Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 564 1231151101501 ... LastLast

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

A long overdue thread for this.

Please continue discussion here, thanks.

Was hoping we'd make a play for Gallo in the summer. I think with this trade, Miami booked its ticket to the conference finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Was hoping we'd make a play for Gallo in the summer. I think with this trade, Miami booked its ticket to the conference finals.
    Well they better cash in now bkuz when kd comes back the east will only be a two team race between brk and mil

Now fire Perry for the poor job and at the end of the year do not pickup anyones options. Try again to obtain assets with our capspace opposed to signing scrubs.

So what are the full trade details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1°team: Frank - Bullock - RJ - Randle - Mitch

Backup: DSJ - Dotson - Iggy - Knox - Wooten

Garbage: Payton - Trier - Hackless - Portis - Taj

Elligton out
    Last edited by KingKnicks; 02-06-2020 at 05:16 PM.

so now that deadline has come and gone and we got what we said should happen a month ago, time to look at the summer and moves maybe FA.

so guys like Bogs seems to be a keeper in Sac but I'd put it to them and give him a max deal like Dlo got just to make them match.

I'm doubting that Hayward opts out but you never know,

Do we with new FO make a run for Morris, I'd say yes if Randle can someone be traded, why repeat this year next year?

I think there is a real shot at Harris, and I'm also thinking Nets will decide next year between Dinwiddie and LeVert, they will not keep both.

So here we go again lol

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    so now that deadline has come and gone and we got what we said should happen a month ago, time to look at the summer and moves maybe FA.

so guys like Bogs seems to be a keeper in Sac but I'd put it to them and give him a max deal like Dlo got just to make them match.

I'm doubting that Hayward opts out but you never know,

Do we with new FO make a run for Morris, I'd say yes if Randle can someone be traded, why repeat this year next year?

I think there is a real shot at Harris, and I'm also thinking Nets will decide next year between Dinwiddie and LeVert, they will not keep both.

So here we go again lol
    That's why L Rose needs to get word to him that the Knicks have a 3yr/110mill deal waiting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    That's why L Rose needs to get word to him that the Knicks have a 3yr/110mill deal waiting for him.
    Are you insane?
    Knicks offseason will be somewhat tame. The objective is to put together enough young pieces as a foundation around RJ to attract FA in 2021. Hayward is not that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Are you insane?
    Knicks offseason will be somewhat tame. The objective is to put together enough young pieces as a foundation around RJ to attract FA in 2021. Hayward is not that guy.
    He must be talking about AD

Are you insane?
    I think it's more like so they have assets for a trade, holding for FA in 2021 is the definition of insane.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I think it's more like so they have assets for a trade, holding for FA in 2021 is the definition of insane.
    Well its a typical Knicks thing...plus run at Giannis.

But Knicks will try to package a couple picks and young player for a star. Plus get wait star in FA and go from there.

I just hope it's the right guys. OR they may just let the kids rock for 1 more year, keep Coach Miller and build slow (BUT WE KNOW BETTER).

Well its a typical Knicks thing...plus run at Giannis.

But Knicks will try to package a couple picks and young player for a star. Plus get wait star in FA and go from there.

I just hope it's the right guys. OR they may just let the kids rock for 1 more year, keep Coach Miller and build slow (BUT WE KNOW BETTER).

Mills is gone, I think it almost has to be different

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    yea look what they got for him? I know Michael Kay is all in that GS got a great trade but he knows crap about BB.

I think that lux tax will be a big hit for a player that won't fit, I'm not sure what MK is thinking lol........If Butler didn't like him why are Curry and Klay and Dray going to? Not enough BB's and he's not as eff as KD was, totally different story.

I think Mills was going to give Frank, Knox, our 2020 pick and dallas pick and then they asked for Mitch lol....

Page 1 of 564 1231151101501 ... LastLast