Follow us on Twitter

Page 310 of 564 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 8451
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    First off thibs is no magic worker. Second off he didnít have thibs
    You know nothing

You should probably google **** before you post

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Hypothetically, if they want him and his salary gone, maybe not. Iíd say itís light, yes. But heís not great or anything. Would be a nice pickup for us
    He is a very good shooter. And still young too. Of course I would do the deal, I donít think Sac will though.

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    He is a very good shooter. And still young too. Of course I would do the deal, I donít think Sac will though.
    Buddy isnít that young, heís going to be 28 in December. Heís definitely not old though and still young enough to build around.

I'm not huge on getting lavine or buddy unless we get lamelo or even hayes

Both those guys are gonna struggle to shoot year 1 and unless rj develops a 3 point shot we are gonna need a floor spacer at the 2 and 4

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Heild is really falling out of favor in SAC, which is odd and worrying , but he can probably be had for Knox and a DAL 1st I imagine at this point.
    Lol are we the only other team in the league?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Watching Toronto vs Boston. FVV plays great defense. Locking down Tatum on a few ISOs early tonight. We should force Torontoís hand.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Buddy isnít that young, heís going to be 28 in December. Heís definitely not old though and still young enough to build around.
    Iíd still like Beasley. I think he winds up at least as good as Hield is, maybe better. And younger. But obviously still not likely

But if we are looking at say a backcourt of Ball or Hayes, and Hield or Beasley, or even Harris, I like that just fine. Need to make that happen somehow

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    to think we could legit have had KP, Mitch, RJ, THJR & MPJ.

KP & MPJ's injuries could have made us the 76'ers of tanking.

That's why I'm tired of playing it safe, go for Ball, getting another role player does nothing for us.
    We might have been able to lure Kemba in with that core.

Michael Porter Jr is starting for a loaded Denver Nuggets team. His surgically repaired back seems to be holding up. Dropping 27/12 and 30/15 in his last 2 games.

The Knicks screwed up KP by telling him bad advice such as discouraging him playing overseas (rookie off-season) and to bulk up. Added muscle led to blowing his knee out. Dallas reversed it, telling KP to drop 15 lbs of muscle and he's got the explosion back.

The Knicks DEFINITELY would have ruined Michael Porter JR.

Buddy Hield would have cost the Knicks a lot...and I dunno why but I kind of look at Buddy like Jamal Crawford. Just something about him that leads me to believe his shot selection gets worse on a winning team.

How do you guys feel about Jonathan Isaac. I know he has some injury issues, but with the status of our team we can give him time to heal up properly plus it could be a potential buy low scenario because of the injury concerns.

Josh Jackson and Bryn Forbe would be really good pick ups for the Knicks and they can both shoot. Forbes and Jackson would be excellent on the wings shooting from both corners. Forbes comes from a similar tough coach and system that Thibs will implement.

Wing Austin Rivers would be a solid pickup ascwell.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Don't be that hater. Mavs played without Doncic and they were not awful. They got some pretty good wins in that stretch.
    Not hating but the Mavs wouldn't be a playoff team without him. KP's doesn't get any of his teammates involved nothing has changed. You know KP can't carry a team he is a 2nd or 3rd option. 2nd round pick Jokic is the pick the Knicks should have picked.

13. 08-08-2020, 12:57 PM
    Reason
    Unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Lol are we the only other team in the league?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I'm not mistaken, Buddy Hield is the current 3 point champ and is a pretty good ball handler. He could be had much cheaper than Zach Lavine and either of them moves RJ to his natural SF position.

Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    How do you guys feel about Jonathan Isaac. I know he has some injury issues, but with the status of our team we can give him time to heal up properly plus it could be a potential buy low scenario because of the injury concerns.
    nah he just tore his acl and he relies to much on his athleticism i know he's from ny but the magic like usual ****ed up another prospect lol

The sad thing is he was becoming their best player but I don't see him being the same after this injury

The New York Knicks trade: Obi Toppin #5 pick, PF Julius Randle, & Pastrami/Rye from Katz's

to

Cleveland Cavs trade: LaMelo Ball #3 pick, PF Kevin Love & Andre Drummond, future 1st rounder (protected)