Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Maybe 15 20 is a stretch but he'd definitely not go top 5 in this draft
    Yes he would

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I donít see how you could say that

This draft class is bad. Fultz, Ball, Tatum, Fox all definitely had higher stock than anyone in this draft. Jackson and Isaac were comparable to a few of the guys in the mix for the top of the lottery this year
    I dont think lauri is a better prospect than ball edwards wiseman toppin cole deni okoro haliburton and probably someone else i forgot

By all means i dont think he's a bad player definitely better than wood but im just not impressed by him putting up mediocre numbers on a horrible bulls team in the weak east

You also have to factor in if he's so good why are the bulls trying to trade him so soon

I'd much rather trade for lavine who actually fits 1 of our major needs

I sort of agree with east fb knicks.

The draft is all about upside. Lauri hasnít improved since his rookie year, we pretty much know what he is.

With that said, I would still take Lauri over everyone except probably Ball, Edwards, Wiseman, Deni, and maybe Cole.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I sort of agree with east fb knicks.

The draft is all about upside. Lauri hasnít improved since his rookie year, we pretty much know what he is.

With that said, I would still take Lauri over everyone except probably Ball, Edwards, Wiseman, Deni, and maybe Cole.
    A 7 footer with good offensive skills, athleticism, and a jumper isnít upside?

We are talking upside, because all the guys in this draft have big question marks. Not one real blue chipper. Not one of those guys can definitely shoot

Fultz, Tatum, or Fox would all go #1 this year. And itís arguable which Ball would get drafted first
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-06-2020 at 09:19 PM.

You guys are way undervaluing Lauri. Heís only one year removed from putting up 19 and 9 and heís only 22. His injury history concerns me but noting about his game makes me worried.

A 7 footer with good offensive skills, athleticism, and a jumper isnít upside?

We are talking upside, because all the guys in this draft have big question marks. Not one real blue chipper. Not one of those guys can definitely shoot

Fultz, Tatum, or Fox would all go #1 this year. And itís arguable which Ball would get drafted first
    Iím talking about Lauri now. The Lauri before he was drafted obviously had a ton of intrigue and wouldíve gone high in this draft. But the Lauri we know peaked as a rookie and has been plagued with injury problems. Iím taking Ball, Edwards, Wiseman and Deni over him.

There is literally 0 chance Fultz would go #1 in this draft right now, and the reason is weíve seen him play for three years and he is not at that caliber. I would take all of Ball, Cole, Hayes, Haliburton above Fultz.

Iím talking about Lauri now. The Lauri before he was drafted obviously had a ton of intrigue and wouldíve gone high in this draft. But the Lauri we know peaked as a rookie and has been plagued with injury problems. Iím taking Ball, Edwards, Wiseman and Deni over him.

There is literally 0 chance Fultz would go #1 in this draft right now, and the reason is weíve seen him play for three years and he is not at that caliber. I would take all of Ball, Cole, Hayes, Haliburton above Fultz.
    Iím not talking about now, after seeing them

And Laurri was better in year 2, not rookie year.

If we are talking about after seeing them, you can add Mitchell, John Collins, and Bam Adebayo to to the list of guys that would go higher than anyone to be drafted this year
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-06-2020 at 09:47 PM.

Iím not talking about now, after seeing them

And Laurri was better in year 2, not rookie year.

If we are talking about after seeing them, you can add Mitchell, John Collins, and Bam Adebayo to to the list of guys that would go higher than anyone to be drafted this year
    Weíre not talking about the same things so letís just agree to disagree.

Speaking of John Collins, rumors are the Hawks donít want to max him. This dude is a beast, and he continues to improve. Iíd gladly send Randle and RJ to ATL if we got back Collins and Reddish. Hell, give them Knox too.

I
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Speaking of John Collins, rumors are the Hawks donít want to max him. This dude is a beast, and he continues to improve. Iíd gladly send Randle and RJ to ATL if we got back Collins and Reddish. Hell, give them Knox too.
    Iíd take him for sure. Itís probably just BS if thatís even true, just negotiation. If itís the case, rather just wait until heís RFA, and make an offer. I highly doubt they let him go though. They played much better once he came back. They should have a solid team next year..

Capela
    Collins
    Hunter
    Huerter
    Trae
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-07-2020 at 06:08 AM.

Whats the difference between Collins and RJ teams?

PF's that don't space the floor are just a dying breed. Even though Collins can hit some 3's it just really helps to have a mobile defender and or sniper there.

I'm going to keep saying it, but we should be looking to get smaller, not bigger.

Collins is a very good offensive player. But like Rican said he's a questionable perimeter shooter, and he's a notoriously terrible defender.

The Hawks would be MUCH better off, imo, if they just played Deandre Hunter at PF. Maybe that's why they are reluctant to give him the max.

I'm going to keep saying it, but we should be looking to get smaller, not bigger.

Collins is a very good offensive player. But like Rican said he's a questionable perimeter shooter, and he's a notoriously terrible defender.

The Hawks would be MUCH better off, imo, if they just played Deandre Hunter at PF. Maybe that's why they are reluctant to give him the max.
    yea that's why I'd even resign Moe to play PF before signing Wood to big money. we need someone low usage there to just hit shots and defend. Moe can't really shoot though that's his issue, but at vet min or a bit more he's fine.

I think i'd make an exception for a bigger PF like Lauri, but that's just b/c i'm a big believer in him. I think he's going to be an elite shooter and a 20 & 8 guy, who can also play some backup C.

The perfect PF is a prime Gallo to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    yea that's why I'd even resign Moe to play PF before signing Wood to big money. we need someone low usage there to just hit shots and defend. Moe can't really shoot though that's his issue, but at vet min or a bit more he's fine.

I think i'd make an exception for a bigger PF like Lauri, but that's just b/c i'm a big believer in him. I think he's going to be an elite shooter and a 20 & 8 guy, who can also play some backup C.

The perfect PF is a prime Gallo to me.
    Prime Gallo would have been perfect. I'll take Gallo now over many of the other options discussed.

I have a feeling that if we move Randle, Melo will be our starting PF next year.