Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 7211
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Wood, Beasley, and Paul = highly competitive playoff basketball next season

Mitch
    Wood
    RJ
    Beasley
    Paul

This allows us to pick BPA with our lottery pick. If that ends up being a PG like Hayes, then great.
    Iím not sure I trust Beasley as real but could be nice
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Beasley is what I consider medium risk with high reward if heís signed in the $15-18M range. Medium risk goes to higher risk at $20M+ IMO, unless itís for 3 years instead of 4.

He seems poised to be a great volume 3PT shooter who would be a great fit next to RJ and Mitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Not true. he was viewed as douche all the back to Wake Forest. Him cheap shotting dudes in the nuts was a big story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nobody said he wasnt a dirty and maybe he still got some tricks left player lol

But when he was on the pels especially after Katrina that city loved cp3 nobody said he was a douche back then
    Once he went to la and played with dj. Ans blake he got tough lol and yeah those Clippers teams should have won atleast one title if he and blake didnt always get hurt but they dominated the reg season back then and he became a diva in LA same with hou okc humbled him and thats why he's having a good year

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Beasley is real

At worst, heís a solid starter. Heís got talent, heís a good shooter, and he can do more than shoot

Iíve been watching him for a while now. I think he can be an all-star level SG

I wouldn't empty the cupboard for Olidipo.

Beasley would be a nice pickup as the starting SG next season. Signing him and Wood would nice pickups young talented players signing reasonable deals.

Draft Kira Lewis one way or the other. He got that Ja Morant spped and athleticism and can shoot it

Why are people trying to get a SG when we have RJ?

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Why are people trying to get a SG when we have RJ?
    Because we donít think heís a SG...

Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post
    Beasley would be a nice pickup as the starting SG next season. Signing him and Wood would nice pickups young talented players signing reasonable deals.

Draft Kira Lewis one way or the other. He got that Ja Morant spped and athleticism and can shoot it
    Yeah this and trading for Paul would be my dream scenario.

Mitch
    Wood
    Barrett
    Beasley
    Paul

Bench: Lewis (Schroder role)

A veteran like Paul would definitely be beneficial to our success and development of such a young team.

But I would be just as happy with just Lewis and him starting too.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Because we donít think heís a SG...
    Yeah I like him much more at the 3 than 2.

He has enough size to play the 3 and itís easier to find skilled shooters at the 2 than the 3. We need to get smaller and increase our tempo. Signing Beasley and moving RJ to the 3 would definitely help a lot.

RJ can easily play the 3 or the 2 imo. He needs to work on that jumper which like Iíve said I donít think will take much time. I like his form his release is inconsistent.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Yeah this and trading for Paul would be my dream scenario.

Mitch
    Wood
    Barrett
    Beasley
    Paul

Bench: Lewis (Schroder role)

A veteran like Paul would definitely be beneficial to our success and development of such a young team.

But I would be just as happy with just Lewis and him starting too.
    That would be an interesting team. I do like the floor spacing. Defense could be above average. How far that team would go depends on A Health and B RJ/Mitch/Knox taking steps forward (Knox a big one) and the rookie being a contributor
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Yeah I like him much more at the 3 than 2.

He has enough size to play the 3 and itís easier to find skilled shooters at the 2 than the 3. We need to get smaller and increase our tempo. Signing Beasley and moving RJ to the 3 would definitely help a lot.
    His size/body/movement type is IMO ideal for the 3. To me that should be a priority, getting a good shooting/playmaking threat at the 2

Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post

Hold on buddy ro, chill with the hype machine. I'm positive I've watched more Bama games than anybody in this forum. He compare s more to a TJ Ford with a better shot. He doesn't have Morant's playmaking ability or hops.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    Hold on buddy ro, chill with the hype machine. I'm positive I've watched more Bama games than anybody in this forum. He compare s more to a TJ Ford with a better shot. He doesn't have Morant's playmaking ability or hops.
    Nowhere near morants Hops. I do like him though
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331