Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 425 of 487 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 7294
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    First off that aint my damn president lol. Being able to move Randle to improve a position we have been weak at for ages. Draft picks are fine, but eventually we gotta get legit ballers. The disrespect for Westbrook is unreal. Yall can waste yall time posting CP3 deals all day every day, but I'll be good with Westbrook. What make yall think CP3 wanna end his last good years being the president of the Big Brothers Program? CP3 wants to compete for a ring, not even debatable.
    I like Westbrook just not for this team. I think he is even more than a compete now player than Paul. I am one of the few that Paul is not a win now player and more of a culture setter in playing smart, tough basketball plus he fills the need at PG and most important he can shoot. I think if we are serious about RJ and Mitch being core parts(I know that can change) everyone from this point needs to be able to shoot. With our floor spacing Westbrook would be less effective on this team.

if u add Westbrook you have to trade rj westy could still be good but he needs to be surrounded by shooters now that makes no sense but we are the knicks hypothetically this would be a good team

Westy
    Beal
    Vassell
    Mook
    Mitch

btw mook should be affordable now with the clips early exit

I was a huge Westbrook fan , and still am, but it is amazing that dude hasnt learned to slow down and play with a little more control by now.

I mean seriously, wtf is that dude even doing half the time?

Its impossible to figure out how to play with that guy imo.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    btw mook should be affordable now with the clips early exit
    He fit better with the clips than pg did, I really think pg could end up on the trade market.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    He fit better with the clips than pg did, I really think pg could end up on the trade market.
    I'd rather westy than pg13 he hasn't looked the same since he injured his soldier

Mook is a free agent and they don't have his bird rights he should be an easy get and he's way cheaper than bertans or gallo

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I was a huge Westbrook fan , and still am, but it is amazing that dude hasnt learned to slow down and play with a little more control by now.

I mean seriously, wtf is that dude even doing half the time?

Its impossible to figure out how to play with that guy imo.
    Heís just not effective unless heís going full speed/max effort 100%. Thatís his edge on everyone, unfortunately that is never going to mesh well with most other top level players.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKnicks View Post
    NBA Most Valuable Player (2017)
    9◊ NBA All-Star (2011Ė2013, 2015Ė2020)
    2◊ NBA All-Star Game MVP (2015, 2016)
    2◊ All-NBA First Team (2016, 2017)
    5◊ All-NBA Second Team (2011Ė2013, 2015, 2018)
    2◊ All-NBA Third Team (2019, 2020)
    2◊ NBA scoring champion (2015, 2017)
    2◊ NBA assists leader (2018, 2019)

Only Butler is a straight winner ???

Westbrook is underrated for not being a good shooter, but still one of the best PGs in the league.

In an trade that didn't lead us to pick8, Barrett and Mitch...

I would make the deal !!!

pick27, pick38, picks Mavs 21 and 23 + DSJ or Frank + Bullock + Knox + Randle... who knows ?

Westbrook
    Harris (FA)
    Barrett
    M.Morris (FA)
    Mitch

+ pick8 (best player available)
    You wanan give all that for him? Lol come one now I wouldnít even give a single first for him. Heís a trash can loser that doesnít care about anything other than his statS down 29 talking to rondo about doubling him. Come on now
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

First off that aint my damn president lol. Being able to move Randle to improve a position we have been weak at for ages. Draft picks are fine, but eventually we gotta get legit ballers. The disrespect for Westbrook is unreal. Yall can waste yall time posting CP3 deals all day every day, but I'll be good with Westbrook. What make yall think CP3 wanna end his last good years being the president of the Big Brothers Program? CP3 wants to compete for a ring, not even debatable.
    Heís everyoneís president.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Iím all for those oubre trade rumors. One can hope they are true.

Trade for Paul sign FVV trade for oubre
    Draft cole
    Resign Dotson
    Trade up from 27 for poku
    Paul/cole (gets 25 mins playing both spots)
    Fvv/Frank
    RJ/Dotson
    Oubre /Iggy
    Mitch /Poku

Thatís a team I like
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Heís everyoneís president.
    Not mine player.

Of course CP3 is what we need and the perfect fit. I was posting CP3 trade proposals waaaay before it got popular. I remember back when most of this forum was blasting going for CP3, that's why I can't take a lot of yall serious. OKC will make us bet against ourselves and give up waay too much for CP3, then most yall will be calling it the worst trade ever come draft time next year.
    If you were CP3 would you want to come to the Knicks or compete for a ring?

Not mine player.
    Sure is lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Of course CP3 is what we need and the perfect fit. I was posting CP3 trade proposals waaaay before it got popular. I remember back when most of this forum was blasting going for CP3, that's why I can't take a lot of yall serious. OKC will make us bet against ourselves and give up waay too much for CP3, then most yall will be calling it the worst trade ever come draft time next year.
    He canít compete for a ring. No team thatís going for a ring is gonna be able to afford his contract where it makes sense for okc. We donít NEED cp3 lol but if Chris Paul can be had for cheap and he can help groom our future PG and RJ itís worth it
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Not many are saying they want CP3. Itís not popular. Doesnít make sense. More like we are accepting a dumb move like that is coming

But if I had to pick between him or Westbrook, Iíd take him. Rather take none of the above
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-17-2020 at 02:54 PM.