Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 468 of 564 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 8451
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Jimmy has been a max player for years. I thought it before this season. Heís much better than good.
    Agree. Definitely underappreciated. Love that dog mentality. Haven't seen it in a while. It's not just that he ain't afraid of nobody it's that he wants to beat you. Minny and philly dropped the ball. Philly could have gone all the way if they kept Jimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Nobody is saying get Cp3 and become championship team the reason I want cp3 is so Knicks players can understand what a stable offense is he can help the young players because he's a floor general we are not talking about melo or kd here. The past 7 years we have been watching headless chickens running around and jacking 3s without any rhythm or flow in the offense the last time Knicks played real basketball was when kidd was here.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    They just need a real PG for that. It doesnít have to be Chris Paul. Of course weíve needed a PG for 40 years so I shouldnít talk like itís easy. Just donít need to dump assets for an aging star to be able to run an nba offense here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    They just need a real PG for that. It doesnít have to be Chris Paul. Of course weíve needed a PG for 40 years so I shouldnít talk like itís easy. Just donít need to dump assets for an aging star to be able to run an nba offense here

Knox won't be asset if he doesn't improve this year by next year nobody will care about a expiring bust so really what exactly are we giving up for cp3? Is it better to dump 4 year 90mil on fvv whose more of a scorer then playmaker?

Knox won't be asset if he doesn't improve this year by next year nobody will care about a expiring bust so really what exactly are we giving up for cp3? Is it better to dump 4 year 90mil on fvv whose more of a scorer then playmaker?

I think they take a PG 8th but they can look to acquire a vet for less in assets and that isnít making 40 million on a team nowhere near competing. You donít buy high on an aging star

True but what if knox takes the next step and he's a beast in okc

Alot of players take up to 4 years to fully develop and i think thibs is one of the best in that aspect

I donít think it would be smart to trade anyone at this point of time. I prefer if they just kept the roster and roll into the season to try and boost there value for the trade deadline.

Thibs has to run the players against teams to see what he really has under his guidance and system. We canít predict who can or canít run in Thibs system. We just know that Thibs is preaching defense first so if they canít play any type of defense it will be hard for them to stay on the floor. He wonít sacrifice defense just because a player can shoot that **** wonít fly.
    ďTwo things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.Ē
    ― Albert Einstein
    ďI will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.Ē
    ― Tamar Myers
    ďDon't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.Ē
    ― Michael Jordan

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Just saw this...
    (I know...not particularly relevant, when thinking about our current situation)

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/st...183858689?s=21
    Last edited by stefanmusic; 10-09-2020 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stefanmusic View Post
    Just saw this...
    (I know...not particularly relevant, when thinking about our current situation)

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/st...183858689?s=21
    Meniscus tears aren't really a major injury it's not a good look for that knee but it's not devastating and he got mad time before the season starts again so he can rest it

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    True but what if knox takes the next step and he's a beast in okc

Alot of players take up to 4 years to fully develop and i think thibs is one of the best in that aspect
    So now thibs is expert developer lol

So now thibs is expert developer lol

I meqn he developed rose deng noah Watson butler etc he even had Wiggins looking like a good player

Obviously knox has to buy in but thibs is the perfect guy for him

Also thibs isn't the premier development coach but I'd say he's top 5

I meqn he developed rose deng noah Watson butler etc he even had Wiggins looking like a good player

Obviously knox has to buy in but thibs is the perfect guy for him

Also thibs isn't the premier development coach but I'd say he's top 5
    Only one you could argue is Butler, but Iíd bet he was this guy regardless.

Deng, and Noah didnít really measurably improve. Watson, LOL. And Wiggins was the same guy all along. Uneven, and a bit dissapointing, before, during, and after Thibs.

Meniscus tears aren't really a major injury it's not a good look for that knee but it's not devastating and he got mad time before the season starts again so he can rest it
    Itís not good for a player off an ACL tear lol but Iím sure heíll be fine
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Only one you could argue is Butler, but Iíd bet he was this guy regardless.

Deng, and Noah didnít really measurably improve. Watson, LOL. And Wiggins was the same guy all along. Uneven, and a bit dissapointing, before, during, and after Thibs.
    Wiggins has all the talent in the world and heís a joke of a player itís crazy. Legit all he needs to do is buy in on defense and knock down some 3s and heís a very valuable player itís such a shame. Yeah I never understand why this dude says thibs is some great developmental coach. I like thibs as a coach but man heís giving him credit for the #1 pick in rose LOL butler has always had dog in him Iíve been a huge butler fan for years people thought I was crazy when I said he was elite
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Wiggins has all the talent in the world and heís a joke of a player itís crazy. Legit all he needs to do is buy in on defense and knock down some 3s and heís a very valuable player itís such a shame. Yeah I never understand why this dude says thibs is some great developmental coach. I like thibs as a coach but man heís giving him credit for the #1 pick in rose LOL butler has always had dog in him Iíve been a huge butler fan for years people thought I was crazy when I said he was elite
    Yup, Butler has been one of my favorite players for years. Much better than the good numbers say he is

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Itís not good for a player off an ACL tear lol but Iím sure heíll be fine
    It's not the same knee tho the same thing happened to westy but kp is alot bigger definitely something to keep an eye on