Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 232 of 303 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4534
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Trae ain’t going anywhere lol cut that nonsense out.
    I agree. That being said, I’d 100% be in on that if possible

Trae likely costs all 3 picks this year and more.

As much as some dislike Frank here you’d almost have to play him next to Trae to try to cover his defense. As good as he is on O he has to be close to league worst on D.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    They’ll pick up KNOXs option
    As they should. I read how the Knicks haven't given their own draft pick a multi yr deal this century. LOL That's just crazy. Knox at 21 doesn't need to have some break out yr like many say he has to do. He just needs to show progression and aggression and his career will be on track.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Trae likely costs all 3 picks this year and more.

As much as some dislike Frank here you’d almost have to play him next to Trae to try to cover his defense. As good as he is on O he has to be close to league worst on D.
    Hmm, This is a double edge sword. Sure, you can make a small difference by playing Frank with Trae defensively, but I would rather play Trae with another scorer to free him up so he could make a bigger game impact on the end of the court where he excels.

Frank may enable the other team to focus the defense more on Trae due to Frank not being a big threat. Just food for thought.

I honestly think we should drop the subject because I don't see this happening anyway. I shouldn't have brought this up but I need BBALL

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Hmm, This is a double edge sword. Sure, you can make a small difference by playing Frank with Trae defensively, but I would rather play Trae with another scorer to free him up so he could make a bigger game impact on the end of the court where he excels.

Frank may enable the other team to focus the defense more on Trae due to Frank not being a big threat. Just food for thought.

I honestly think we should drop the subject because I don't see this happening anyway. I shouldn't have brought this up but I need BBALL
    Ha we all need b-ball.

But yeah I think Trae plays with Huerter a good bit now and despite his youth Huerter is a shooter, but they still really suck.

Trae just shoots ALOT. Someone has to cover him on d because he is that bad. You can’t put an average defender next to him in the backcourt unless you want to get burned all night.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Ha we all need b-ball.

But yeah I think Trae plays with Huerter a good bit now and despite his youth Huerter is a shooter, but they still really suck.

Trae just shoots ALOT. Someone has to cover him on d because he is that bad. You can’t put an average defender next to him in the backcourt unless you want to get burned all night.
    So ATL would be a better team if they had Frank instead of Huerter? Im not sure many would agree with that.

So ATL would be a better team if they had Frank instead of Huerter? Im not sure many would agree with that.
    Atlanta would be bad no matter what lol. They’re just young. Frank’s young too, clearly he’s not moving the needle on his own in terms of wins. I’m just talking about accounting for Trae.

I like Trae, but when someone is that much of a liability on defense it’s something that needs to be balanced out. Even to scale it out, look at Portland. Dame is like the fully developed, prime Trae basically. And he’s great, but McCollum, who’s a big scorer, is next to him, and their perimeter defense is atrocious. And they can’t really win/are a fringe playoff team. It’s just about roster construction.

I mean ATL gave up 120ppg last season, worst in the league, you don't think a guy like Frank would help them tremendously?

i dont think they are trading Trae but if they did he's worth 4-5 firsts and RJ.

Huerter is a good young player though, what ATL really needs to do is moveon from Collins, he's an atrocious defender and they dont need 20ppg from PF spot they need defense.

Frank would be a great fit there ALONGSIDE Trae & Heurto. huerto is 6'7 and Frank can play SG or SF. they'd be interchangeable.

This is like window shopping outside of an expensive watch shop. You know, there's no way you can afford it but you imagine what if...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I agree. That being said, I’d 100% be in on that if possible
    Yeah so would I lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I mean ATL gave up 120ppg last season, worst in the league, you don't think a guy like Frank would help them tremendously?

i dont think they are trading Trae but if they did he's worth 4-5 firsts and RJ.

Huerter is a good young player though, what ATL really needs to do is moveon from Collins, he's an atrocious defender and they dont need 20ppg from PF spot they need defense.

Frank would be a great fit there ALONGSIDE Trae & Heurto. huerto is 6'7 and Frank can play SG or SF. they'd be interchangeable.
    No

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

No
    Lmao agreed. I like Frank, but he is not helping anyone “tremendously”

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Lmao agreed. I like Frank, but he is not helping anyone “tremendously”
    You read this forum, you would think he’s the missing piece to a championship run for half of the NBA. I’m sure he was on the block, we got nothing substantial offered. He’s a situational bench piece at best, right now

the home of Heavy D, Ben Gordon, Diddy, Denzel washington and me
    Anyone knows about this dude Jared Harper.
    Hearing a lot of positive things about him and that we just got him.

They are saying he would be a top draftee this year had he stayed one more yr in College.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/bruce-...or-the-knicks/

the home of Heavy D, Ben Gordon, Diddy, Denzel washington and me
    Dude looks like a version of Kemba with maybe a better 3pt range.
    Just doing research, we may have found a gem here with this kid. The same way the hornets found that young boy with the cornrows that always destroyed us last season.
    Promising move, grabbing him and waiving Kadeem is all good. Probably our best true Scoring PG.