Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 432 of 495 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 7413
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t want CP3 but if we unloaded all that trash and had a legit pg this team would be a lot easier to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe, but this is the wrong plan. We should be using the cap space and youth to either acquire better young talent or get draft assets, not get a vet PG that cost a ton and will not be here when the Knicks are finally good.

Paul will be unhappy and pissed, he doesn’t want to go to a rebuild. He still wants a chance for a ring these last 2 years while he is still productive.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Maybe, but this is the wrong plan. We should be using the cap space and youth to either acquire better young talent or get draft assets, not get a vet PG that cost a ton and will not be here when the Knicks are finally good.
    Unfortunately, that isn’t worth enough to get any young talent or draft assets.

So that was the offer, does that mean we can put this to rest, finally?

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    So the official offer for CP3 was Frank, Knox, Payton, Randle, and a 2nd??? Wow,...rinse repeat..rinse repeat..
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Source?
    If that offer is correct they value DSJR more than Frank. I would take out poster Ewing’s favorite player Frank out of the deal personally. OKC does not like the deal move on. I am glad our FO was not offering any first.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    If that offer is correct they value DSJR more than Frank. I would take out poster Ewing’s favorite player Frank out of the deal personally. OKC does not like the deal move on. I am glad our FO was not offering any first.
    Could also mean that OKC valued Frank. Or don’t value DSJ at all and the Knicks wanted to make a deal. You can’t just pick the guys you least value and expect the other team to say yes

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Could also mean that OKC valued Frank. Or don’t value DSJ at all and the Knicks wanted to make a deal. You can’t just pick the guys you least value and expect the other team to say yes

This.

Also, do we have a source yet?

Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    Paul will be unhappy and pissed, he doesn’t want to go to a rebuild. He still wants a chance for a ring these last 2 years while he is still productive.
    Yup
    Amazing how people don't quite get this.
    CP3 would want to try to get that ring these last 2 seasons.
    Pissing him off by trading for him makes zero sense.
    Knicks need young players that can grow with the team.

👍👍👍

The only reason why OKC did so well and Paul gained value is due to Gallo and SGA, without those 2 he would have been ****ed.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    ― Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    This.

Also, do we have a source yet?
    Every rag in town is reporting it including our very own JMac.

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/2...for-chris-paul

Here's another including Frank and a 2nd: https://empiresportsmedia.com/new-yo...ank-ntilikina/

Not like Im breaking news here my man. I guess it's not technically official but will it ever be if the deal isn't made? At the end of the day, if we're not using our cap, youth, and picks to bring in better young talent or other picks, we're moving in the wrong direction.

Btw, looks like DSjr lost a lot of that weight. Maybe he got the wake up call.

https://twitter.com/nyknicks/status/...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    Last edited by Bivory; 09-20-2020 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    The only reason why OKC did so well and Paul gained value is due to Gallo and SGA, without those 2 he would have been ****ed.
    Been saying this all along. Don’t forget Schroder. Was a great situation for Paul. He could chill, play off ball a bit, pick and choose his spots, and turn it up when he felt like it. Those guys are all very good players

Or...

We didn’t want Paul as much as some speculated

Presti isn’t a piece of **** GM, he will trade Paul to a favorable destination. Paul hasn’t been in a losing situation since he left the team that drafted him. He doesn’t care for a rebuilding team or a losing situation.
    ― Albert Einstein
    ― Tamar Myers
    ― Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Been saying this all along. Don’t forget Schroder. Was a great situation for Paul. He could chill, play off ball a bit, pick and choose his spots, and turn it up when he felt like it. Those guys are all very good players
    That situation is the reason why he learned to lay off being in control so much and had a great year.
    ― Albert Einstein
    ― Tamar Myers
    ― Michael Jordan