Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 416 of 448 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 6720
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I’m not believing it. I’m not believing pretty much any of these rumors have legs

But that one in particular. I’d like to believe there’s no possibility, but then again Knicks...
    Hey we are on unprecedented times. 2020 has sucked and the Knicks have been awful for a while now. If we go by math rules. 2 negatives = a positive so hopefully this is the year we start turning things around lol.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    I think OKC will work with CP3 and try to move him where he wants. CP3 is a winner and I'm sure he wants to spend his last good years playing for a chance at a ring. I think where he is moved will benefit both CP3 and OKC.
    Idk cp3 strikes me as only caring about money or he would've never signed that contract they are plenty of off the court moves that benefit cp3 here in NY he also has a player option for 2021 if he wants go go ring chasing

We do not have a stretch 4 on this team. How are we trading one for CP3?

This team could definitely use a veteran pg like cp3.

Look at how everyone suddenly knew how to play basketball once kid got here.

Young teams need veterans.

But we cant pay much for cp3. If they want to dunno salary and have no suitors, than we should step up, if other teams want him, we should stay out of it.

This off season has a lot of question marks, it's really impossible to predict what teams are going to do with everything that's going on.

Also have to keep an eye on the embiid Simmons situation.

Philly has to move one of them but theyll force one of their other overpaid players in that deal.

I think that situation is the first key move during the off season, before anything else happens.

Philly definitely wants to move Embiid, who is a Leon Rose client. Embiid is a horrible investment. I'm sure Philly would include Tobias' gawdawful contract and pitch it: He's from New York, he'll play hard just like Latrell Spreewell.

My hope is, the Knicks are smart enough to say, "No thanks." Concentrate on the draft, addressing the point guard and passing Center (see Denver).

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Philly definitely wants to move Embiid, who is a Leon Rose client. Embiid is a horrible investment. I'm sure Philly would include Tobias' gawdawful contract and pitch it: He's from New York, he'll play hard just like Latrell Spreewell.

My hope is, the Knicks are smart enough to say, "No thanks." Concentrate on the draft, addressing the point guard and passing Center (see Denver).
    We might already have a passing center lol I'm being serious I've seen glimpses.
    How can you look at Phillys roster and say embiid is a horrible investment. Harris might be the most overrated max contract and Simmons(one of my fav players in the game) is severely limited and I'm not even gonna bring up the other guy al

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    We might already have a passing center lol I'm being serious I've seen glimpses.
    How can you look at Phillys roster and say embiid is a horrible investment. Harris might be the most overrated max contract and Simmons(one of my fav players in the game) is severely limited and I'm not even gonna bring up the other guy al
    Who is this “passing center” you speak of?

You cannot win with Embiid as your #1.

Who is this “passing center” you speak of?

You cannot win with Embiid as your #1.
    Lol was being semi sarcastic but mitchs passing game started to improve. And with embiid Idk. They almost did last year. Also Him playing with Simmons isn't doing him any favors

Lol was being semi sarcastic but mitchs passing game started to improve. And with embiid Idk. They almost did last year. Also Him playing with Simmons isn't doing him any favors
    Still true though. Even AD couldn’t win as a #1. Jokic is the exception, and that’s because of his premier playmaking. Guy is spectacular. And his offensive game is more versatile then you expect, looking at him

Still true though. Even AD couldn’t win as a #1. Jokic is the exception, and that’s because of his premier playmaking. Guy is spectacular. And his offensive game is more versatile then you expect, looking at him
    Your theory might hold true. Already know the Lakers will abuse jokic in the pnr. Plus they got multiple big bodies to throw at him. Not harrell smh. I doubt the nuggs even win a game. Jokic is nice tho

Your theory might hold true. Already know the Lakers will abuse jokic in the pnr. Plus they got multiple big bodies to throw at him. Not harrell smh. I doubt the nuggs even win a game. Jokic is nice tho
    We’ll see. All I know, that dude has continued to do everything he has to when it counts. He’s an elite player. I’m looking forward to the matchup

I repeat, I can't believe our new and supposedly improved front office, will make their first big move for CP3 by giving up money and another 21 yr old stretch 4. I have to almost giggle at the possibility of this because it's that bad of a move imo. But hey, that's why they pay Leon the big bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    DO NOT read the article on the Athletic today about potential trades for CP3. Holy hell, those would be some of the worst trades I've ever seen.

I'll put the potential trades here:

Initial ask from OKC:

Knicks get: Chris Paul
    Thunder get: Julius Randle, Elfrid Payton, Frank Ntilikina, Kevin Knox

If there is a trade market for CP3:

Knicks get: Paul
    Thunder get: Ntilikina, Reggie Bullock, No. 27 overall pick in 2020

The "Godfather" offer in case the market for CP3 heats up significantly:

Knicks get: Paul, Hamidou Diallo
    Thunder get: Ntilikina, Bullock, Knox, No. 27 in 2020 and the Mavs 2021 first-round pick (lottery protected)
    I would do this in a heartbeat because the Knicks are so used to mediocrity whereas if Paul were to come to New York...he would change the culture like do you guys want to remain laughing stocks in this league?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    DO NOT read the article on the Athletic today about potential trades for CP3. Holy hell, those would be some of the worst trades I've ever seen.

I'll put the potential trades here:

Initial ask from OKC:

Knicks get: Chris Paul
    Thunder get: Julius Randle, Elfrid Payton, Frank Ntilikina, Kevin Knox

If there is a trade market for CP3:

Knicks get: Paul
    Thunder get: Ntilikina, Reggie Bullock, No. 27 overall pick in 2020

The "Godfather" offer in case the market for CP3 heats up significantly:

Knicks get: Paul, Hamidou Diallo
    Thunder get: Ntilikina, Bullock, Knox, No. 27 in 2020 and the Mavs 2021 first-round pick (lottery protected)
    In deal one swap DSJ for Frank and it is a done deal.
    Any deal must include Randle and no Frank.
    Knox and DSJ are the young assets moving. If they ask for Frank they can keep it moving.