Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 222 of 327 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4896
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    We donít need Buddy for that. RJ is the guy who is going to be become our workhorse in the paint and get FTs. He just needs some space and needs to hit his FTs with much more consistency.
    Right. Buddy would be an amazing compliment, as would Bogdanovic. Iíll take whoever the Kings decide to move on from.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Right. Buddy would be an amazing compliment, as would Bogdanovic. Iíll take whoever the Kings decide to move on from.
    I don't want either, not for 20 or 26mill. I wouldn't pay that kind of money for a player until you have your main pieces in place. How would his situation be different from getting another B+ vet that thinks he's "the man" and then takes away shots from those looking to develop? This is last yr but instead of doing it with Randle, we're doing it with Buddy. God forbid we have both of them cause NO ONE ELSE will get shots..lol

Really sucks we waived Kadeem though.

I hope he gets a chance somewhere and kills it.
    Yeah but Kadeem never moved like that passed defenders with the ball. Harper is so quick almost looks like the defense is watching. Didn't shoot like this kid either. If nothing else he looks like a really good player for training camp that is going to make everyone work hard on defense or he will embarrass you with that speed and shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    A guy like buddy is exactly who we need next to RJ, Randle and Mitch. He opens the floor up for everyone to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    This kid Jared Harper could be the Knicks Kendrick Nunn

Good sign Leon Rose go gets talent that might turnout to be a jewel. Remember Gilbert Arenas, Micheal Redd, Lin and Boston Isiah Thomas were all Gleague call ups early in their careers. This kid looks like the real deal!

https://youtu.be/V0Cez9o55yc
    Lol no.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Wait, time out. You guys want a guy that says this??? And he has Fox. What will he say here. Oh heeeeeeell no. He's talented but not ready for NY. One comment like that and he'll be the lead story on ESPN and the Daily News..lol. Sorry fellas...he's talented but not the right price

Buddy Hield: "Iím not getting catch-and-shoot ones. I canít remember the last time I got a good catch-and-shoot one where I can take my time and shoot it."

Hieldís percentages would definitely be better if he gets more assisted opportunities in Sacramentoís offense. He converts over 38 percent of his catch-and-shoot triples, while he makes just 33.1 percent of his pull-up threes.

Itís clear that for a deadly sniper like Hield, a catch-and-shoot triple is the most effective way for him put up points on the board.

Some would argue that itís the coachís job to give him those looks within their offense. However, Hieldís pundits would perhaps say that he needs to find more ways to score given that defense would likely game plan to take away his most effective offensive weapon.

https://clutchpoints.com/kings-news-...opportunities/
    Last edited by Bivory; 06-25-2020 at 09:54 PM.

Buddy is better for a team like the lakers or Celts. Not Knicks. Just my op of course

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I don't want either, not for 20 or 26mill. I wouldn't pay that kind of money for a player until you have your main pieces in place. How would his situation be different from getting another B+ vet that thinks he's "the man" and then takes away shots from those looking to develop? This is last yr but instead of doing it with Randle, we're doing it with Buddy. God forbid we have both of them cause NO ONE ELSE will get shots..lol
    I donít disagree with you. Normally I would say the same thing. I think the big difference between those guys and Randle is fit and playing style. I also donít think that the Knicks will stick with this youth movement for long, so I view the timeline a little differently than I did before. I wouldnít bet on anyone besides RJ and Mitch being here long term, as well as their next two draft picks depending on who those players are. They wonít have long to prove themselves though.

Do think buddy is great no but would I take buddy for the right price yeah for sure.
    Randle Dsj protected knicks or mavs first all day
    Lamelo (trade up)
    Buddy
    RJ
    Galo (big 2 year deal)
    Mitch
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Really sucks we waived Kadeem though.

I hope he gets a chance somewhere and kills it.
    He stinks.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    He stinks.
    We been through this before and I donít agree at all.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Lol no.
    Jared Harper looks like he could be pretty good. His size is definitely a concern but heís got some jets with ball and can shoot it with a nice quick release.
    IT'S SHOWTIME!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010 or Bust View Post
    Jared Harper looks like he could be pretty good. His size is definitely a concern but heís got some jets with ball and can shoot it with a nice quick release.
    5í10 is tough to succeed. Itís possible but I doubt it
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Man they are saying this little 5'11" guy from Auburn Jared Harper that Leon Rose just signed is a mini Ja Morant... Averages 21ppg 6assists in the Gleague. This is how Jeremy Lin was found. Hey the kid is fearless and can get Steph Curry like unconscious from the three-point line.

I like the signing... Insurance if we don't draft the right PG in this draft

https://youtu.be/CstLpJCWnrE
    If he is as good as you say he is , why was he in the G-League ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Wait, time out. You guys want a guy that says this??? And he has Fox. What will he say here. Oh heeeeeeell no. He's talented but not ready for NY. One comment like that and he'll be the lead story on ESPN and the Daily News..lol. Sorry fellas...he's talented but not the right price

Buddy Hield: "Iím not getting catch-and-shoot ones. I canít remember the last time I got a good catch-and-shoot one where I can take my time and shoot it."

Hieldís percentages would definitely be better if he gets more assisted opportunities in Sacramentoís offense. He converts over 38 percent of his catch-and-shoot triples, while he makes just 33.1 percent of his pull-up threes.

Itís clear that for a deadly sniper like Hield, a catch-and-shoot triple is the most effective way for him put up points on the board.

Some would argue that itís the coachís job to give him those looks within their offense. However, Hieldís pundits would perhaps say that he needs to find more ways to score given that defense would likely game plan to take away his most effective offensive weapon.

https://clutchpoints.com/kings-news-...opportunities/
    Wow that was very controversial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.