Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 437 of 495 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 7419
  1. #6541
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,439
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I think Randle/DSJ plus 27th/38th pick should be absolute max for CP3. Lose the late picks but you get a true leader in here who hates to lose and can help make our youth better for the next two years and it could payoff in the long run for their careers learning to play with that guy. Say what you will about him, heís a warrior.

    CP3-Vassell-RJ-Grant-Mitch
    Frank-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Taj

    Could be an over .500 playoff team this year.
    I doubt thatís a .500 team. Even if that starting 5 works somehow, that bench is awful. If we are going for CP, there better be some other talent upgrades coming, or thereís no point

    I like Grant, but heís a completely complementary player

  2. #6542
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    3,861
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Your literally just making stuff up.

    Caa is the largest most powerful sports agency and entertainment agency in the world.

    Caa doesnt just have the players. The have the coaches, the assistant coaches, they have all the guys you see talking on espn, they have the NFL, the mlb, they have the soccer stars, and they have all the top people in Hollywood, they have the musicians, and they own UFC.

    You comparing klutch and their handful of nba players to caa is straight up foolish.
    Iím talking basketball to basketball list, your just expanding it.

    I put out the link to CAA and now your trying to defend yourself using my link, you guys are some unoriginal mother****ers lmao. Most Knicks fans in here are ****ing tone deaf and donít ****ing read enough. If your over 40 you get a pass. Those young ones they arenít on that level yet.

    I came on here because most of your guys are some lame ****s thatís easy to get under there skin. Guys are soft were you one of those chumps to get participation trophies lmao...😂

    Iím not sensitive I just like to push buttons donít like it donít quote my **** and Iíll leave you alone. Itís that simple.
    ďTwo things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.Ē
    ― Albert Einstein
    ďI will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.Ē
    ― Tamar Myers
    ďDon't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.Ē
    ― Michael Jordan

  3. #6543
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,276
    Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    Selective reading, I left the link for whatís left of the basketball client list. Thatís all on you to not go up a few more post to look at the list of CAA client and Klutch clients

    And sports is considered entertainment last time I checked, but I donít expect most people to know that.[emoji19]
    Who exactly does LeBron agency have after him and unibrow? Klutch is not even top 3 basketball agency if want to talk about total salaries and total clients they're somewhere in middle of the pack that too only because of LeBron if you compare upcoming stars list klutch is not even in top 10.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  4. #6544
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Is anyone giving you first round pick or better PG then cp3 for a package of Knox frank and Randle please I'm dying hear about it.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    That's exactly the point... Trading Knox & Frank NOW for Paul is LITERALLY selling low and buying high...

    These guys haven't even had a chance to play for the new coaches...

    & You ADD a pick TO THEM, when you NEED as much young talent as possible!?

    If these young Knicks were competing for an 8th seed but missed by a few games and Knox and Frank seemed to be detriments to that push & you wanted to make a move like this to achieve that next "level up"...

    Fine...

    But he' much more likely to only gets us to that 10ish spot next year, then what!? 1 year before he DEF leaves via FA and now you have less young talent and a worse draft pick... MAKES 0 SENSE!

  5. #6545
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I think Randle/DSJ plus 27th/38th pick should be absolute max for CP3. Lose the late picks but you get a true leader in here who hates to lose and can help make our youth better for the next two years and it could payoff in the long run for their careers learning to play with that guy. Say what you will about him, heís a warrior.

    CP3-Vassell-RJ-Grant-Mitch
    Frank-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Taj

    Could be an over .500 playoff team this year.
    NO DRAFT PICKS!!!

    He's just not worth that to us!

    How is he being brought here to "develop young talent" but you are trading the young talent away to get him!?

    I was 100% on board with CP3 as a Knick if we were RECEIVING a pick....

    OKC wants to clear space, I can live with a Randle CP3 swap (no picks either way)...

    To send them young talent + picks is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what will bring this team sustained future success....

  6. #6546
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,732
    Lol pick 27 and 38 isnít anything some of yíall value draft picks way to much. You are unlikely to find anybody at 27 or 38.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  7. #6547
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Lol pick 27 and 38 isnít anything some of yíall value draft picks way to much. You are unlikely to find anybody at 27 or 38.
    And yet arguably the best player on the team was drafted 36th....

    Rudy Gobert, the player they hope he can become... 27th

    2 major players in the conf finals, Butler and Jokic... 30th and 41st...

    You literally pick ANY draft, and you'll find someone 27th or later that makes more sense for a talent starved team....

    Last year Paschall, 2017 Kuzma, 2016 Siakam, 2015 Josh Richardson, Bogdan 2014... How far back you want to go?

    I'd argue there's a many late draft "pops" as there are early draft "busts"...

    That chance is just not worth giving up on for this team....

    Young under control talent is the 2nd most valuable asset in the NBA to top 10 overall talent...

    Picks are our only path to either....

  8. #6548
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,503
    Quote Originally Posted by NYK2RIP View Post
    NO DRAFT PICKS!!!

    He's just not worth that to us!

    How is he being brought here to "develop young talent" but you are trading the young talent away to get him!?

    I was 100% on board with CP3 as a Knick if we were RECEIVING a pick....

    OKC wants to clear space, I can live with a Randle CP3 swap (no picks either way)...

    To send them young talent + picks is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what will bring this team sustained future success....
    In principle I agree with you, Iíve been saying the same thing for weeks. But it seems like theyíll want picks or youth for him. I donít like it Iím just tossing it out as an option.

  9. #6549
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    In principle I agree with you, Iíve been saying the same thing for weeks. But it seems like theyíll want picks or youth for him. I donít like it Iím just tossing it out as an option.
    That's easy... Then Hard Pass

  10. #6550
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,503
    Quote Originally Posted by NYK2RIP View Post
    That's easy... Then Hard Pass
    Iím fine passing on him too, I donít think we need him by any means.

    Iím not sure thatís what the FO is thinking however.

  11. #6551
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,276
    Quote Originally Posted by NYK2RIP View Post
    That's exactly the point... Trading Knox & Frank NOW for Paul is LITERALLY selling low and buying high...

    These guys haven't even had a chance to play for the new coaches...

    & You ADD a pick TO THEM, when you NEED as much young talent as possible!?

    If these young Knicks were competing for an 8th seed but missed by a few games and Knox and Frank seemed to be detriments to that push & you wanted to make a move like this to achieve that next "level up"...

    Fine...

    But he' much more likely to only gets us to that 10ish spot next year, then what!? 1 year before he DEF leaves via FA and now you have less young talent and a worse draft pick... MAKES 0 SENSE!
    You keep them it's 50-50 chance you won't get anything for him no way Knicks sign back frank because they will be saving there precious cap for mac FAs and Knox if he doesn't blow away Knicks mind this year they will not bother signing him either.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  12. #6552
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by NYK2RIP View Post
    NO DRAFT PICKS!!!

    He's just not worth that to us!

    How is he being brought here to "develop young talent" but you are trading the young talent away to get him!?

    I was 100% on board with CP3 as a Knick if we were RECEIVING a pick....

    OKC wants to clear space, I can live with a Randle CP3 swap (no picks either way)...

    To send them young talent + picks is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what will bring this team sustained future success....
    This ...... so much this. This is the right price to me. And would be a take it or leave it. Randle for Cp3 stright up works for both sides. Okc clears cap space and gets someone under 26 on an affordable contract saving them a bunch of mula. They can try him out see if he fits or just cut him after the season. And we get someone that can be a mentor to the younger crew. Maybe helps develop Frank and Dsj idk lol. But no young or draft pick should be included from our side if anything we should ge draft picks from them

  13. #6553
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,746
    New York Knicks receive: Zack Lavine
    Chicago Bulls receive: Julius Randle, Dennis Smith Jr, Reggie Bullock, 27th and 35th pick all to the Bulls

    New Knicks starting 5

    PG- 8th overall pick
    SG- Lavine
    SF- RJ Barrett
    PF- Kevin Knox
    C- Mitch Robinson


    New Bulls starting 5

    PG- Coby White
    SG- 4th overall pick
    SF- Otto Porter Jr
    PF- Lauri Markkanen
    C- Julius Randle

  14. #6554
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    New York Knicks receive: Zack Lavine
    Chicago Bulls receive: Julius Randle, Dennis Smith Jr, Reggie Bullock, 27th and 35th pick all to the Bulls

    New Knicks starting 5

    PG- 8th overall pick
    SG- Lavine
    SF- RJ Barrett
    PF- Kevin Knox
    C- Mitch Robinson


    New Bulls starting 5

    PG- Coby White
    SG- 4th overall pick
    SF- Otto Porter Jr
    PF- Lauri Markkanen
    C- Julius Randle
    The Bulls immediately hang up the phone, delete the Email/text...

    A pile of garbage for a young all-star level talent

  15. #6555
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,194
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I donít really see how you could say that. CP3 has been on plenty of good teams, has never gotten over the top, including with another guy you put in the top 5. Curry is easily better than Paul. And has already been a #1 on championship teams, so Iím not seeing how you came to that conclusion. Just as far as that one goes.

    And Giannis has been carrying a mediocre at best team all along. Iím sure a healthy, full strength KD could definitely carry a subpar team to a playoff run too

    But what are we really basing it on? Carrying a team, or having the skills and abilities to win rings?
    Curry, KD, Freak might be the most talented on the team but doesn't mean they are the most important. Take Draymond off GS and Curry and Klay don't get half the open shots they get. KD as the ball mover or IQ guy on a team won't work. KD is a bad shot maker because of his talent and length but you need a playmaker on a team with KD and Kyrie is not a playmaker and is why I don't think they are contenders. Kyle Lowry would have been a better fit on BK with KD.

    I'm not saying they aren't tremendous talents but CP3 has never played with a guy like KD... I think had KD had CP3 or kept Harden instead of Westbrook... Thunder would have won a championship by now.

    Put CP3 on the Suns right now and keep their core and they will be contenders!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •