Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 155 of 253 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3788
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    you guys are overstating what Wood is going to get. no one is going to give him 20m, you're talking about a guy that has been on 5 teams in 4 years and could barely crack rotations. guys dont get $20m , especially this offseason based on garbage time play.
    I mean he may up at like 12 per but I wouldnít be surprised if it took $15 mil to sign him away from DET

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I mean he may up at like 12 per but I wouldnít be surprised if it took $15 mil to sign him away from DET
    This is realistic IMO

15M per is a sizeable contract for a guy of his standing in the league.

If itís going higher than that, good luck to him. Only one other team might pay that..

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    This is realistic IMO

15M per is a sizeable contract for a guy of his standing in the league.

If itís going higher than that, good luck to him. Only one other team might pay that..
    Yeah Iím not suggesting more than that, and if you can get him on a 2-3 year deal great. Not sure whatís realistic but Iím just estimating.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Yeah Iím not suggesting more than that, and if you can get him on a 2-3 year deal great. Not sure whatís realistic but Iím just estimating.
    I think thatís a strong offer. Iíd be cool with 3/45, not much more

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    Its still his contract year. I've been watching the kid since UNLV. He's always been talented, it was always gonna be about getting strong enough to compete in the league. Gonna be the same thing for my boy Kira Lewis.
    On another note, we have more than enough post about Woods, it's redundant and just feels like propaganda now LoL
    Yeah heís definitely gotten a lot stronger even though heís still very thin. He still somehow bullies people in the paint who are bigger than him (like Steven Adams). His maturity level and jumper has improved dramatically as well. Heís become a really fun player to watch.

Knicks can build a playoff team this offseason without mortgaging the future. All it takes is money and

1) Victor Olidipo...turned down 4/80..actually this would be a sign and trade...I would trade #6 overall and a Dallas's for Oli
    2) Ingram...offer him the max and make NO match.
    3) Gordon Hayward....33mill Player option...Offer another yr and an team option
    4) Trade for CP3...44mill
    Last edited by Bivory; 05-21-2020 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Knicks can build a playoff team this offseason without mortgaging the future. All it takes is money and

1) Victor Olidipo...turned down 4/80..actually this would be a sign and trade...I would trade #6 overall and a Dallas's for Oli
    2) Ingram...offer him the max and make NO match.
    3) Gordon Hayward....33mill Player option...Offer another yr and an team option
    4) Trade for CP3...44mill
    There is cap space bivory

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Did anyone see those highlights of mitch. Dribbling like a pg and shooting fade aways

I know alot of you want wood but if mitch develops ball handling and a jump shot
    Mitch > wood

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Did anyone see those highlights of mitch. Dribbling like a pg and shooting fade aways

I know alot of you want wood but if mitch develops ball handling and a jump shot
    Mitch > wood
    Except no one is saying one or the other..

Keep both and play them together

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Except no one is saying one or the other..

Keep both and play them together
    Or sign a cheaper stretch 4 like morris and save cap to invest in guards and wings

In todays nba you can't have 40 -45 mill invested in your pf and c

Mitch > wood
    He dribbled more times in that video than he did ALL last yr. And guard-esque, he was not. I am exhausted with summer work out videos of Mitch taking jumpers and dribbling around guys. Do it in a game big fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    He dribbled more times in that video than he did ALL last yr. And guard-esque, he was not. I am exhausted with summer work out videos of Mitch taking jumpers and dribbling around guys. Do it in a game big fella.
    Agreed dsj really pissed me off last year he was looking like a star in those drew league games and workout videos

Just to look like a bum all year smh

Mitch > wood
    Well yeah, but Wood is already doing that in games while Mitch has only attempted 8 jumpshots in his career. It would be nice to see him do some of this in games, otherwise itís pointless to work on.

He should be learning some post moves if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Well yeah, but Wood is already doing that in games while Mitch has only attempted 8 jumpshots in his career. It would be nice to see him do some of this in games, otherwise itís pointless to work on.

He should be learning some post moves if anything.
    Cool story bro wood is way older and he is going to cost a ton ntm he's nowhere near the defender mitch is

Its not even debatable if mitch can tightened up his handles and develop that jump shot then give me a stretch 4 like morris or gallo and call it a day

Btw i saw a report that gallo is actually down with coming back to NY i actually like that idea alot

But im pretty sure it means no wood

Mitch
    Gallo
    Knox
    Rj
    Ball