Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2481
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Fantasy? Who’s?

I really hope the team looks nothing like that

What are you suggesting to give for Hayward? Assets of any kind? Would have to, otherwise why does Boston trade him?

How much are we getting to take CP3? The time to do that, if we were even entertaining it, was last season when he was traded first. Still makes little sense for us, except now OKC wouldn’t be as inclined to pay up to move him
    Obviously mine. I don't feel the need to debate w/u. That team is put together with just money, but only for a short period of time for very valuable pieces that this team needs badly....(without giving up ANY future picks or trading any youth).

I think this is a playoff team who plays the right way, shows youngsters how to play, and a team we give up nothing for except a few bucks. Like i said, it's my fantasy Knick team for a few months until something happens. I got nothing else except my imagination. Leave me be

CP3...His skills are always valuable... (2ys 88mill)
    RJ
    Hayward...3/100
    Toppin ...draft pick
    Mitch

I'm not thinking LaMello. I just can't imagine Knicks getting lucky enough for a top 3 pick so...

If Markkanen really wants out how much better of an offer are they going to get than two prospects and a draft pick. I know Smith jr and Knox haven’t panned out but they are far from developed. Both of them have time to figure it out. Smith and Lavine would be a pretty nice backcourt.

The Harris deal is the only one that I think is a stretch. If that’s the case I wouldn’t mind holding onto Randle. He would be just fine coming off the bench with Taj.

I don’t think we’ll land In the top three but I do think we have a great possibility to trade into it. Golden State is a team that I think will look to get out of the top three for cap reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010 or Bust View Post
    If Markkanen really wants out how much better of an offer are they going to get than two prospects and a draft pick. I know Smith jr and Knox haven’t panned out but they are far from developed. Both of them have time to figure it out. Smith and Lavine would be a pretty nice backcourt.

The Harris deal is the only one that I think is a stretch. If that’s the case I wouldn’t mind holding onto Randle. He would be just fine coming off the bench with Taj.
    Both those trades are stretches. The bulls are not taking two guys that look like busts and a late first for a Laurie. They will do much better or not move him. As for the other deal. Montrelll is better then Randle and I his value is actually as high as it’s ever been right now. On the other hand Randle value is down. I don’t see either offers even creating a conversation on the other end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Not everyone dumps the player who wants out for Dsjr and headline two max incoming months before the FA meeting even started.

Lauri wants a trade

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/l...an-per-report/

Wonder if Knox, DSJR & 2 firsts can get it done?

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    that's just about what I'd offer for Beasely, he's worth more than Brogdon so I might go around 4/100m.

Wood I'd pass on, just don't see it. If we got Beasely, go after a tough, high IQ stretch 4 like Saric instead for around $10m. Of course guys like Gallo would be higher on list but he'll cost a lot.
    4/100 is way too much.

I wouldn’t go over 4/85, and I think he can be had for less. Brogdon wasn’t worth Brogdon money so to go over that seems reckless.

Lauri wants a trade

I’d do it if they take the Clippers 1st and Dallas 1st.

Lauri wants a trade

We love trading with the Bulls so wouldn’t surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I’d do it if they take the Clippers 1st and Dallas 1st.
    maybe add the CHA 2nd rounder too. Really would love to go into next year with

Mitch
    Lauri
    RJ
    Frank
    Cole

realistic lineup.

If Lauri doesn't like chicago why would he like NY and why would knicks give up more for poor Kristaps?????

2 firsts for Markaanen?

Nah man. Pass on that

I’d do Randle, Knox, LAC 1st for Markkanen.

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

maybe add the CHA 2nd rounder too. Really would love to go into next year with

Mitch
    Lauri
    RJ
    Frank
    Cole

realistic lineup.
    That lineup is an improvement, but it doesn’t give me Wood.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    2 firsts for Markaanen?

Nah man. Pass on that
    Two late 1sts aren’t that valuable and the players we’re giving up aren’t worth anything. I’m not the biggest fan of Lauri, but he’s worth getting for that package because of his upside and floor-spacing.