Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 426 of 487 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 7296
    Yall keep talking about what type of player must be around RJ, he's only played one year. His game is going to have to grow and his shooting must improve regardless of who we bring in. If Mitch's ceiling is Capella, that's fine with me. I'm looking for Mitch to develop some moves in the post, but I'm not gonna be down on him if he doesn't become some stretch 5. People focus so much on RJ, Mitch, and Randle's shooting, NEWS FLASH WE WERE A PITIFUL 3POINT SHOOTING TEAM AS A WHOLE. All our current players shooting must improve and we have to go get some shot-makers. I'm not going to pass up a legit talent who may not be a 3pt marksman, simply because RJ was inefficient last year.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    He canít compete for a ring. No team thatís going for a ring is gonna be able to afford his contract where it makes sense for okc. We donít NEED cp3 lol but if Chris Paul can be had for cheap and he can help groom our future PG and RJ itís worth it
    I hate it when people state their opinions like they are facts. Lets see what you say when he ends up with a contender. We aint getting CP3 cheap, aint how life works.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    I hate it when people state their opinions like they are facts. Lets see what you say when he ends up with a contender. We aint getting CP3 cheap, aint how life works.
    I mean what contender has 44 million to match salaries ? Itís not An opinion that itíll be very difficult for a true contender to get cp3
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I mean what contender has 44 million to match salaries ? Itís not An opinion that itíll be very difficult for a true contender to get cp3
    Lol mil can easily do it thers literally a bunch of articles talking about it but your clueless like usual

Salary isnt so much the issue, as length of deals and OKC liking what they get back.

Salary isnt so much the issue, as length of deals and OKC liking what they get back.
    Depends what their motivation is. Is it quality of return, or financially driven

I still say itís crazy to think they can get value back for him. Or get someone to take that contract. But who knows

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Lol mil can easily do it thers literally a bunch of articles talking about it but your clueless like usual
    why would the thunder take on Bledsoeís contract. And second it says they are unlikely to pursue fool. Get a grip
    Last edited by xxplayerxx23; 09-17-2020 at 03:55 PM.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Yeah Iím sure they donít wanna take 3 year deals back when Paulís is 2 years. They probably prefer exprings which makes the deal tough for a contender. Maybe Miami loses here and thinks heís the final piece we donít know but as of now the Knicks are in the drivers seat if they want him. I canít see many teams throwing young talent or picks towards an old guy like Paul on a 2 year big deal
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Yeah Iím sure they donít wanna take 3 year deals back when Paulís is 2 years. They probably prefer exprings which makes the deal tough for a contender. Maybe Miami loses here and thinks heís the final piece we donít know but as of now the Knicks are in the drivers seat if they want him. I canít see many teams throwing young talent or picks towards an old guy like Paul on a 2 year big deal
    If they want to get rid of the money we are the best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    If they want to get rid of the money we are the best bet.
    Weíre theyíre best bet all together. Weíre foolish enough to give assets picks and salary relief all in one lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Weíre theyíre best bet all together. Weíre foolish enough to give assets picks and salary relief all in one lol
    OKC can have their cake, and eat it too

We should not give up all three. Randle and Knox or Randle and DSJ and cap relief. Or just Randle and cap relief. Those are my max offers if they do not like it, trade him somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    We should not give up all three. Randle and Knox or Randle and DSJ and cap relief. Or just Randle and cap relief. Those are my max offers if they do not like it, trade him somewhere else.
    Donít disagree just know how the Knicks run things lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    OKC can have their cake, and eat it too
    I think we end up overpaying for Paul but something tells me weíre gonna have a solid team next year
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I think we end up overpaying for Paul but something tells me weíre gonna have a solid team next year
    To be honest, at this point, if we wind up heading in the right direction without doing something too stupid, Iíll take it. I mean we all BS here about preferences, but letís at least do stuff that makes sense. I can live with that

Sign or trade for guys that fit, donít give up the house. And draft a damn guard
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-17-2020 at 05:27 PM.