Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 461 of 564 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 8451
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Iím hoping we see these trades completed ASAP...

To another team
    I know

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    If we can add cp3 dipo and obi

Cp3
    Dipo
    Rj
    Obi
    Mitch
    Obiís more of a stretch 3

But j/k aside thatís probably a playoff team. I still donít want Obi though, and donít wanna trade any real assets for Paul or Dipo

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Obiís more of a stretch 3

But j/k aside thatís probably a playoff team. I still donít want Obi though, and donít wanna trade any real assets for Paul or Dipo
    And dipo wants his extension too, I dont see how any team can trade for him let alone give up an asset

Dipo, Paul, & Vic for entire youth sounds like a typical Knicks move.

At least the Knicks are being smart by going after Oladipo or Chris Paul...if y'all want to be relevant for the first time in years and if y'all want the culture to change, then you prioritize a trade to bring one of them here

The Knicks should go after CP3...who is a floor general and just look at what he did with the Thunder...he had hardly any stars...a team of young guys and look at what he did? He took them to the playoffs and what do the Knicks have currently? They have young guys and CP3 can help mentor these guys but he's a damn good motivator too. He can get the best out of them and why wouldn't you want that on your team especially if he is the consummate point guard. Multiple time All Star and future first ballot Hall of Famer. And y'all don't want him...makes no damn sense like try to make it make sense to me especially when y'all have been a losing franchise for years!!! At least he would make his teammates around him better and New Yorkers haven't had that in a while.

Same old knicks trade away young talent we didnít develop for past peak stars that wonít get us anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Same old knicks trade away young talent we didnít develop for past peak stars that wonít get us anywhere.

Rinse, Repeat. We've seen mgt after mgt come in and say we're going to grow organically and develop our guys and it's the furthest from the truth. Everyone in Knicks world is in a rush to be mediocre and it's a joke. I'll wait to see the real offer but all of these conversations tell me that we've learned nothing, and that includes any fans calling for these ridiculous trades.

https://twitter.com/nypost_berman/st...886564353?s=21

Can the Knicks for once NOT put together the geriatric club when they have money to spend!!????
    They do this EVERY time!!!!
    Melo?
    Really!!!???
    Enough already!

Ball hog who will stunt the growth of any player around him. This is ridiculous.
    Chris Paul is one hamstring injury away from becoming Allan Houston and STAT 2.0.

Iím livid. [emoji35]

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Rinse, Repeat. We've seen mgt after mgt come in and say we're going to grow organically and develop our guys and it's the furthest from the truth. Everyone in Knicks world is in a rush to be mediocre and it's a joke. I'll wait to see the real offer but all of these conversations tell me that we've learned nothing, and that includes any fans calling for these ridiculous trades.
    Well said. +1.
    This is all Dolanís fault.
    He wants Melo back for a retirement show around the country.
    [emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359]

We want to win!!!!!!
    Enough already with the crappy product!
    Get us some great young players and letís go!

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post

How is cp3 not going to impact this team? Your talking about one of the best floor general in the game who can run offense perfectly for team full of inexperienced noobs.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I want to tell myself itís BS. But thereís been a lot of smoke for a long time now. Either everyone running with the same story, or itís circulating out there for real
    I think this deal has been on the table for a long time and now its in the Knicks hands to accept.

I have been reading a lot of posts from Thunder media and fans and they are licking their chops about getting back young players and picks for CP.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Yes, they are aggregating Bermanís recent article that the Knicks are interested and that OKC would prefer Knox over Frank or DSJ. Thereís no other news there.

Nobody has said that the Knicks would give up multiple picks other than Twitter guy Scoop B.
    The CBS sports article mentions a first involved. We probably don't know all of the parameters of the deal.

But two things are very clear. The Knicks want CP and the Thunder are very willing to trade him.

Just have to hope another team gets desperate and gives more than the Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    We should just help the Suns and get that 10th pick
    Would love to see it but we don't know the Knicks goals right now.

They seem to want to become a playoff team and rebuild at the same time.

I donít think that can be done here.

On a side note, it seems like the Knicks are divided in the main target they should pursue.

Rose wants CP badly and Perry wants Dipo badly.

Wish Dolan would tell them both no lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I think this deal has been on the table for a long time and now its in the Knicks hands to accept.

I have been reading a lot of posts from Thunder media and fans and they are licking their chops about getting back young players and picks for CP.
    Of course they are. They are getting ready to straight up rob someone