Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 110 of 271 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 4065
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I donít necessarily disagree with anything you said here. But youíre discounting the bigger issue.

Brogdon with a bigger role in Indiana has taken a large step back this year, despite being surrounded by very good players.

On the Knicks, his role would have been even larger. Itís clear to me that he is meant to be a super role player, and the more responsibility thatís placed on him the less results youíll see.

Thatís why I was against that signing.
    and thats fine, we could have used a guy like that to stabilize the team. Dont think anyone talked about him as an all star or anything. but a guy that can put up 17/7/4, play multiple positions and defend multiple positions is valuable.

I hope we go after the right kind of guys this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I donít necessarily disagree with anything you said here. But youíre discounting the bigger issue.

Brogdon with a bigger role in Indiana has taken a large step back this year, despite being surrounded by very good players.

On the Knicks, his role would have been even larger. Itís clear to me that he is meant to be a super role player, and the more responsibility thatís placed on him the less results youíll see.

Thatís why I was against that signing.
    He took a step back how? He put up 17/7. Was playing very well until injuries slowed him, and Oladipo came back. He played fine. And the whole point of getting him was he fits well next to anyone. Which would work here as well. Take away the picks , which likely werenít necessary, heís not making much more than FAs Will get this offseason. He was just fine, kept Indiana playing pretty well without their best player

A player like him is a right answer on every team in the NBA
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-16-2020 at 03:49 PM.

I guess its a hard no on Oladipo

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I guess its a hard no on Oladipo
    In what way? Signing him to a max deal? No thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    In what way? Signing him to a max deal? No thanks
    Well people here wanna max beasley wood hayward gallo etc lol

Oladipo is very similar to dmitch idk why anyone would be against it especially if he performs well in the playoffs

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

He took a step back how? He put up 17/7. Was playing very well until injuries slowed him, and Oladipo came back. He played fine. And the whole point of getting him was he fits well next to anyone. Which would work here as well. Take away the picks , which likely werenít necessary, heís not making much more than FAs Will get this offseason. He was just fine, kept Indiana playing pretty well without their best player

A player like him is a right answer on every team in the NBA
    I agree. He just a good player. He was in all star contention the first half of the year. I donít think his % dipping after an injury and major adjustment with Dipo coming back tell us anything new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 04-16-2020 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Oladipo is very similar to dmitch idk why anyone would be against it especially if he performs well in the playoffs
    Oladipo is also very injury prone.

If he was healthy for his whole career he'd likely be one of the best players in the league.

Giving max money to injury prone players is like playing with fire, your eventually gonna get burned.
    That includes other injury prone guys like Gallo and Hayward.

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    and thats fine, we could have used a guy like that to stabilize the team. Dont think anyone talked about him as an all star or anything. but a guy that can put up 17/7/4, play multiple positions and defend multiple positions is valuable.

Not for 4/85 and a 1st round pick.

Brogdon can guard 2s and 3s, heís not a PG.

Heís also not a spring chicken and extremely injury prone.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

Who, Hayward?

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Who, Hayward?
    If Hayward costs what he did, bring him aboard

Not your preferred ď3/100Ē deal

Trolling

No one wants to max Beasley or Wood or Gallo or Hayward

Iím also sure no one is against him at the right price. Did you not read correctly, that I said I wouldnít max him?

Brogdan is ok. Maybe a top 15 PG. he wasnít worth the money or the picks and that was the point. Heís not bad but heís not moving the needle. Neither is dlo tbh. I prefer dlo at max than brogdan at 4/85. Anyway itís irrelevant weíre on to our next plan. Letís hope this one works out because man it would be nice to see competitive basketball here.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

And just like that Blatt is gone honestly whose going to make decision on draft night Perry? Yikes another PF incoming.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    Oladipo is also very injury prone.

If he was healthy for his whole career he'd likely be one of the best players in the league.

Giving max money to injury prone players is like playing with fire, your eventually gonna get burned.
    That includes other injury prone guys like Gallo and Hayward.
    Thats a real concern but in all fairness dipo has been pretty healthy before his past injury and he's outplayed his last 2 contracts he also fills a position of need

I know your worried about injury prone players but id also target embiid which would be extremely risky but well worth it if both guys stay healthy

Trolling

No one wants to max Beasley or Wood or Gallo or Hayward

Iím also sure no one is against him at the right price. Did you not read correctly, that I said I wouldnít max him?
    Bro seriously a bunch of post are saying pay 20 to 25 mill for Beasley wood gallo

Hayward is even worse 3/100

If were gonna overpay might as well get a legit or not past his prime all star dipo is still a beast and has plenty left in the tank he also fits a position of need for us

Thats probably the only reason perry is still here bkuz he drafted him