,830
    Oubre has a 7í2 wingspan and still evolving, the same trainer working on RJís jumper is the same one who worked on Oubre jumper.

    There isnít viable quick fix for this team, itís slow progression only. Most donít have the patience on that, Iíve been watching Knicks basketball for over 25 years. If your in your 20ís and early 30ís you guys have no clue what patience is yet. When you grow up watching good Knicks basketball and then suffering through **** then you know what it feels like fully.

    Thatís like having to suffer watching garbage Yankees baseball through the 80ís watching George give away future HOF for ****ing bums on there last leg of there career.
    ďTwo things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.Ē
    ― Albert Einstein
    ďI will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.Ē
    ― Tamar Myers
    ďDon't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.Ē
    ― Michael Jordan

  8. #6083
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Well at least John Wall didn't eat glue on camera. :lol:

    You don't trade for John Wall to make you into a better team. You trade for John Wall because Washington will reward you greatly for taking a giant pain in the butt off their hands.

    The Knicks will never attract top free agents but they can use their cap space constructively by taking on a bad contract for additional draft picks.
    If he is anywhere near the player he use to be I'd do it for the Wizards #9 pick...

    Wall / DSJ
    Vassell (#9) / Frank
    RJ / trade Knox and Payton for Oubre
    Obi Toppin (#8) / Wooten
    Mitch / Jalen Smith (#27)

    Then draft Cassius Winston #38 as insurance in case Wall isn't right. I think he is going to be the steal of the draft. Kid reminds me of Kyle Lowry.
    Last edited by Knicks Boogie; 09-14-2020 at 10:24 AM.

  9. #6084
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,174
    Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    Oubre has a 7í2 wingspan and still evolving, the same trainer working on RJís jumper is the same one who worked on Oubre jumper.

    There isnít viable quick fix for this team, itís slow progression only. Most donít have the patience on that, Iíve been watching Knicks basketball for over 25 years. If your in your 20ís and early 30ís you guys have no clue what patience is yet. When you grow up watching good Knicks basketball and then suffering through **** then you know what it feels like fully.

    Thatís like having to suffer watching garbage Yankees baseball through the 80ís watching George give away future HOF for ****ing bums on there last leg of there career.
    I feel your pain!

    Knicks have to build young with a couple key veterans and stay the course.

  10. #6085
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,650
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    You guys are so funny you know for a fact we are not making a good trade like the pho or jazz one

    Cp3 is coming here he was leon rose's favorite client and he actually looked really good in the playoffs I really don't know how to feel unless we draft obi in that scenario I want cp3 we'd be the 2020 Clippers lob city lol

    Obi isnít gonna be there and is not a good fit.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  11. #6086
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,650
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    And what if Washington uses that extra cap space to turn into a playoff team overnight?

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Who cares lol you hit on their pick itís a big time win. Iím not for taking wall at all but who gives a **** what Washington would do with their cap. We only care about the prospect we draft
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  12. #6087
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,650
    All for taking oubre
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  13. #6088
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    All for taking oubre
    Pretty sure those rumored deals donít exist, and are never happening

  14. #6089
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,490
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Bs up!!!
    Suu wuuu

  15. #6090
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Well at least John Wall didn't eat glue on camera. :lol:

    You don't trade for John Wall to make you into a better team. You trade for John Wall because Washington will reward you greatly for taking a giant pain in the butt off their hands.

    The Knicks will never attract top free agents but they can use their cap space constructively by taking on a bad contract for additional draft picks.
    Leave Starbury alone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •