Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 440 of 488 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 7315
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Rozier probably isnt as big a drop off from FVV as it seems.

Slightly bigger, faster, more athletic, way better at finishing around the rim.

Fvv plays with real high bball iq, plays with much better patience, and his shot off the dribble is so quick and clean.

I'd prefer FVV the player/leader but if were including contracts I'll take rozier. Roziers contract also would be a great trade asset immediately.

I think this is all for nothing though because if rozier is available, lots of teams should be interested. I dont see that as a contract you can get for nothing.
    Rozier was dangled at the deadline for practically nothing lol what great asset is his contract ? I donít see the need for either player but Iíd take FVV 100 times out of 100 times if Iím trying to win.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Iíll stick with CP3 he maybe 10 years older but he is ten times better than Rozier
    CP3 is still a top 5-7 pg in the league which is crazy. But I will say one year he wonít be great. Itís just gonna happen Father Time is undefeated. Who knows it could be next year or 2 years from now nobody knows. Iíd still take the gamble on cp3 over either rozier or fvv for the right price
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Terry was pretty bad for Boston outside that one playoff run. from what Iíve read knicks want him at 22 a year who knows if theyíll get him but Iíd take fvv at 24 over terry at 19. And to be clear I want neither lol
    I really donít want either at those numbers, was just a hypothetical. But Terry at 18.9 and 17.9 vs FVV at 24, 25.5, 27, 29...ouch

Canít have it both ways. Canít say heís playing with two star scorers and than say heís not being held back. He doesnít get to do much on the ball. Fvv on the hornets probably puts up better numbers than he did in Toronto.
    how is that having it both ways?

He's getting a ton of minutes and shot attempts and starting already, it's not like Bledsoe being held back having to come off the bench for 20mpg in LA back in the day. but yes playing with two other 20ppg scorers and on a good team helps your efficiency. See THJR as most recent example.

THJR is scoring pretty much the same as he did here, he's just much more efficient now.

Terry was pretty bad for Boston outside that one playoff run. from what Iíve read knicks want him at 22 a year who knows if theyíll get him but Iíd take fvv at 24 over terry at 19. And to be clear I want neither lol
    Nobody on that team played good with kyrie though.

Without kyrie, rozier was pretty damn good in boston.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Iíll stick with CP3 he maybe 10 years older but he is ten times better than Rozier
    Exactly ppl need to accept at some point you have to trade frank and knox since neither of them will be signed back.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

CP3 is still a top 5-7 pg in the league which is crazy. But I will say one year he wonít be great. Itís just gonna happen Father Time is undefeated. Who knows it could be next year or 2 years from now nobody knows. Iíd still take the gamble on cp3 over either rozier or fvv for the right price
    Your right but I really do not see either as long term solution, So if it is a short term thing I will go with the better player even at the higher cost.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Exactly ppl need to accept at some point you have to trade frank and knox since neither of them will be signed back.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    lol knox is only in his 3rd year and frank is a thibs guy id relax on the calling them scrubs until we see what they can do with an actual coach in their

Rozier was dangled at the deadline for practically nothing lol what great asset is his contract ? I donít see the need for either player but Iíd take FVV 100 times out of 100 times if Iím trying to win.
    If your a contending team and need a scoring guard there isnt many options out there, especially with a short term deal.

I can think of lots of teams that could use him.

I brought up Jerami Grant here the other day and someone called him basically a nothing signing but I do not agree. This dude is 26, just coming into his prime and can basically guard 4 positions, hit the three. Heís a good young 4 who would fit great between RJ & Mitch and you might be able to sign him for something like 3/42.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I brought up Jerami Grant here the other day and someone called him basically a nothing signing but I do not agree. This dude is 26, just coming into his prime and can basically guard 4 positions, hit the three. Heís a good young 4 who would fit great between RJ & Mitch and you might be able to sign him for something like 3/42.
    I did not call him a nothing signing, if youíre referring to me. I like him, but heís a complementary type guy. Nice player. Iíve been saying he should be a target for us for months.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I did not call him a nothing signing, if youíre referring to me. I like him, but heís a complementary type guy. Nice player. Iíve been saying he should be a target for us for months.
    Ah k well, I honestly didnít remember who said it or exactly what was said. Regardless I like him. Unless Iím missing someone the FA 4 options are basically Grant, Wood, Bertans, Gallo. Out of that group Grant is just the most 2-way of them, and can still hit the three. And heís younger than Gallo/should cost less.

Bertans is still interesting to me as a floor spacer but from what Iíve seen he doesnít really do anything else, especially on D.

Ah k well, I honestly didnít remember who said it or exactly what was said. Regardless I like him. Unless Iím missing someone the FA 4 options are basically Grant, Wood, Bertans, Gallo. Out of that group Grant is just the most 2-way of them, and can still hit the three. And heís younger than Gallo/should cost less.

Bertans is still interesting to me as a floor spacer but from what Iíve seen he doesnít really do anything else, especially on D.
    Saric is an option as well. It all depends on the market, but I think any of them fit

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Saric is an option as well. It all depends on the market, but I think any of them fit
    Not a big fan of Saric personally, Iíd prefer any of the four I mentioned over him. Iím hesitant on Wood too just because I want quickness next to Mitch and/or volume threes.

I think right now Grant would be my top target, then Bertans, then Gallo.

His defense in the playoffs has been outstanding and has been a huge difference maker in every series.