Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 434 of 490 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 7338
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Just a thought..

Watching this game, thereís so many plays Denver doesnít go through Jokic. There should never be a time down the ball is not in his hands. Amazing..

He needs to shoot more
    That's because he's an elite distributor and pay maker. You don't see him taking step back 3's or breaking defenses down off the dribble do ya? Sorry, i digress

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    That's because he's an elite distributor and pay maker. You don't see him taking step back 3's or breaking defenses down off the dribble do ya? Sorry, i digress
    They are 100% better when heís doing what he does best. Everything just flows. He makes his move, or sees the defense and makes the right pass. No dribble for 15 seconds, then either chuck, or try and find someone. Denver is doing the Lakers a favor by not letting him loose even more

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Idk bro they are already rumors of cp3 being traded here i don't think presti owes cp3 anything and he'll be traded to the highest bidder
    Yeah I know this is why this is upsetting, itís like taking him because of culture. Thatís a poor excuse from Rose and the FO. Thatís not worth it to me he wasnít a trend setter in OKC or Houston. He bumped heads in LA with Blake. He can rub people off the wrong way.

Also any PG that went to NY in the last 15+ years that were in there 30ís was a death sentence especially if they are starters, itís like PG go there to die.

If it happens it happens but still wonít win more than 35 games regardless of his presence. Heís 35 and never know when he will get hurt and miss significant time like always.

Believe me I like Paul always have but the reason to bring him is ****ing piss poor.

Why I prefer Rose heís making 7.5 knows Thibs system plays well in it and got his game back to being above avg off the bench. He will miss time just like Paul does at a fraction of the cost. He wonít hurt development and arenít forced to attempt a stupid playoff pursuit. The fact playoffs teams wants him means he has value.

The culture should be set by Thibs and players like Taj are just as important to culture and the way Thibs plays same goes for Rose.

Iím not asking for a lot just 1 big man and 1 guard that has played under Thibs and can help change the culture to the same no nonsense atmosphere.

Iím at that whatever point with the whole Paul thing I just think itís a waste to get the same results, just risking giving away players.

Agreed him or even westy aren't the worst case scenario

Although I'd much rather just play the young guy you gotta be realistic knowing dolan won't do that
    It's not like we wouldnt play the young guys, that's all we have lol.

But at least with Paul they have a floor leader who can control the pace, handle the rock, hit open shots, and set them up.

RJ mitch knox dsj frank, need that to develop, and play well. And we get rid of randle who is useless.

I dont see many negatives. It's only 1 or 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post

But at least with Paul they have a floor leader who can control the pace, handle the rock, hit open shots, and set them up.

RJ mitch knox dsj frank, need that to develop, and play well. And we get rid of randle who is useless.

The problem with all of this is RJ never was an off the ball player who relies on someone setting him up. Mitch, its either lob or nothing. Dot and Knox are the young guys that would benefit the most and they might not even be here. lol

Lets be honest and call this what it is. If we're not GETTING assets, then WTF ARE WE DOING with an aging vet who has a million miles on him. No other rebuilding team makes an asinine move like this.
    Last edited by Bivory; 09-20-2020 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    The problem with all of this is RJ never was an off the ball player who relies on someone setting him up. Mitch, its either lob or nothing. Dot and Knox are the young guys that would benefit the most and they might not even be here. lol

Lets be honest and call this what it is. If we're not GETTING assets, then WTF ARE WE DOING with an aging vet who has a million miles on him. No other rebuilding team makes an asinine move like this.
    Well if the trade is what has been rumored were not giving up any assets either. At some point we need our young players to develop, and the best floor leader in the league is a great way to do it, even if hes old.

This team with chris paul is far better than without him.

And RJ can still handle the rock often, but with Paul he now has someone to give him the ball in the right places at the right time.

We lose basically nothing by trading for him.

Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    Yeah I know this is why this is upsetting, itís like taking him because of culture. Thatís a poor excuse from Rose and the FO. Thatís not worth it to me he wasnít a trend setter in OKC or Houston. He bumped heads in LA with Blake. He can rub people off the wrong way.

Also any PG that went to NY in the last 15+ years that were in there 30ís was a death sentence especially if they are starters, itís like PG go there to die.

If it happens it happens but still wonít win more than 35 games regardless of his presence. Heís 35 and never know when he will get hurt and miss significant time like always.

Believe me I like Paul always have but the reason to bring him is ****ing piss poor.
    The reason to bring him in is because this roster doesnt have a clue how to play basketball.

This roster is clueless and has shown 0 development.

You need floor generals. We dont even know what we have in our young players because we dont have any vets leading them and bringing out the best in them.

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Well if the trade is what has been rumored were not giving up any assets either. At some point we need our young players to develop, and the best floor leader in the league is a great way to do it, even if hes old.

This team with chris paul is far better than without him.

And RJ can still handle the rock often, but with Paul he now has someone to give him the ball in the right places at the right time.

We lose basically nothing by trading for him.
    I donít want Paul but this a idea that we shouldnít have other play makers bc RJ needs the ball is crazy. I like RJ and think he should get touches/be allowed to play make but heís not Steve Nash. We need other people that can put the ball on the floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-20-2020 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít want Paul but this a idea that we shouldnít have other play makers bc RJ needs the ball is crazy. I like RJ and think he should get touches/be allowed to play make but heís not Steve Nash. We need other people that can put the ball on the floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed rj is not a point guard, and isnt quick or fast enough to constantly have the ball in his hands.

That's why he like the rest of our young guys need a pg who knows when to give them the ball.

It's like when we got jason kidd, and all of a sudden melo and jr knew when and where to score from, and both became effecient scorers.

Than kidd left, and they went right back to just doing whatever they wanted, and sucked again.

Our young players need a real floor leader, thibs needs a floor leader to help teach these guys.

No when I say play the young guys I actually mean play them start them and pretty much tank

No when I say play the young guys I actually mean play them start them and pretty much tank
    How many years do we tank lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    How many years do we tank lol
    How many years have we even tried 🤔

Agreed rj is not a point guard, and isnt quick or fast enough to constantly have the ball in his hands.

That's why he like the rest of our young guys need a pg who knows when to give them the ball.

It's like when we got jason kidd, and all of a sudden melo and jr knew when and where to score from, and both became effecient scorers.

Than kidd left, and they went right back to just doing whatever they wanted, and sucked again.

Our young players need a real floor leader, thibs needs a floor leader to help teach these guys.
    👍👍👍

Just being bad and tanking are 2 different things tanking is the youth movement and just seeing where that goes we always be bringing in vets and just be bad but not bad enough to get top picks