Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 300 of 436 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 6533
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I like Hayward but I also donít see him opting out. Just think thereís an 80-90% chance heís in a Celtics Jersey next season.

Itís similar to Malik Beasley. There are just certain guys who I donít see leaving their current teams.
    MIN isnít likely to let Beasley go, unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    No idea why you would say that. He's as solid a 2 as you can get imo. Hes a guy you give the ball when the game is on the line to make something happen. He gets shots for himself or others and he does it at a very efficient clip.
    Well heís the 4 on that Celtics team and they not winning anything. Heís not as solid as a number 2 as you can get lol check the top contenders and compare their number 2s get back to me on that.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I like Hayward but I also donít see him opting out. Just think thereís an 80-90% chance heís in a Celtics Jersey next season.

Itís similar to Malik Beasley. There are just certain guys who I donít see leaving their current teams.
    I think Beasley will be let go if they draft Lamelo or Edwards personally or I should say They wonít match a big offer if thatís the case
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I think Beasley will be let go if they draft Lamelo or Edwards personally or I should say They wonít match a big offer if thatís the case
    I was listening to a podcast with John Hollinger and he doesnít think Beasley will command more than $12 million and if he does he would let him walk.

This is my thinking as well. He hasnít done anything to even approach a $20 million per year contract.

If he wants a big contract, heíll have to earn it with his upcoming contract or accept the QO, play well, and become a free agent next year.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I was listening to a podcast with John Hollinger and he doesnít think Beasley will command more than $12 million and if he does he would let him walk.

This is my thinking as well. He hasnít done anything to even approach a $20 million per year contract.

If he wants a big contract, heíll have to earn it with his upcoming contract or accept the QO, play well, and become a free agent next year.
    We should be all over that, then. He already turned down I believe 3/30ish to stay in Denver.

With covid and the financial issues its causing everyone, I don't see many clubs throwing crazy money at unproven players. I think this helps in our favor. I just hope we don't bid against ourselves like we did with Tim Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    You don't need to trade for a star when one is sitting right in front of your face. Sign one of the best point forwards in the league, who can take pressure away from a young rookie PG by doing the play making, shows RJ , Knox, and Iggy how to play point forward the right way, and is a dog.

Give Hayward 3/100mill..... How could you be all about giving up anything of value for CP3 and pay him 2yrs/85mill but be against the say Hay kid? Btw, he plays the 3 and 4, two positions the Knicks have no idea what they're doing with.
    Oh God don't start that hayward **** again

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    With covid and the financial issues its causing everyone, I don't see many clubs throwing crazy money at unproven players. I think this helps in our favor. I just hope we don't bid against ourselves like we did with Tim Jr.
    you know it bro get ready for the 3/55 Wood signing

beasely at $14m would be a steal. he's a CJ type player. $20m might be an overpay but it's a risk worth taking, 23 year olds with his potential don't reach FAgency often.

there's not much downside, I think at the very least he's a guy that can get you 16ppg off the bench.

Gordon Hayward humiliated Melo last night.

Bro Iíve been screaming that for a month. Everyone told me heís worth 17-20 mill lol you do have to overpay a RFA but I donít think heís worth it. Iíd take A shot though because what do we have to lose lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Gordon Hayward humiliated Melo last night.
    Bot. Melo is 35 years old mr bot
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    beasely at $14m would be a steal. he's a CJ type player. $20m might be an overpay but it's a risk worth taking, 23 year olds with his potential don't reach FAgency often.

there's not much downside, I think at the very least he's a guy that can get you 16ppg off the bench.
    CJ from the blazers ? No way. Lmao
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I definitely could see Minny drafting LaMelo and letting Beasley go.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    CJ from the blazers ? No way. Lmao
    Not really that crazy. Beasley can shoot it, and isnít just a shooter. Hasnít gotten big minutes yet, but when he has, heís produced. McCollum didnít get minutes/production until his 3rd season, age 24. Could happen

I thought he was a great trade target for us all season, or a buy-low guy we could get this offseason. Trade ruined that..
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 08-03-2020 at 04:28 PM.