Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 493 of 564 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 8451
  1. #7381
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    31,739
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    K if he's so trash why do they want him at all
    Who knows if they do they arenít giving you value for him lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  2. #7382
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,918
    I am all in on the Chris Paul trade but I only offer Randle and a 2nd. With the salary cap possibly dropping I think we are one of the few teams that can straight out take the contract or help facilitate a trade. I would then be on board with a trade up for LaMelo. If no Paul I take Kira if we go PG.
    Last edited by cssdmark; 10-29-2020 at 11:04 AM.

  3. #7383
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13,516
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKnicks View Post
    A good option would be to trade for pick17.

    pick27 = pick17 + James Johnson (16M)

    Wolves gets rid of 16M in salary and continues with two 1rd picks.

    Knicks is in a range where you can choose from 17 (Kira, Cole, Maxey or Terry).

    pick17 (Kira/Cole/Maxey/Terry)
    Barrett
    pick8 (Vassell/Okoro)
    Knox
    Mitch

    or

    pick8 (Hayes/Haliburton)
    Frank
    Barrett
    pick17 (Williams/Achiuwa/Smith/Poku)
    Mitch
    Sign me up for this

  4. #7384
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13,516
    Timberwolves guard Malik Beasley is being charged with fifth-degree drug possession and threat of violence following a September 27 arrest at his Plymouth, Minnesota, residence, @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium learned.

    Joint statement from his attorneys, Steve Haney and Ryan Pacyga: https://t.co/Ia58ihWosv

  5. #7385
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,533
    Incredible how people can just walk up to your house and you end up being charged with threat of violence. As a black man living in todayís world, you could understand why he would be jumpy about people openly walking up to his house to look in the middle of the night. Dude was just chilling in his house.

  6. #7386
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Timberwolves guard Malik Beasley is being charged with fifth-degree drug possession and threat of violence following a September 27 arrest at his Plymouth, Minnesota, residence, @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium learned.

    Joint statement from his attorneys, Steve Haney and Ryan Pacyga: https://t.co/Ia58ihWosv
    Damn right at contract time. That sucks.

  7. #7387
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,918
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Incredible how people can just walk up to your house and you end up being charged with threat of violence. As a black man living in todayís world, you could understand why he would be jumpy about people openly walking up to his house to look in the middle of the night. Dude was just chilling in his house.
    Well he should count himself lucky they could have just shot and killed him.

  8. #7388
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,414
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Incredible how people can just walk up to your house and you end up being charged with threat of violence. As a black man living in todayís world, you could understand why he would be jumpy about people openly walking up to his house to look in the middle of the night. Dude was just chilling in his house.
    Dude was just chillen in his house?

    With guns, drugs, and his wannabe gangster friends.

    People dont just randomly walk up to houses like that. That's what happens when you wanna do gangster ish, you bring negative ish to yourself.

    Who knows why those people went to house, but I guarantee it had to do with drugs, gang stuff, or just Beasley and his boys doing some knucklehead activities.

    You want to live that kind if life, you have to pay the consequences.

  9. #7389
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,414
    Lmao, just read it was just a random family touring the neighborhood looking for homes for sale.

    This dude a damn fool. Cant stand these try hard wannabe tough guys.

    You point a god damn assault rifle at a family with kids, while they are in their car.

    No reason for that, lock him up. Lmao a lot of Simps on this board will talk about how we should go after this clown now.

  10. #7390
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    11,092
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Lmao, just read it was just a random family touring the neighborhood looking for homes for sale.

    This dude a damn fool. Cant stand these try hard wannabe tough guys.

    You point a god damn assault rifle at a family with kids, while they are in their car.

    No reason for that, lock him up. Lmao a lot of Simps on this board will talk about how we should go after this clown now.
    Donít know how accurate this is, but just read an article, says the family was touring the neighborhood, was by his driveway, and he came out and tapped the window with an AR, and kept it pointed at them. Then cops investigated and found about 2 pounds of weed in the house. Not a good look at all...

    Donít believe thereís anywhere thatís legit behavior, or an amount of weed youíre supposed to have. And itís not legal there..
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 10-29-2020 at 05:09 PM.

  11. #7391
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,533
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Dude was just chillen in his house?

    With guns, drugs, and his wannabe gangster friends.

    People dont just randomly walk up to houses like that. That's what happens when you wanna do gangster ish, you bring negative ish to yourself.

    Who knows why those people went to house, but I guarantee it had to do with drugs, gang stuff, or just Beasley and his boys doing some knucklehead activities.

    You want to live that kind if life, you have to pay the consequences.
    You say drugs like he had cocaine or some other **** on him, dude had weed. Out of every 10 people you see walking on the street, Iíd bet 9 of them smokes weed or has smoked weed. He was in his house, he wasnít in a club or a gang related house. Was he wrong for pointing a gun at someone? Obviously, but name me a black man in todayís society who wouldnít feel a bit weird about random people suddenly pulling up to your house and trying to look in. Dude told them to leave, didnít fire on anybody, and now heís facing felony charges because he was in his house and made a bad decision. Hard not to feel sorry for him.

  12. #7392
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    11,092
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    You say drugs like he had cocaine or some other **** on him, dude had weed. Out of every 10 people you see walking on the street, Iíd bet 9 of them smokes weed or has smoked weed. He was in his house, he wasnít in a club or a gang related house. Was he wrong for pointing a gun at someone? Obviously, but name me a black man in todayís society who wouldnít feel a bit weird about random people suddenly pulling up to your house and trying to look in. Dude told them to leave, didnít fire on anybody, and now heís facing felony charges because he was in his house and made a bad decision. Hard not to feel sorry for him.
    Do you own a gun? Because typically, gun owners draw as little attention as possible to the fact they have them. That was him going out and flexing. If he was truly concerned, he would have had it loaded and ready, and watched from the window. Black, white, whatever color. Itís common sense

  13. #7393
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    ROLL TIDE, Alabama
    Posts
    998
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Lmao, just read it was just a random family touring the neighborhood looking for homes for sale.

    This dude a damn fool. Cant stand these try hard wannabe tough guys.

    You point a god damn assault rifle at a family with kids, while they are in their car.

    No reason for that, lock him up. Lmao a lot of Simps on this board will talk about how we should go after this clown now.
    Why it gotta be gang stuff wow?!?! You sound like a damn fool. Where do you live that it's ok for strangers to come walking on your property at night?!?! How was he suppose to know it was a "family"? I guarantee if the tales were turned, people would have justified a member of that family shooting him because he was walking on their property at night.

  14. #7394
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    11,092
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    Why it gotta be gang stuff wow?!?! You sound like a damn fool. Where do you live that it's ok for strangers to come walking on your property at night?!?! How was he suppose to know it was a "family"? I guarantee if the tales were turned, people would have justified a member of that family shooting him because he was walking on their property at night.
    If the article was correct, they werenít walking on his property. They were pulled over in front of the roped off driveway.

  15. #7395
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,025
    I mean really who cares. He either made what he thought was a justified decision or he made a dumb decision. Heís 23. When I was 23 Iím pretty sure I was still doing plenty of dumb ****. Youíre basically still half a kid at that age realistically speaking.

    Thereís people everywhere doing **** they shouldnít be doing or making mistakes (and again maybe he legit felt threatened for whatever reason, couldíve been high at the time which personally speaking at 23 I was stoned or drunk plenty. Iím not a gun guy but I could see doing something without fully thinking it through which Iíve done plenty and then youíre just like **** welp I ****ed up). Anyway all that to say this doesnít make him some nut or monster in my eyes. Maybe heís a dick I have no idea but maybe it was just an isolated thing and heís fine. I donít think this alone should kill his career or interest or anything. If heís a normally chill guy in general Iíd be fine forgetting about it if he was on my team personally. It sounds like a crazy story but I can also sort of see how he might perceive it and this **** could be basically overblown is all Iím saying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •