Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 298 of 429 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 6427
    ESPN’s Zach Lowe on Knicks trade assets: “If you’re going to say the Knicks have a really strong (trade) package for a star player, then what you’re saying is that package has to include Robinson or Barrett or the next high draft pick they have.” More: https://t.co/CjXZrixeMK

I completely agree with this...

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    ESPN’s Zach Lowe on Knicks trade assets: “If you’re going to say the Knicks have a really strong (trade) package for a star player, then what you’re saying is that package has to include Robinson or Barrett or the next high draft pick they have.” More: https://t.co/CjXZrixeMK

I think that goes without saying. I don’t know what else of much value we have

agreed but those are the best 2 prospects we've had in a while and they should be untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    You probably watched him in the pre start back games that didn't count but in the real games MPJ and Zion look like trash. I think Zion will bounce back because he has been playing much but MPJ is the worst defender in the NBA so far...lol
    I’m judging based on the basketball I saw them play in the NBA not the one or two game sample size from the bubble. Zion today is better then any Knick since Melo. MJP has a lot of ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    agreed but those are the best 2 prospects we've had in a while and they should be untouchable
    There’s nothing on this roster that’s untouchable. Neither is close to a star yet. Good, potentially better than good, sure. But I wouldn’t think twice about sending them out if the right deal was out there

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    There’s nothing on this roster that’s untouchable. Neither is close to a star yet. Good, potentially better than good, sure. But I wouldn’t think twice about sending them out if the right deal was out there
    I mean yeah but for once it would be nice to have some home grown talent

Only teams that have foundation would trade for star players but Knicks are trading for star player so they can repeat Melo era again.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Only teams that have foundation would trade for star players but Knicks are trading for star player so they can repeat Melo era again.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Fax we need a core first

At first I was against trading for Ball but if we can get a core or lamelo mitch rj than we might actually be able to get a free agent star here instead of trading for 1

All i have to say is that in crunch time, with 2 minutes left and the game on the line, the Celts continue to go to Hayward because he creates for himself and others. 4th option my *****$
    Last edited by Bivory; 08-02-2020 at 06:06 PM.

Fax we need a core first

At first I was against trading for Ball but if we can get a core or lamelo mitch rj than we might actually be able to get a free agent star here instead of trading for 1
    Agreed
    LaMelo changes the whole team dynamic.
    a core 3 of LaMelo, RJB and Mitch can be easily built around with some good 3 and D players that know how to make the right pass.
    If Frank becomes a consistent 3 point threat we already have 1.

I'm trading our first pick and Knox or Randle for this guy period...

https://youtu.be/9Is_UjZyL9M

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    All i have to say is that in crunch time, with 2 minutes left and the game on the line, the Celts continue to go to Hayward because he creates for himself and others. 4th option my *****$
    Hayward has been balling lol

Payton, Portis, Ellington, bye bye. I would use some of that cap space to sign Joe Harris. He's a plus shooter something we are void of, we don't have to use our assets to get him, and we prevent the Nets from re-signing him...all wins. If we want to start improving the culture we have to start bringing in quality guys signed to more than one year deals. You not gonna get the passion and commitment our team lacks if we keep bringing in guys who know they are rentals.

The great mavs are about to lose to the suns 😂🤣😅🤣😂😂🤣😅😅😅

The great mavs are about to lose to the suns 😂🤣😅🤣😂😂🤣😅😅😅
    The Mavs are still 40-29 which is really good for a team that doesn't have a traditional point guard. They're going to fix that one Goran Dragic signs there as a UFA.

The Knicks are trying to make a knockout punch. Wouldn't do it. Superstar free agent signings are the icing on the cake.