Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 488 of 564 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489490498538 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 8451
    The Sixers are a MESS.

Tobias Harris is the highest paid player. He is owed 3 more seasons that appreciate to $40M/season. That's $14M per season more than Joel Embiid. $4M per season more than Ben Simmons when the extension kicks in.

Al Horford is the second highest paid player. He's paid more than both Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons with 3 more seasons to go.

This is how the Knicks normally operate. Overpaying for overrated players.

They're going to blow this team up....watch.

Immanuel Quickley out of Kentucky is getting alot of buzz per article. Knock down shooter getting interviews from Knicks, Lakers, Utah and OKC. That Kentucky connection maybe picked at 38 if still available.
    Last edited by cssdmark; 10-22-2020 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Sixers are a MESS.

Tobias Harris is the highest paid player. He is owed 3 more seasons that appreciate to $40M/season. That's $14M per season more than Joel Embiid. $4M per season more than Ben Simmons when the extension kicks in.

Al Horford is the second highest paid player. He's paid more than both Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons with 3 more seasons to go.

This is how the Knicks normally operate. Overpaying for overrated players.

They're going to blow this team up....watch.
    they greatly underestimated the modern nba game of small ball and 3 point shooting when they built that team.

and Simmons and Embiid simply cannot coexist on the same roster. I think Simmons is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The man could be the next Shane Larkin. You don’t pass on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Almost spit my coffee out [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Apparently Barack Obama is fed up with Al Horford.

At a rally today:

“We cannot afford four more years of this, Philadelphia” - @BarackObama https://t.co/j9WxO6IEbB
    Oh damn. LOL.

Chris Paul will have suitors but the Clippers and Bucks have nothing to really offer OKC. The Clippers gave up 4 First rounders for Paul George. The Bucks have too many big contracts to fit Paul.

Once Paul is an UFA, he's going to pick either one of those teams.
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 10-25-2020 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Oh damn. LOL.

Chris Paul will have suitors but the Clippers and Bucks have nothing to really offer OKC. The Clippers gave up 4 First rounders for Paul George. The Bucks have too many big contracts to fit Paul.

Once Paul is an UFA, he's going to pick either one of those teams.
    the bucks can easily match salaries if they want and they have all of their picks along with bledsoe and that white boy lol

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    the bucks can easily match salaries if they want and they have all of their picks along with bledsoe and that white boy lol
    No, they really can’t. If they match salaries, they are giving up key pieces. And all their larger contracts are longer than one year, so why would OKC want them?
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 10-25-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    No, they really can’t. If they match salaries, they are giving up key pieces. And all their larger contracts are longer than one year, so why would OKC want them?
    For the love of God bro research before you respond we've already went over this I literally posted the ****ing trade smfh

For the love of God bro research before you respond we've already went over this I literally posted the ****ing trade smfh
    Ahh, the famous “do research” line...

The question isn’t can they make it fit, the question is would both sides do it. OKC doesn’t need crappy late picks. Doesn’t need Bledsoe at all. And who of the larger contracts MIL has, could they afford to give? And they have (I think) 2 or more first rounders every year until 25, that one is a pick swap between them and Houston, then more again in 26. What are they trading for, picks in 2027-30?

And we are assuming OKC is going to rebuild, and doesn’t want vets or longer salary back, right? So plugging a deal into a trade machine and saying “see, look, it works” doesnt make sense. OKC has zero need to make a move if they don’t like it
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 10-25-2020 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Ahh, the famous “do research” line...

The question isn’t can they make it fit, the question is would both sides do it. OKC doesn’t need crappy late picks. Doesn’t need Bledsoe at all. And who of the larger contracts MIL has, could they afford to give? And they have (I think) 2 or more first rounders every year until 25, that one is a pick swap between them and Houston, then more again in 26. What are they trading for, picks in 2027-30?

And we are assuming OKC is going to rebuild, and doesn’t want vets or longer salary back, right? So plugging a deal into a trade machine and saying “see, look, it works” doesnt make sense. OKC has zero need to make a move if they don’t like it
    Ok thats a fair assumption but it could also be a 3 team deal Bledsoe still has a ton of value and brook too

Also nobody is giving up a lottery pick for cp3 so a couple late first is all okc can hope for

Ther also is a rumor that the lakers are shopping green and kuzma for cp3

https://dailyknicks.com/2020/10/26/n...fseason/amp/2/
    This brings up an interesting point although they are saying not to target Morris which I think is bs

But it brings up Morris might want to come back here

Mitch
    Morris
    Rj
    Hali
    Cp3

Mitch
    Morris
    Rj
    Harris
    Hayes

https://dailyknicks.com/2020/10/26/n...fseason/amp/2/
    This brings up an interesting point although they are saying not to target Morris which I think is bs

But it brings up Morris might want to come back here

Mitch
    Morris
    Rj
    Hali
    Cp3

Mitch
    Morris
    Rj
    Harris
    Hayes
    why do you post these kinds of articles as if they are saying anything based on an actual source?

Its just some nobodies opinion that morris may want to come back, based off nothing.

Funny how you didn't talk about the rest of the article that points to all our young players playing better without him.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    why do you post these kinds of articles as if they are saying anything based on an actual source?

Its just some nobodies opinion that morris may want to come back, based off nothing.

Funny how you didn't talk about the rest of the article that points to all our young players playing better without him.
    Isn’t that site where you can just submit an article? Usually random garbage anytime someone links to that.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post

I mean ther was also a coaching change but bro chill out with the negativity just posting articles so our debates don't get redundant 😎

I mean ther was also a coaching change but bro chill out with the negativity just posting articles so our debates don't get redundant 😎
    that's fine with me, but lets not post articles by dudes who rent even journalist, and make it sound like he has a source claiming morris could come back.

Its just a regular dude like us posting some random possibility. It's misleading...