Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 126 of 488 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 7315
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Whether you like it or not buddy would command alot in a trade probably not rj but definitely mitch i probably wouldn't do it but dudes locked up still young and a deadly shooter

Now honestly idk what it would take to get cp3 he drove his value up every one including me thought he was done but he's having a monster year
    Well then buddy isnít a guy Iíd want. Heís not worth that at all. Heís nothing great. Paulís contract and age still makes it likely that nobody would offer a first. Not many teams can offer a first and match salaries/have enough space
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    No, it wasnít.

Nearly lowest in his career in scoring. Lowest in his career in assists. 3pt% below career average

Yes, he helps the team. But the team helps him. He split ball-handling and defensive responsibilities with 2 other good, much younger players. Put him here, efficiency and health will plummet
    Did you know he lead the nba in clutch points

Sometimes numbers dont tell the whole story without cp3 okc would be bottom 3

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Well then buddy isnít a guy Iíd want. Heís not worth that at all. Heís nothing great. Paulís contract and age still makes it likely that nobody would offer a first. Not many teams can offer a first and match salaries/have enough space
    Sometimes a change of scenery is all it takes people were saying Oladipo was a bust in Orlando then he goes to okc and took off buddy would fit very nicely on our team say we get lucky and draft wiseman or just sign wood

Frank
    Hield
    Rj
    Randle
    Wiseman or wood

Not bad we'd have a young team and still have cap for a star

Trading Mitch is a mistake imo. Heís the number one guy id like to keep on this roster at almost all costs.

Unless we were getting a legit superstar in return I donít think Iíd deal Mitch.

I guess we not trading for Donovan Mitchell. Utah ssys he is untouchable. Let's get the Greek Freak. Freak apply pressure.
    Last edited by cssdmark; 04-22-2020 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I guess we not trading for Donovan Mitchell. Utah ssys he is untouchable. Let's get the Greek Freak. Freak apply pressure.
    Easier said then done lol Giannis is literally my favorite player but he's not coming unless we get another star here AND mil has to fall short in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Trading Mitch is a mistake imo. Heís the number one guy id like to keep on this roster at almost all costs.

Unless we were getting a legit superstar in return I donít think Iíd deal Mitch.
    Meh it depends on the draft id trade mitch if we get wiseman

Id also trade mitch for embiid or townes but thats it

Trade Mitch to New Orleans his home town for Lonzo Ball. Especially if we select Wiseman if he's there you have to take him.

Or for Embied and our Mav picks.

To Lakers with Randle, and anything else or anybody else the want except RJ

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Utah didnít say that, a writer for The Athletic did.

It would cost a ton to get him regardless.

Good article on why Wood might not be the answer.

https://knicksfilmschool.substack.co...m_campaign=cta

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Good article on why Wood might not be the answer.

https://knicksfilmschool.substack.co...m_campaign=cta
    same concerns I have, we can't risk another PF that cant shoot and is just looking to score. Randle is already a very efficient scorer.

We need someone at PF that compliments the core and ideally is a very good passer and shooter. That's why I would be ok with a Randle for Love swap. But if not, just get a sniper there because a PF that can shoot and pass is difficult to find.

I'm off the Wood train even at the 3/36m I said he'd get, let alone the 20-25m per year some are suggesting. that would be a disaster.

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    same concerns I have, we can't risk another PF that cant shoot and is just looking to score. Randle is already a very efficient scorer.

We need someone at PF that compliments the core and ideally is a very good passer and shooter. That's why I would be ok with a Randle for Love swap. But if not, just get a sniper there because a PF that can shoot and pass is difficult to find.

I'm off the Wood train even at the 3/36m I said he'd get, let alone the 20-25m per year some are suggesting. that would be a disaster.
    Randle is NOT an efficient scorer.

And the article is using assists to show ball-movement which is dumb. Wood plays within the flow of the offense and doesnít force too many shots or turn the ball over constantly like Randle does. Wood can score 20 PPG on 13 shots. We need a guy like that badly because no one scores efficiently on this team outside of Mitch.

Iím very tired of the Randle/Wood comparison. They are simply different players. Randle plays like an undersized C who lacks length. Wood lacks bulk, but he has much more length which is more important. He actually plays like a wing, but dunks the ball like a C. Heís a much better shooter than Randle and even though Detroit sucks, they are WAY better with him on the court than without him.

Lastly, Randle was a lottery pick who was given every chance to succeed. Wood should have been a lottery pick with his talent, but he went undrafted and has had to scratch and flaw for playing time. The article doesnít mention that, or Wood dominating all other levels of competition on his way back to the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Randle is NOT an efficient scorer.

And the article is using assists to show ball-movement which is dumb. Wood plays within the flow of the offense and doesnít force too many shots or turn the ball over constantly like Randle does. Wood can score 20 PPG on 13 shots. We need a guy like that badly because no one scores efficiently on this team outside of Mitch.

Iím very tired of the Randle/Wood comparison. They are simply different players. Randle plays like an undersized C who lacks length. Wood lacks bulk, but he has much more length which is more important. He actually plays like a wing, but dunks the ball like a C. Heís a much better shooter than Randle and even though Detroit sucks, they are WAY better with him on the court than without him.

Lastly, Randle was a lottery pick who was given every chance to succeed. Wood should have been a lottery pick with his talent, but he went undrafted and has had to scratch and flaw for playing time. The article doesnít mention that, or Wood dominating all other levels of competition on his way back to the NBA.
    Randle's TS% the prior two years was 61%, that's efficient. he wasn't efficient this year but that's not shocking on this roster.

they are different players that bring the same thing. Wood's sample size is just too small to think he's going to be a legit floor spacer or a 20ppg scorer on 13 shots. Once the games matter and teams game plan for him there's no way he'll keep up that pace.

Wood is a 5

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Wood is a 5
    I donít agree. He can play 5. But I think heís a 4 preferrably. Hypothetically, he would fit nicely next to Mitch

Iíd definitely take him. But not at a crazy price tag