Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 128 of 564 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 8451
  1. #1906
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    It's a bad move for sure especially if we are the ones giving up the pick. It sounds like someone doesn't want to wait for the rebuild. Agree about Schroder though. Would like to have him. I don't know why CP would want to come here anyway. He is in the final stages of his career. I would think he would at least want to go with a playoff team.

    This move would be typical old Knicks.
    If cp3 comes here it's just like lebron to LA its all about the money watch them bring melo back also just to sell tickets

  2. #1907
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13,508
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    If cp3 comes here it's just like lebron to LA its all about the money watch them bring melo back also just to sell tickets
    You joke but I could totally see them bringing Melo back. I am already starting to have my doubts with Rose. Seems like he just wants to take care of his guys.

  3. #1908
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,957
    I've been saying guys. Trade for CP3 only if it's the right trade. Getting a 1st which we are supposed to do for a player making 40mil going into his decline years. Go get Gallo after that and get Melo to bring him of the bench. 8n this perfect world scenario playing in my head we would also get to draft Edwards.
    Running with
    Mitch
    Gallo
    Rj
    Edwards
    CP3
    Plus a young bench lead by Melo.
    We can build to for the future and give the y trabajo ung guys some playoff experience.

    Side note. What do you guys think about the Warriors using Wiggins plus their first this year to trade for Giannis when and if he asks for a trade?

    Best poster on PSD Douglas

  4. #1909
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    31,654
    You guys are Insnae. Why in the hell would the thunder off that year he just had Trade a first??????????? Heís got two years left not 4. No way. Thatís insane. Paul is still great and probably doesnít decline much the two years he has left.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  5. #1910
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    31,654
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    I've been saying guys. Trade for CP3 only if it's the right trade. Getting a 1st which we are supposed to do for a player making 40mil going into his decline years. Go get Gallo after that and get Melo to bring him of the bench. 8n this perfect world scenario playing in my head we would also get to draft Edwards.
    Running with
    Mitch
    Gallo
    Rj
    Edwards
    CP3
    Plus a young bench lead by Melo.
    We can build to for the future and give the y trabajo ung guys some playoff experience.

    Side note. What do you guys think about the Warriors using Wiggins plus their first this year to trade for Giannis when and if he asks for a trade?
    Edwards canít shhoot well enough to make that a great fit. And bucks would be so dumb to do that.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  6. #1911
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    31,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    You joke but I could totally see them bringing Melo back. I am already starting to have my doubts with Rose. Seems like he just wants to take care of his guys.
    Melo was coming back for a retirement tour either way. He has a lot of high profile guys, if he takes care of his guys Iíll be happy because he has a ton of stars
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  7. #1912
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    31,654
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    If cp3 comes here it's just like lebron to LA its all about the money watch them bring melo back also just to sell tickets
    Yeah because the lakers arenít contenders and the favorite to win it all. Man sometimes I wonder if you think before you click post. The Knicks NEVER have problems selling tickets. Paul would be the best point guard we had here since Frazier. You guys overthink everything. This isnít TMAC after the injuries this is a top 5-9 PG in the league still who can help the entire team.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  8. #1913
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    31,654
    LETS SAVE THE CAP FOR THE 2021 SEASON WHERE WE WILL STRIKE OUT BECAUSE WE HAD ANOTHER 20 win season. You guys man are something else. Assuming the cap continues to rise (which itís projected to do) we would easily have max space even with Paul under contract. Itís a 2 year deal I donít understand where you guys think weíre going to send this money lol Paul has changed the cutlure everywhere heís gone. Itís time to change ours. He wonít be the only move we make, we will go get another piece and again hope RJ becomes a superstar.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  9. #1914
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,690
    I'm not getting we need a first for CP3? that is just home grown thoughts right there.

    Is CP3 better than Melo when we traded Melo? Rhetorical!

    Did we throw in a first to get rid of Melo? We got back two similar expirings and a 2nd round pick.

    What did Melo bring OKC? what has CP3 brought his teams? CP3 would not be a great role model for our draft pick, or help elevate Mitch, Knox/Frank, and RJ?

    The man himself in Miami wants CP3 the guy can still bring it, he has value. He's just not our timetable, but he does bring to our team a level of play, a new culture we haven't seen in years.

    If this is true kind of tells us that Rose knows no superstar in FA in coming here in 2021........maybe we finally get it?

  10. #1915
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,978
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I'm not getting we need a first for CP3? that is just home grown thoughts right there.

    Is CP3 better than Melo when we traded Melo? Rhetorical!

    Did we throw in a first to get rid of Melo? We got back two similar expirings and a 2nd round pick.

    What did Melo bring OKC? what has CP3 brought his teams? CP3 would not be a great role model for our draft pick, or help elevate Mitch, Knox/Frank, and RJ?

    The man himself in Miami wants CP3 the guy can still bring it, he has value. He's just not our timetable, but he does bring to our team a level of play, a new culture we haven't seen in years.

    If this is true kind of tells us that Rose knows no superstar in FA in coming here in 2021........maybe we finally get it?
    Itís about playing hardball in trades instead of getting railroaded every time like we always do.

    CP3 is a great player. Heís also 35 with serious injury history, has missed plenty of games and playoff series in the past due to injuries and heís making nearly 45 mil a year.

    We canít just always hand over 20 year olds for guys who will be out of the league in 3 years. Yes change the culture but start there.

    Maybe we donít get their pick but honestly Randle/DSJ maybe Bullock take it or leave it imo.

  11. #1916
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,690
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Itís about playing hardball in trades instead of getting railroaded every time like we always do.

    CP3 is a great player. Heís also 35 with serious injury history, has missed plenty of games and playoff series in the past due to injuries and heís making nearly 45 mil a year.

    We canít just always hand over 20 year olds for guys who will be out of the league in 3 years. Yes change the culture but start there.

    Maybe we donít get their pick but honestly Randle/DSJ maybe Bullock take it or leave it imo.
    so your basically what it comes down to is saying you value Frank/Knox more than CP3 even at 35? At some point you have to draw that line and CP3 even for two years will bring a heck of a lot more to the team.

    No joke I would put a mask on go out in the streets and celebrate if we could trade Randle and Frank/Knox and Bullock for CP3........that would only eat 10m in cap this season..............but they aren't taking Randle that is a pipe dream.

    The only reason they would consider the trade for a player who played as well as he did is the money they would save.

  12. #1917
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,134
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Yeah because the lakers arenít contenders and the favorite to win it all. Man sometimes I wonder if you think before you click post. The Knicks NEVER have problems selling tickets. Paul would be the best point guard we had here since Frazier. You guys overthink everything. This isnít TMAC after the injuries this is a top 5-9 PG in the league still who can help the entire team.
    Are you trying to compare lebron to cp3

  13. #1918
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,978
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    so your basically what it comes down to is saying you value Frank/Knox more than CP3 even at 35? At some point you have to draw that line and CP3 even for two years will bring a heck of a lot more to the team.

    No joke I would put a mask on go out in the streets and celebrate if we could trade Randle and Frank/Knox and Bullock for CP3........that would only eat 10m in cap this season..............but they aren't taking Randle that is a pipe dream.

    The only reason they would consider the trade for a player who played as well as he did is the money they would save.
    I value the principle of not trading picks/prospects for 35 year olds with bad injury histories who are making 40 mil a year.

    Changing culture also means changing how our FO is viewed by others around the league in terms of how they deal with us in trades. Right now weíre viewed as straight up marks.

  14. #1919
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    31,654
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Are you trying to compare lebron to cp3
    No dumb dumb I legit just said what you said. You said lebron to the lakers was for tickets.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  15. #1920
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,134
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    No dumb dumb I legit just said what you said. You said lebron to the lakers was for tickets.
    K genius still no comparison

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •