Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 170 of 253 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3791
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    When you say outside chance do you mean outside the park or outside this galaxy like me?
    Haha well I really have no idea obviously. Im just spitballing, I could be totally off. But for fun and discussion I feel like its a decent starting offer as a trade. Surely theyd want to adjust it. Maybe add a Dal pick although Id hesitate on that. Hield is a nice player but hes not a game changer either.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Haha well I really have no idea obviously. Im just spitballing, I could be totally off. But for fun and discussion I feel like its a decent starting offer as a trade. Surely theyd want to adjust it. Maybe add a Dal pick although Id hesitate on that. Hield is a nice player but hes not a game changer either.
    I think he's a game changer but if you don't think so then why trade for him he has a large contract could be a timmy situation all over again

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I think he's a game changer but if you don't think so then why trade for him he has a large contract could be a timmy situation all over again
    He helps but hes not a needle mover. Some guys are cogs and some steer ships. Hield is a good cog imo.

He helps but hes not a needle mover. Some guys are cogs and some steer ships. Hield is a good cog imo.
    I think he'd be great here im just being more realistic in what it might cost

A couple things would have to happen first

If we get lamelo we dont need him

But if we strike out in the draft id try to get him and cp3

I didn't know cp3 has a player option if we can get him here we could probably convince him to opt out if another star wants to come here

Also depending on what we give up he'd be an asset for a trade like

This is what Ive been sayin. Ball/Hield/Gallo/Wood/Tillie would be such a superior offseason to what we had last year and its all feasible. Just have to be smart about it.
    I second this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I think he'd be great here im just being more realistic in what it might cost

A couple things would have to happen first

If we get lamelo we dont need him

But if we strike out in the draft id try to get him and cp3

I didn't know cp3 has a player option if we can get him here we could probably convince him to opt out if another star wants to come here

Also depending on what we give up he'd be an asset for a trade like
    We wouldnt need Hield if we get LaMelo? They dont play the same position. Someone has to hit 3s at a high clip on volume in our backcourt.

A lot of talk of Gallinari in the forum. I wouldn't want to use up the cap space it would take to get him. Don't see him staying healthy enough to justify his price tag. I'm sure he wants to play for a contender, that won't need him to carry the load.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    A lot of talk of Gallinari in the forum. I wouldn't want to use up the cap space it would take to get him. Don't see him staying healthy enough to justify his price tag. I'm sure he wants to play for a contender, that won't need him to carry the load.
    I agree. I understand Gallo was widely popular here but we should really be moving on. We are a rebuilding team who should be focused on young talent with potential instead of older players with a long history of injuries. Also, he would eat up a substantial portion of the cap.

Walt Perrin has a history with Gordon Hayward. Get in GH ear and get him to opt out and take the Knicks 2/66 with a team option for a 3rd yr. This is the Knicks best and only chance of getting a legit all star level player anytime soon. Did I mention GH plays the 3 AND 4.

Trade Randle, Portis, or other money and DSjr for CP3 and let the team grow from there.

CP3 teaching and molding the incoming PG Hali cause LaMelo isn't likely
    Hali
    RJ/Iggy
    Hayward/Knox
    Mitch
    Last edited by Bivory; 05-28-2020 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Walt Perrin has a history with Gordon Hayward. Get in GH ear and get him to opt out and take the Knicks 2/66 with a team option for a 3rd yr. This is the Knicks best and only chance of getting a legit all star level player anytime soon. Did I mention GH plays the 3 AND 4.

Trade Randle, Portis, or other money and DSjr for CP3 and let the team grow from there.

Hali
    RJ/Iggy
    Hayward/Knox
    Mitch
    Please stop

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post

Hali
    RJ/Iggy
    Hayward/Knox
    Mitch
    Respect lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Was thinking about FVV a bit more, I know were divided on him as a target but:

FVV-Hali-RJ-Gallo-Mitch
    Frank-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Wood
    TreJones-Trier-Iggy-Wooten-Tillie

Would actually be pretty sick. And if you cant dump Randle just sub him in for Wood.

Step 1. Trade Randle, Knox and a 2nd for Buddy Hield.
    Step 2. Draft Kira Lewis.
    Step 3. Sign Otto Porter.

The rest of the guys I just made up but it varies.

PG Lewis/Frank/
    SG Hield/Trier
    SF Barrett/Dotson/
    PF Otto Porter/Vonleh/
    C Mitch/Tillie/O'Quinn

This should be how we build our team for the future and wait for the next drafts to get better

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisstyles View Post
    Step 1. Trade Randle, Knox and a 2nd for Buddy Hield.
    Step 2. Draft Kira Lewis.
    Step 3. Sign Otto Porter.

The rest of the guys I just made up but it varies.

PG Lewis/Frank/
    SG Hield/Trier
    SF Barrett/Dotson/
    PF Otto Porter/Vonleh/
    C Mitch/Tillie/O'Quinn

This should be how we build our team for the future and wait for the next drafts to get better
    This would be great, but Porter is definitely going to opt into his player option so he wont be available.

I also think Porter is more of a 3 than a 4 too, hes only 198 lbs at 68. Bigger wings and more traditional 4s will have their way with him as he just does not have the bulk/strength to match up.

Then again, Tatum played a lot of 4 this season and hes only 204 lbs. So maybe Porter at the 4 could work out.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    This would be great, but Porter is definitely going to opt into his player option so he wont be available.

I also think Porter is more of a 3 than a 4 too, hes only 198 lbs at 68. Bigger wings and more traditional 4s will have their way with him as he just does not have the bulk/strength to match up.

Then again, Tatum played a lot of 4 this season and hes only 204 lbs. So maybe Porter at the 4 could work out.
    Yeah Porter is thin. He also has long arms like a 7'3" wingspan I believe. Playing him or a player similar would open up the court for Mitch and RJ on his drives.