Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 82 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2556
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    There is no lineup I want to see that has Frank starting. Not until he shows a lot more than what he has to this point. It will be a huge fail if we don’t totally upgrade the backcourt
    I agree. Our backcourt is clearly the priority for the Knicks this off season.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    i say that to say I think he will eventually be better from 3. He still finding his game but if he does he has all star potential. he did shoot 42% in college also. It's not like he's a finished product.
    I hear you, but we shouldn't pay a premium on what we think he can do/what he did in college. We should be giving up assets reflecting that he's been a mediocre long-range shooter (with the hopes that he can turn it around).

Its a big no on lauri for me he's not a bad player by any means but i dont wanna pay him whats he'd be asking for

Id much rather draft obi or look for a stretch 4 with the clips pick

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I hear you, but we shouldn't pay a premium on what we think he can do/what he did in college. We should be giving up assets reflecting that he's been a mediocre long-range shooter (with the hopes that he can turn it around).
    I mean you always pay a premium for younger players, but this is a guy that averaged 19 & 9 on 43/37/87 shooting last year so it's not like you're paying on all potential.

As he is now, he's worth 2 late 1st's easily even if he never improves.

I remember watching a game with Lauri vs Porzingis and thinking Lauri looked like the better prospect. I wouldn’t think twice about using some of those draft picks for him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PcZWFf_iRIM

Quote Originally Posted by 2010 or Bust View Post
    I remember watching a game with Lauri vs Porzingis and thinking Lauri looked like the better prospect. I wouldn’t think twice about using some of those draft picks for him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PcZWFf_iRIM
    I remember watching a game where Beasley single handedly beat George West and Melo OKC but I didn't think for sec he was better then them.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

I know this might sound crazy but how about we actually use our picks and develop our own players instead of always trading for other teams young players

If lauri was in this draft he'd go between 15 and 20 just trade dsj frank or knox and move up in the draft

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I know this might sound crazy but how about we actually use our picks and develop our own players instead of always trading for other teams young players
    We dont have anyone to develop though Leon rose is a agent Dolan is a dumbass and Perry likes PF whose developing here?

If lauri was in this draft he'd go between 15 and 20 just trade dsj frank or knox and move up in the draft
    lol what? he'd be top 3 easy. he went #7 in a much better draft.

we are not going to develop 10 picks in the next 5 years, we dont even have roster spots for that many young guys. you gotta cash some out at some point or else you get a Danny Ainge situation where he was offering 6 picks for Winslow.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    We dont have anyone to develop though Leon rose is a agent Dolan is a dumbass and Perry likes PF whose developing here?

Lol we dont have anyone to develop really

lol what? he'd be top 3 easy. he went #7 in a much better draft.
    Maybe 15 20 is a stretch but he'd definitely not go top 5 in this draft

we are not going to develop 10 picks in the next 5 years, we dont even have roster spots for that many young guys. you gotta cash some out at some point or else you get a Danny Ainge situation where he was offering 6 picks for Winslow.
    Sure we could if we let guys go bos did it and is still doing it now i mean besides rj mitch and maybe knox and frank who on our roster is a keeper

Maybe 15 20 is a stretch but he'd definitely not go top 5 in this draft
    I don’t see how you could say that

This draft class is bad. Fultz, Ball, Tatum, Fox all definitely had higher stock than anyone in this draft. Jackson and Isaac were comparable to a few of the guys in the mix for the top of the lottery this year
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-06-2020 at 07:01 PM.