Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 170 of 253 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3791
  1. #2536
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,494
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    When you say outside chance do you mean outside the park or outside this galaxy like me?
    Haha well I really have no idea obviously. Im just spitballing, I could be totally off. But for fun and discussion I feel like its a decent starting offer as a trade. Surely theyd want to adjust it. Maybe add a Dal pick although Id hesitate on that. Hield is a nice player but hes not a game changer either.

  2. #2537
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,407
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Haha well I really have no idea obviously. Im just spitballing, I could be totally off. But for fun and discussion I feel like its a decent starting offer as a trade. Surely theyd want to adjust it. Maybe add a Dal pick although Id hesitate on that. Hield is a nice player but hes not a game changer either.
    I think he's a game changer but if you don't think so then why trade for him he has a large contract could be a timmy situation all over again

  3. #2538
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,494
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I think he's a game changer but if you don't think so then why trade for him he has a large contract could be a timmy situation all over again
    He helps but hes not a needle mover. Some guys are cogs and some steer ships. Hield is a good cog imo.

  4. #2539
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,407
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    He helps but hes not a needle mover. Some guys are cogs and some steer ships. Hield is a good cog imo.
    I think he'd be great here im just being more realistic in what it might cost

    A couple things would have to happen first

    If we get lamelo we dont need him

    But if we strike out in the draft id try to get him and cp3

    I didn't know cp3 has a player option if we can get him here we could probably convince him to opt out if another star wants to come here

    Also depending on what we give up he'd be an asset for a trade like

  5. #2540
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    46,983
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    This is what Ive been sayin. Ball/Hield/Gallo/Wood/Tillie would be such a superior offseason to what we had last year and its all feasible. Just have to be smart about it.
    I second this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #2541
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,494
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I think he'd be great here im just being more realistic in what it might cost

    A couple things would have to happen first

    If we get lamelo we dont need him

    But if we strike out in the draft id try to get him and cp3

    I didn't know cp3 has a player option if we can get him here we could probably convince him to opt out if another star wants to come here

    Also depending on what we give up he'd be an asset for a trade like
    We wouldnt need Hield if we get LaMelo? They dont play the same position. Someone has to hit 3s at a high clip on volume in our backcourt.

  7. #2542
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    ROLL TIDE, Alabama
    Posts
    838
    A lot of talk of Gallinari in the forum. I wouldn't want to use up the cap space it would take to get him. Don't see him staying healthy enough to justify his price tag. I'm sure he wants to play for a contender, that won't need him to carry the load.

  8. #2543
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,106
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    A lot of talk of Gallinari in the forum. I wouldn't want to use up the cap space it would take to get him. Don't see him staying healthy enough to justify his price tag. I'm sure he wants to play for a contender, that won't need him to carry the load.
    I agree. I understand Gallo was widely popular here but we should really be moving on. We are a rebuilding team who should be focused on young talent with potential instead of older players with a long history of injuries. Also, he would eat up a substantial portion of the cap.

  9. #2544
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,469
    Walt Perrin has a history with Gordon Hayward. Get in GH ear and get him to opt out and take the Knicks 2/66 with a team option for a 3rd yr. This is the Knicks best and only chance of getting a legit all star level player anytime soon. Did I mention GH plays the 3 AND 4.

    Trade Randle, Portis, or other money and DSjr for CP3 and let the team grow from there.

    CP3 teaching and molding the incoming PG Hali cause LaMelo isn't likely
    Hali
    RJ/Iggy
    Hayward/Knox
    Mitch
    Last edited by Bivory; 05-28-2020 at 05:54 PM.

  10. #2545
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Walt Perrin has a history with Gordon Hayward. Get in GH ear and get him to opt out and take the Knicks 2/66 with a team option for a 3rd yr. This is the Knicks best and only chance of getting a legit all star level player anytime soon. Did I mention GH plays the 3 AND 4.

    Trade Randle, Portis, or other money and DSjr for CP3 and let the team grow from there.

    CP3 teaching and molding the incoming PG Hali cause LaMelo isn't likely
    Hali
    RJ/Iggy
    Hayward/Knox
    Mitch
    Please stop

  11. #2546
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    29,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Walt Perrin has a history with Gordon Hayward. Get in GH ear and get him to opt out and take the Knicks 2/66 with a team option for a 3rd yr. This is the Knicks best and only chance of getting a legit all star level player anytime soon. Did I mention GH plays the 3 AND 4.

    Trade Randle, Portis, or other money and DSjr for CP3 and let the team grow from there.

    CP3 teaching and molding the incoming PG Hali cause LaMelo isn't likely
    Hali
    RJ/Iggy
    Hayward/Knox
    Mitch
    Respect lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  12. #2547
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,494
    Was thinking about FVV a bit more, I know were divided on him as a target but:

    FVV-Hali-RJ-Gallo-Mitch
    Frank-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Wood
    TreJones-Trier-Iggy-Wooten-Tillie

    Would actually be pretty sick. And if you cant dump Randle just sub him in for Wood.

  13. #2548
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    724
    Step 1. Trade Randle, Knox and a 2nd for Buddy Hield.
    Step 2. Draft Kira Lewis.
    Step 3. Sign Otto Porter.

    The rest of the guys I just made up but it varies.

    PG Lewis/Frank/
    SG Hield/Trier
    SF Barrett/Dotson/
    PF Otto Porter/Vonleh/
    C Mitch/Tillie/O'Quinn

    This should be how we build our team for the future and wait for the next drafts to get better

  14. #2549
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    67,377

    New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisstyles View Post
    Step 1. Trade Randle, Knox and a 2nd for Buddy Hield.
    Step 2. Draft Kira Lewis.
    Step 3. Sign Otto Porter.

    The rest of the guys I just made up but it varies.

    PG Lewis/Frank/
    SG Hield/Trier
    SF Barrett/Dotson/
    PF Otto Porter/Vonleh/
    C Mitch/Tillie/O'Quinn

    This should be how we build our team for the future and wait for the next drafts to get better
    This would be great, but Porter is definitely going to opt into his player option so he wont be available.

    I also think Porter is more of a 3 than a 4 too, hes only 198 lbs at 68. Bigger wings and more traditional 4s will have their way with him as he just does not have the bulk/strength to match up.

    Then again, Tatum played a lot of 4 this season and hes only 204 lbs. So maybe Porter at the 4 could work out.

  15. #2550
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    This would be great, but Porter is definitely going to opt into his player option so he wont be available.

    I also think Porter is more of a 3 than a 4 too, hes only 198 lbs at 68. Bigger wings and more traditional 4s will have their way with him as he just does not have the bulk/strength to match up.

    Then again, Tatum played a lot of 4 this season and hes only 204 lbs. So maybe Porter at the 4 could work out.
    Yeah Porter is thin. He also has long arms like a 7'3" wingspan I believe. Playing him or a player similar would open up the court for Mitch and RJ on his drives.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •