Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 421 of 488 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 7308
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    It's so unbelievably dumb and short sighted that I think we would do it
    I dont really have an opinion yet, I hate shortcut teams.

But if it was a trade for cp3, and than another trade for another key piece, and than sign a key free agent or two, and than add your lottery pick, than suddenly were looking at a completely new roster, that I'd bet a lot of posters here would like.

So trading for cp3 by himself doesnt mean much, if it's true, it probably means a major roster overhaul will follow.

Paul
    Fvv
    RJ
    Vassell
    Mitch

Not loving that tbh
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Paul
    Fvv
    RJ
    Vassell
    Mitch

Not loving that tbh
    I kinda am. You have another max slot in 2021 too, along with so many assets (RJ, Vassell, #27, #38, 2021 pick, Dallas picks).

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I kinda am. You have another max slot in 2021 too, along with so many assets (RJ, Vassell, #27, #38, 2021 pick, Dallas picks).
    Wouldnít be awful I just think Iíd rather take a shot on Beasley who would be cheaper and younger but yeah would have a shot at playoffs much better shooting
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Wouldnít be awful I just think Iíd rather take a shot on Beasley who would be cheaper and younger but yeah would have a shot at playoffs much better shooting
    How much cheaper do you think Beasley is going to be? He's a RFA and I doubt Minnesota's letting him walk for anything other than an overpay.

And this is a guy who's started 33 games in 4 years, versus a guy who was a key figure on a championship team last year. I like Beasley, but I think it would be kind of shortsighted to overlook FVV just because we like Beasley more given the very real possibility we have no shot of signing Beasley.

How much cheaper do you think Beasley is going to be? He's a RFA and I doubt Minnesota's letting him walk for anything other than an overpay.

And this is a guy who's started 33 games in 4 years, versus a guy who was a key figure on a championship team last year. I like Beasley, but I think it would be kind of shortsighted to overlook FVV just because we like Beasley more given the very real possibility we have no shot of signing Beasley.
    If they are letting him go at all, would likely be they arenít trying to pay a significant price for him

I donít think 22 per will make Toronto flinch. Itís going to take more than that to make him consider leaving

If it was that range for Beasley, Iíd do it

Weíre gonna have the best backcourt in the entire 6 foot and under league 😜

Just playin, theyíd be pretty badass together but I doubt we get both. Iíll be surprised if we get one of them but weíll see

Fvv is probably gonna cost 25 while Beasley I think you can put together a contract around 20. Heís younger great shooter. Iím not against fvv just think Beasley is a guy that fits a little better
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    I know the Bucks ainít going to pull of a Paul trade, so that knocks off 1 team. If there is any team that will want his services would be a playoff team. If none of those team will even consider making a move like that, then itís a 1 team race the Knicks.
    At one point the Clippers were interested but they have nothing to trade after the PG3 trade

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    If I had to pick..

Just overpay Freddy and letís move on with this
    Agreed

New 2019-20 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

CP3 and FVV would be a dream backcourt scenario.

Both guys are short, but great defenders, shooters, and leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    CP3 and FVV would be a dream backcourt scenario.

Both guys are short, but great defenders, shooters, and leaders.
    I agree. If Lowry-FVV can work, why couldn't CP3-FVV work?

I'd be 100% down for it as long as we don't go crazy in the trade for CP3 and in the FVV contract.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    At one point the Clippers were interested but they have nothing to trade after the PG3 trade
    They could trade pg.

I know most will gasp at the idea of trading him, but I didnt see anything that made me think clippers need him or that he really enjoyed being on that team.

It wouldnt be a easy decision to trade him but I think it's on the table.

I don't see toronto letting FVV go. They have never been a free agent destination and have had to get all their best players through draft or trade.

Just dont see him leaving toronto.

I agree. If Lowry-FVV can work, why couldn't CP3-FVV work?

I'd be 100% down for it as long as we don't go crazy in the trade for CP3 and in the FVV contract.
    Yeah and CP3 is better than Lowry.

Both are basically the same age too.