Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 231 of 317 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 4743
  1. #3451
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,191
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Poku is ridiculously smooth for his height. I think the league is in for a surprise with this kid, he could be very special.
    I agree. Definitely not a safe prospect but the kid has potential to be a superstar if he puts it all together
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  2. #3452
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    67,761

    New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Poku is ridiculously smooth for his height. I think the league is in for a surprise with this kid, he could be very special.
    He better be smooth considering he weighs 200lbs soaking wet at 7ft lol. I like Poku and would take him with the Clippers pick.

    Thatís where I feel comfortable taking a shot on him.

  3. #3453
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    He better be smooth considering he weighs 200lbs soaking wet at 7ft lol. I like Poku and would take him with the Clippers pick.

    Thatís where I feel comfortable taking a shot on him.
    Heís 18. People in the know say heís not the typical skinny lanky giant. Heís expected to easily fill out and put on 20-30 pounds in the next couple of years based on frame/legs. You donít want him heavier than that anyway.

    Personally Iíd be aggressive to move up for him in this draft. Outside of the top guards we want heís my guy.

  4. #3454
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    67,761

    New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Heís 18. People in the know say heís not the typical skinny lanky giant. Heís expected to easily fill out and put on 20-30 pounds in the next couple of years based on frame/legs. You donít want him heavier than that anyway.

    Personally Iíd be aggressive to move up for him in this draft. Outside of the top guards we want heís my guy.
    I donít think big calves mean heís going to gain 20-30 lbs. He is crazy young though, heís not going to be 19 until the end of December.

    The point is that him getting much bigger and stronger with time is a projection. Itís not certain, hence the risk.

  5. #3455
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I donít think big calves mean heís going to gain 20-30 lbs. He is crazy young though, heís not going to be 19 until the end of December.

    The point is that him getting much bigger and stronger with time is a projection. Itís not certain, hence the risk.
    Meh heís a 7 foot teenager who hasnít gone through an NBA weights regimen/training program. Most of these guys gain weight/muscle anyway between 18 and 22/23. Everything Iíve heard on him from scouts/agents etc says heís gonna put on 20 pounds easily. And regardless heís not weak now. This isnít a KP coming into the league situation. He plays bigger/stronger than KP did coming in and heís a pretty sick ball handler/playmaker. I expect him to shoot up draft boards. Iíll be surprised if heís there past the lotto honestly.

  6. #3456
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    67,761

    New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Meh heís a 7 foot teenager who hasnít gone through an NBA weights regimen/training program. Most of these guys gain weight/muscle anyway between 18 and 22/23. Everything Iíve heard on him from scouts/agents etc says heís gonna put on 20 pounds easily. And regardless heís not weak now. This isnít a KP coming into the league situation. He plays bigger/stronger than KP did coming in and heís a pretty sick ball handler/playmaker. I expect him to shoot up draft boards. Iíll be surprised if heís there past the lotto honestly.
    That still doesnít mean heís guaranteed to add significant weight. Look at Will Barton for example. His rivals page has him at 6í6Ē 170lbs and now heís listed at 6í5Ē 175lbs. He literally gained 5 pounds in over a decade. Adding weight is simply not a guarantee as everyoneís body and frame is different.

    Not sure what you mean with KP, heís nowhere near KP as a prospect. Heís played in 21 career games against weak competition. KP played in the EuroCup and the Liga ACB (same as Rubio).

    Poku may rise up the boards, but Iíd be shocked if he came close to the Top 10. I see him getting picked in the late teens at the earliest.

  7. #3457
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,637
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Knox has been putting real work in on his shooting. Hopefully he comes in next year a more aggressive better player. Huge year for him.
    Agreed. I almost free like he has to turn the corner for some reason


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #3458
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,224
    Kevin Knox knows, he's a restricted free agent at the end of next season.

    He has all the motivation to prove to the Knicks that he's worth his weight in gold.

    I wish him luck. I really thought Perry did him a disservice to draft him, then drafted RJ Barrett...yet the Knicks have needs at shooting guard, point guard, and power forward. Come on...

  9. #3459
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,619
    I keep hearing rumors of Trae Young not being happy in Atl after losing 100 games in his first two years. If you guys recall, Trae gave the Knicks his first exclusive workout during his draft even though Knicks were picking 9th.

    Wondering, would you trade this yrs number 1, 2, or 3 pick, and assets, for Trae (obviously this depends on the package)? Dude is lights out but to win in the playoffs, things slow down significantly and you have to be able to excel in the half court and create your own shot like Trier (lol) and not be a liability on the defensive end which is Traes biggest weakness. Trae can create but I worry big time about his defense.

  10. #3460
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,224
    Trae Young reminds me of a lot of selfish, arrogant ballers who don't make the team around them better which is why Dallas THANKS ATLANTA for the swap and rights to Luka Doncic.

    Remember...if OKC received FIVE first rounders plus Shai Gilgeous-Alexander for Paul George. New Orleans received FOUR first rounders for Anthony Davis.

    The Knicks will have to give up at least four first rounders and RJ Barrett for Trae Young. That's just for the conversation.

    The ONLY assets teams are interested in, RJ Barrett and Mitchell Robinson. That's it.

  11. #3461
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Kevin Knox knows, he's a restricted free agent at the end of next season.

    He has all the motivation to prove to the Knicks that he's worth his weight in gold.

    I wish him luck. I really thought Perry did him a disservice to draft him, then drafted RJ Barrett...yet the Knicks have needs at shooting guard, point guard, and power forward. Come on...
    Theyíll pick up KNOXs option
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  12. #3462
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,191
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Agreed. I almost free like he has to turn the corner for some reason


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hope so
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  13. #3463
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I keep hearing rumors of Trae Young not being happy in Atl after losing 100 games in his first two years. If you guys recall, Trae gave the Knicks his first exclusive workout during his draft even though Knicks were picking 9th.

    Wondering, would you trade this yrs number 1, 2, or 3 pick, and assets, for Trae (obviously this depends on the package)? Dude is lights out but to win in the playoffs, things slow down significantly and you have to be able to excel in the half court and create your own shot like Trier (lol) and not be a liability on the defensive end which is Traes biggest weakness. Trae can create but I worry big time about his defense.
    I would, depending on the extra pieces. I highly doubt any of this years picks wind up anywhere near as good as Trae, flaws and all

  14. #3464
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,766
    No way atl trades trae he's not even close to being a rfa yet zero chance that happens

  15. #3465
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,191
    Trae ainít going anywhere lol cut that nonsense out.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •