Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 404 of 481 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 7204
    Rose isn’t dumb, he already knows FA won’t go to NY and trading for quality means gutting everything. I wouldn’t be surprised he helped keep players away while as agent. The Knicks haven’t been a stable team in 19 years.

Question would be why waste 4-5 prime years on such a pitiful team that keeps turning FO and roster over to bring in there own people.

I don’t put much into these writers, most are dumber than rocks and want nothing better than to keep the team as a bottom feeding joke. So bringing in any player like CP3 is pretty much wasting the remaining peak years of the player to play on a **** team that can’t make up there mind.

It will take 3 years to build a solid foundation and roster before they are able to attract anyone at this current moment. If they are incapable of bringing out the best out of there young roster it will never convince a star to join.

I’m a Knicks fan and if I was at my peak I would avoid the team like the plague, roster is in shambles and constant turnover and they are on there 4th coach in 4 years. **** outta here with that ****, team is **** at the moment not even worth a meeting. Rose can’t do much with his hands tied knowing he can’t pitch ****.

Pandemic made that whole big market **** useless as a starting point. It really never meant ****, technology advancement made it easy to not have to be in a big market. If the person want to be in a big market it’s because they are thinking of life after basketball meaning they aren’t fully committed to there first job.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

I’d still take Westbrook in a heartbeat...lol

We haven’t had a talent like him at PG in a long, long time. He alone could probably get us an 8th seed.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Kind of makes sense...

But I just don’t want Westbrook. Rockets would love an out from that move. As good as he is, he’s empty numbers. Really isnt going to help any of the other players get better. And totally can’t shoot. I’m over that..
    This^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I’d still take Westbrook in a heartbeat...lol

We haven’t had a talent like him at PG in a long, long time. He alone could probably get us an 8th seed.
    That’s the problem Westbrook is only a season player, the fact he really doesn’t have a developed half court game makes him a weak link. He is utter **** in the half court. He’s athletic but he can’t hit jumpers consistent enough to keep anyone honest.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    ― Michael Jordan

Westbrook talks about a sense of urgency, he should of developed that jumper. Durant ditched him because he couldn’t be of much help in the playoffs. OKC was better off trading away Westbrook before Harden. Durant and Harden would have been a more devastating combo since both have inside out skills both are 3 level scorers.
    ― Albert Einstein
    ― Tamar Myers
    ― Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Why do I have a feeling the Knicks are going to trade for CP because they think it will lure Giannis here? More plans rooted in hope.
    They already said getting CP3 would be to set the culture of playing winning basketball not necessarily to win right away and if draws Giannas great but I do not think this would be the purpose of the trade. if they bring back Melo on top of it then things have not changed. That being said if I am CP3 I do no want to come to NY to help young players I want to compete for a chip. If I am the Knicks I am not giving up value for him. The value I would give OKC is cap relief, if that is not enough then pass. Also leave Westbrook alone.

Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    Westbrook talks about a sense of urgency, he should of developed that jumper. Durant ditched him because he couldn’t be of much help in the playoffs. OKC was better off trading away Westbrook before Harden. Durant and Harden would have been a more devastating combo since both have inside out skills both are 3 level scorers.
    CP3 with Durant would have been better

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    CP3 with Durant would have been better
    Oh I talking when all 3 was on the team and they chose to keep Westbrook over Harden. I think the belief was hoping Westbrook can become a 3 level scorer but he has never developed the rest of his game.
    ― Albert Einstein
    ― Tamar Myers
    ― Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    Oh I talking when all 3 was on the team and they chose to keep Westbrook over Harden. I think the belief was hoping Westbrook can become a 3 level scorer but he has never developed the rest of his game.
    Gotcha. Imagine if CP3 was on that team with Durant, Harden and Ibaka. They would have won a chip.
    Last edited by cssdmark; 09-13-2020 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Gotcha. Imagine if CP3 was on that team with Durant, Harden and Ibaka. They would have one a chip.
    Easily would have made life difficult in the West
    ― Albert Einstein
    ― Tamar Myers
    ― Michael Jordan

That’s why I like LaVine he is super athletic, but he loves the 3 ball as much as he like dunking. I just don’t think he learned how to be a true playmaker. He came into the league as a PG but ended up being a 2 guard.
    ― Albert Einstein
    ― Tamar Myers
    ― Michael Jordan

Mike Conley traded for Randle and Payton is probably going to happen. Whether they draft a pg or not adding Conley's expiring contact is a good move. I could easily see the season start with this roster...

Conley / DSJ
    Vassel / Bane
    RJ / Iggy
    Knox / Wooten
    Mitch / Jalen Smith

That's a really realistic roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Mike Conley traded for Randle and Payton is probably going to happen. Whether they draft a pg or not adding Conley's expiring contact is a good move. I could easily see the season start with this roster...

Conley / DSJ
    Vassel / Bane
    RJ / Iggy
    Knox / Wooten
    Mitch / Jalen Smith

That's a really realistic roster.
    The most recent article said Utah does not want Randle. They are looking for athletic defensive minded players who create space to put around Mitchell and Gobert.
    Last edited by cssdmark; 09-13-2020 at 03:15 PM.

D’Antoni told Houston he is not coming back, No cap space and no draft picks. I’m out.

BUCKS = CP3 + pick27 via Knicks
    OKC = Randle + DSJ + Knox
    KNICKS = Middleton + pick24 via Bucks

Bucks gets his "dreams PG" , Giannis smiles.
    OKC receives salary relief and youngs.
    Knicks receives one of the best 3D in the league and rises in the draft.

pick8
    Middleton
    Barrett
    Gallo (FA)
    Mitch
    Last edited by KingKnicks; 09-13-2020 at 04:43 PM.