Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 415 of 484 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 7256
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    It happens im pretty sure he stays too but bos gave up alot for Kylie and he left the lakers traded for d12 he left it's not outta the question
    Yeah but that was a different situation, bos knew kyrie didnt want to stay in Boston, but tried to do the same thing raptors did with Kawhi. Both teams knew they didnt want to be there.

Ad wanted to be in la, he picked la as his only destination, la knows that, hence why they gave up a large ransom for him, hes not going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I do not see them attaching a pick. Remember Miami wanted their pick back to take CP3 and OKC would not do it. I am not sure what else Miami was asking for though.
    I don't think so either, that's why I added players.

Frank, Knox, and Randle for Paul and first works.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I don't think so either, that's why I added players.

Frank, Knox, and Randle for Paul and first works.
    I'm going to have faith that we are not overpaying until it happens...

It's more likely to me that all these rumors are coming from observers and are being based on our history in these scenarios...

I don't think they are people with any inside information whatsoever...

To me, that is more likely than every person who gets the Knicks FO job sharing the same half brain...

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I mean Iíd prefer keeping that 27th pick but if the final deal was Randle plus 27 for CP3 I wouldnít be enormously upset or anything.

Once we start talking multiple picks plus Knox/Frank I think youíre getting into moron territory but this team gets burnt on every trade so Iíve grown used to it.
    You have to think of is what Knicks giving truly valuable is Knox going to get anything valuable via trade? Is Knox #27 Randle going to bring more impact than cp3 for that matter is Knox and Randle even going to bring anything to this team?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    You have to think of is what Knicks giving truly valuable is Knox going to get anything valuable via trade? Is Knox #27 Randle going to bring more impact than cp3 for that matter is Knox and Randle even going to bring anything to this team?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    CP3 deserves a high price tag to a team that is close to contending for/winning a championship...

For them and their timeline he is much more valuable then draft picks or young players that don't quite fit their current window of opportunity...

For us, our similar window is def after Paul's contract, and most likely after he retires...

Would he be nice to have to mentor the young players? Yes, but we CANNOT bid against the teams with windows that make him much more valuable then that.

Instead, as mentioned, if anything become the team in the middle that takes the salary dump in a 3 way for a price...

If OKC would rather take on that money to acquire more capital, walk away

It seems so easy, bloggers may not understand that, but again I have faith FO does until proven wrong...

You have 2 teams that are on rebuild mode. One team looking for young assets and the other looking for star power. Who is approaching the rebuild better? I'm not opposed to bringing in CP3. It's just the prize tag I'm concerned about. I know good he is and all but at 35 yrs old with a 45mil a year contract we shouldn't give younging pieces and we should get a few draft picks from it. But it ain't gonna happen. It will be Randle, Knox, Frank the 27th pick plus one of Dallas picks for CP3 and filler.

When are we ever going to learn

My ideal trade would be
    Randle
    Knox
    For
    Cp3
    2 Draft picks (just for saving them millions)

I would bring Melo back still. And look for a stretch 4 as well 2.

CP3/Frank/Dsj
    Vassell/Nesmith
    Rj/Iggy
    Gallo/Melo/Wooten
    Mitch/Taj

Gives Melo and CP3 a last hurrah. Yeah middle of the pack but the experience this kids would get from being in the playoffs would be a great learning curve

Cap wise idk if its feasible lol
    Last edited by Azrael; 09-15-2020 at 07:43 PM.

I think OKC will work with CP3 and try to move him where he wants. CP3 is a winner and I'm sure he wants to spend his last good years playing for a chance at a ring. I think where he is moved will benefit both CP3 and OKC.
    Last edited by S.L.ugger; 09-15-2020 at 07:46 PM.

Why would Knicks give up a 21 yr old stretch 4 making 4mill. It's the Knicks new things every other yr. these days. lol. I love CP3 but what the heck would he do here? Why? How far are we really gonna get with CP3 and some other vet they're about to call if this goes down, are at the helm?

Why are we in a rush to give up assets and become mediocre at best, on the backs and legs of guys who have no future here??? Knicks, what is going on? It really is groundhog day.

Who's the franchise piece ranging around 15 next yr fellas. Once again, We're not going anywhere without another young elite core piece and that's even more unlikely if this happens.
    Last edited by Bivory; 09-15-2020 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    You have 2 teams that are on rebuild mode. One team looking for young assets and the other looking for star power. Who is approaching the rebuild better? I'm not opposed to bringing in CP3. It's just the prize tag I'm concerned about. I know good he is and all but at 35 yrs old with a 45mil a year contract we shouldn't give younging pieces and we should get a few draft picks from it. But it ain't gonna happen. It will be Randle, Knox, Frank the 27th pick plus one of Dallas picks for CP3 and filler.

When are we ever going to learn
    Hell No!

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Hell No!
    2 firsts?!?!?

I honestly donít think Iíd bother watching another Knick game until Rose got fired

RJ Barrett didn't even make the All-Rookie team (second team).

That's what the league thinks of what you can argue, the BEST young player the Knicks have.

Knick fans may THINK they have assets but the rest of the league can de-value your players just as easily.

THIS is how you truly assess the Knicks' trade possibilities.

Now, all of you who thought the Knicks have value punch yourselves in the d#ck.

The ONLY way the Knicks improve will be taking BAD contracts for future first rounders.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    2 firsts?!?!?

I honestly donít think Iíd bother watching another Knick game until Rose got fired
    Don't believe the "Knicks for clicks" BS... I'll believe in Leon and ignore these RIDICULOUS rumors until proven otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by NYK2RIP View Post
    Don't believe the "Knicks for clicks" BS... I'll believe in Leon and ignore these RIDICULOUS rumors until proven otherwise...
    Iím not believing it. Iím not believing pretty much any of these rumors have legs

But that one in particular. Iíd like to believe thereís no possibility, but then again Knicks...