Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 336 of 431 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 6460
    The Pelicans won't let Ingram go for nothing. Griffin is an amazing Executive. If he got 3 of the Lakers young talents plus 3 First Rounders...I'm sure he can get a good deal for Ingram IF he can't re-sign him.

Who would give old man Joe Harris a double digit contract? Clearly a system player. He's not going to come close to those numbers on another team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Pelicans won't let Ingram go for nothing. Griffin is an amazing Executive. If he got 3 of the Lakers young talents plus 3 First Rounders...I'm sure he can get a good deal for Ingram IF he can't re-sign him.

Who would give old man Joe Harris a double digit contract? Clearly a system player. He's not going to come close to those numbers on another team.
    Every team in the league would give Harris a $15 mil a year contract, and heís 28. What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Every team in the league would give Harris a $15 mil a year contract, and heís 28. What are you talking about?
    You guys are overeating the hell put of harris he's a good fit here but he's not getting 15 especially with the cap going down

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Yeah. He had a diagnosis of DVT some time ago. Essentially that's a blood clot. You can be treated for that. Doesn't seem to show any effects of it.

I don't think I'd give Ingram the max cat. If I did, it would be a 3 year deal with a player option 4th/opt out clause.

The Pelicans own his Bird rights plus they have exactly $32M in cap space opening up, a bazillion first rounders from the Lakers, and $11M more in cap space if they move Lonzo Ball.
    His diagnosis doesn't complety go away you should research Chris bosh who had the same problem and he had to retire early it can flare up at any time it's a pretty serious condition

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    You guys are overeating the hell put of harris he's a good fit here but he's not getting 15 especially with the cap going down
    K weíll see

Now again I know you like shiny things gs but even pg13 took a couple years to be great

You guys would trade a potential star for an all star smfh im glad you guys aren't in charge this would be a typical knicks move while the pels end up having 2 cornerstone pieces

K weíll see
    I don't think he was even starting in brk like usual yall overrate the hell out of role players

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I don't think he was even starting in brk like usual yall overrate the hell out of role players
    Do you do research bro?

Started all the games the last 2 seasons, 30 mpg

Theyíre both really 4s in the current NBA, thatís where both are going to be most dangerous.

Weíd probably have to trade for him, maybe like Randle/RJ plus this years picks? Could get the convo started, Iím sure Zion would love to play with RJ.

Sign FVV & Joe Harris:

Frank-FVV-Harris-Ingram-Mitch
    DSJ-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Taj

Iíd be with it.
    Iíll pass on that. Very rare does a RFA get that type of haul. Iím not doing that. RJ+ this years pick is a pass for me. Itís either max him to where they donít match or move on imo
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

28s super old. Nets have such a crazy system. Itís like shooting high %s and cutting is only a nets thing.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Do you do research bro?

Started all the games the last 2 seasons, 30 mpg
    He donít know much man lmao either does that other guy.....
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Iíll pass on that. Very rare does a RFA get that type of haul. Iím not doing that. RJ+ this years pick is a pass for me. Itís either max him to where they donít match or move on imo
    No doubt, was just raising it as a new possibility to discuss to shake things up a bit.

He donít know much man lmao either does that other guy.....
    ďHeĒ was you..

Youíre the one that said he wasnít starting

28s super old. Nets have such a crazy system. Itís like shooting high %s and cutting is only a nets thing.
    I assume he will forget how to shoot once he switches jerseys.

Because science..

I'm sorry I'm not a huge nets fan like you guys