Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 413 of 495 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 7419
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    As of now from the reports I’m seeing it doesn’t look like Frank is included. Latest looks like Randle/Knox.
    There's no way Randle and Knox get this done.

This will be a trade none of us will like.

Frank or 27 is going in this deal. Maybe even 38 too.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    There's no way Randle and Knox get this done.

This will be a trade none of us will like.

Frank or 27 is going in this deal. Maybe even 38 too.
    This is getting worse and worse. I can’t believe this is possibly being even considered

Welp then these guys are just the newest characters on the carousel of front office idiots.

It’s simply bad business to deal prospects who are all potential for guys 2 years from retirement taking up nearly half the cap. Seems rather obvious but Knicks gonna Knick!

Salary dumps usually means 1st round pick included. They need young bodies Randle and Knox are young bodies, those players might be enough just to relieve OKC of the tax burden. They also can concentrate on the youth movement rebuild.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

What’s the point? Can we suck for one more year next years draft is ALOT better

Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    Salary dumps usually means 1st round pick included. They need young bodies Randle and Knox are young bodies, those players might be enough just to relieve OKC of the tax burden. They also can concentrate on the youth movement rebuild.
    There is no tax burden. Even if they keep everyone they have, plus picks, they are right at the regular cap

What do ppl expect to get cp3 for?

Remember Knicks want cp3 not OKC trying to get rid of him. Knicks want a veteran to lead there young group of players they tried going all young they tried with mercenaries it was a failure. Let's say Knicks give up a late first round pick at most what do you guys expect that pick to become rotation player? bench warmer? why are you guys crying about giving that up for a solid veteran who can push the growth of all young players on Knicks even if he gives you two years at most think about it the growth potential will be much faster then young players running offense themselves like headless chickens. Wake up ppl stop trying to build a perfect scenerios you have build up from what you have on hand you can't just sit on your *** and do nothing like Walsh did or Steve Perry did you need to keep moving forward show improvement build on something.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    There is no tax burden. Even if they keep everyone they have, plus picks, they are right at the regular cap
    It will be if the cap drops due to the pandemic and lost revenue
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    What do ppl expect to get cp3 for?

Remember Knicks want cp3 not OKC trying to get rid of him. Knicks want a veteran to lead there young group of players they tried going all young they tried with mercenaries it was a failure. Let's say Knicks give up a late first round pick at most what do you guys expect that pick to become rotation player? bench warmer? why are you guys crying about giving that up for a solid veteran who can push the growth of all young players on Knicks even if he gives you two years at most think about it the growth potential will be much faster then young players running offense themselves like headless chickens. Wake up ppl stop trying to build a perfect scenerios you have build up from what you have on hand you can't just sit on your *** and do nothing like Walsh did or Steve Perry did you need to keep moving forward show improvement build on something.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    I mean I’d prefer keeping that 27th pick but if the final deal was Randle plus 27 for CP3 I wouldn’t be enormously upset or anything.

Once we start talking multiple picks plus Knox/Frank I think you’re getting into moron territory but this team gets burnt on every trade so I’ve grown used to it.

This is getting worse and worse. I can’t believe this is possibly being even considered
    This is why I am really hoping the Knicks can at least sneak their pick from them. It's a low first rounder, but that is what makes it possible. The trade is a lot easier to swallow with the pick. I think it's wishful thinking to get him for Randle who holds little value and Knox. So we give them more but take their pick.

We will learn a lot about Rose after this trade.

This is why I am really hoping the Knicks can at least sneak their pick from them. It's a low first rounder, but that is what makes it possible. The trade is a lot easier to swallow with the pick. I think it's wishful thinking to get him for Randle who holds little value and Knox. So we give them more but take their pick.
    It’s not just Randle plus Knox tho. It’s Randle/Knox plus opening up over 20 million in cap.

Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    It will be if the cap drops due to the pandemic and lost revenue
    No, they will not owe tax. They are way away from that, even if the cap drops. And if they are that desperate to save money, we better take full advantage IF we are dumb enough to take him

We will learn a lot about Rose after this trade.
    While I haven’t looked at the other teams, and what they would have to send to OKC money wise, but there are a few teams with some space that would possibly be interested. Hopefully one of them jump on the grenade for us

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    It’s not just Randle plus Knox tho. It’s Randle/Knox plus opening up over 20 million in cap.
    Right but Randle holds no value. He is included to make the salaries work. So it's really Knox for CP which is very short. And this is coming from someone who doesn't want CP. I wish it was just those two but we won't be that lucky.

While I haven’t looked at the other teams, and what they would have to send to OKC money wise, but there are a few teams with some space that would possibly be interested. Hopefully one of them jump on the grenade for us
    If Mill can trade for him and still keep Middleton, that is the logical place for Paul. That team would contend for sure.