Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 231 of 317 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 4743
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Poku is ridiculously smooth for his height. I think the league is in for a surprise with this kid, he could be very special.
    I agree. Definitely not a safe prospect but the kid has potential to be a superstar if he puts it all together
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Poku is ridiculously smooth for his height. I think the league is in for a surprise with this kid, he could be very special.
    He better be smooth considering he weighs 200lbs soaking wet at 7ft lol. I like Poku and would take him with the Clippers pick.

Thatís where I feel comfortable taking a shot on him.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    He better be smooth considering he weighs 200lbs soaking wet at 7ft lol. I like Poku and would take him with the Clippers pick.

Thatís where I feel comfortable taking a shot on him.
    Heís 18. People in the know say heís not the typical skinny lanky giant. Heís expected to easily fill out and put on 20-30 pounds in the next couple of years based on frame/legs. You donít want him heavier than that anyway.

Personally Iíd be aggressive to move up for him in this draft. Outside of the top guards we want heís my guy.

Heís 18. People in the know say heís not the typical skinny lanky giant. Heís expected to easily fill out and put on 20-30 pounds in the next couple of years based on frame/legs. You donít want him heavier than that anyway.

Personally Iíd be aggressive to move up for him in this draft. Outside of the top guards we want heís my guy.
    I donít think big calves mean heís going to gain 20-30 lbs. He is crazy young though, heís not going to be 19 until the end of December.

The point is that him getting much bigger and stronger with time is a projection. Itís not certain, hence the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I donít think big calves mean heís going to gain 20-30 lbs. He is crazy young though, heís not going to be 19 until the end of December.

The point is that him getting much bigger and stronger with time is a projection. Itís not certain, hence the risk.
    Meh heís a 7 foot teenager who hasnít gone through an NBA weights regimen/training program. Most of these guys gain weight/muscle anyway between 18 and 22/23. Everything Iíve heard on him from scouts/agents etc says heís gonna put on 20 pounds easily. And regardless heís not weak now. This isnít a KP coming into the league situation. He plays bigger/stronger than KP did coming in and heís a pretty sick ball handler/playmaker. I expect him to shoot up draft boards. Iíll be surprised if heís there past the lotto honestly.

Meh heís a 7 foot teenager who hasnít gone through an NBA weights regimen/training program. Most of these guys gain weight/muscle anyway between 18 and 22/23. Everything Iíve heard on him from scouts/agents etc says heís gonna put on 20 pounds easily. And regardless heís not weak now. This isnít a KP coming into the league situation. He plays bigger/stronger than KP did coming in and heís a pretty sick ball handler/playmaker. I expect him to shoot up draft boards. Iíll be surprised if heís there past the lotto honestly.
    That still doesnít mean heís guaranteed to add significant weight. Look at Will Barton for example. His rivals page has him at 6í6Ē 170lbs and now heís listed at 6í5Ē 175lbs. He literally gained 5 pounds in over a decade. Adding weight is simply not a guarantee as everyoneís body and frame is different.

Not sure what you mean with KP, heís nowhere near KP as a prospect. Heís played in 21 career games against weak competition. KP played in the EuroCup and the Liga ACB (same as Rubio).

Poku may rise up the boards, but Iíd be shocked if he came close to the Top 10. I see him getting picked in the late teens at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Knox has been putting real work in on his shooting. Hopefully he comes in next year a more aggressive better player. Huge year for him.
    Agreed. I almost free like he has to turn the corner for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Kevin Knox knows, he's a restricted free agent at the end of next season.

He has all the motivation to prove to the Knicks that he's worth his weight in gold.

I wish him luck. I really thought Perry did him a disservice to draft him, then drafted RJ Barrett...yet the Knicks have needs at shooting guard, point guard, and power forward. Come on...

I keep hearing rumors of Trae Young not being happy in Atl after losing 100 games in his first two years. If you guys recall, Trae gave the Knicks his first exclusive workout during his draft even though Knicks were picking 9th.

Wondering, would you trade this yrs number 1, 2, or 3 pick, and assets, for Trae (obviously this depends on the package)? Dude is lights out but to win in the playoffs, things slow down significantly and you have to be able to excel in the half court and create your own shot like Trier (lol) and not be a liability on the defensive end which is Traes biggest weakness. Trae can create but I worry big time about his defense.

Trae Young reminds me of a lot of selfish, arrogant ballers who don't make the team around them better which is why Dallas THANKS ATLANTA for the swap and rights to Luka Doncic.

Remember...if OKC received FIVE first rounders plus Shai Gilgeous-Alexander for Paul George. New Orleans received FOUR first rounders for Anthony Davis.

The Knicks will have to give up at least four first rounders and RJ Barrett for Trae Young. That's just for the conversation.

The ONLY assets teams are interested in, RJ Barrett and Mitchell Robinson. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Kevin Knox knows, he's a restricted free agent at the end of next season.

He has all the motivation to prove to the Knicks that he's worth his weight in gold.

I wish him luck. I really thought Perry did him a disservice to draft him, then drafted RJ Barrett...yet the Knicks have needs at shooting guard, point guard, and power forward. Come on...
    Theyíll pick up KNOXs option
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Agreed. I almost free like he has to turn the corner for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hope so
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I keep hearing rumors of Trae Young not being happy in Atl after losing 100 games in his first two years. If you guys recall, Trae gave the Knicks his first exclusive workout during his draft even though Knicks were picking 9th.

Wondering, would you trade this yrs number 1, 2, or 3 pick, and assets, for Trae (obviously this depends on the package)? Dude is lights out but to win in the playoffs, things slow down significantly and you have to be able to excel in the half court and create your own shot like Trier (lol) and not be a liability on the defensive end which is Traes biggest weakness. Trae can create but I worry big time about his defense.
    I would, depending on the extra pieces. I highly doubt any of this years picks wind up anywhere near as good as Trae, flaws and all

No way atl trades trae he's not even close to being a rfa yet zero chance that happens

Trae ainít going anywhere lol cut that nonsense out.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331