Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1240
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,393
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    I'm warming up to the idea Van Fleet and my "pie in the sky" is Ingram...
    I donít even want to think about Ingram, as I dont see a way they dont match for him

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,834
    A Alonzo Trier sighting! I thought he was extinct.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,298
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    A Alonzo Trier sighting! I thought he was extinct.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is the truth? This mysterious benching for no good reason, is the most suspicious and unnecessary player move by 2 coaches, that I've seen in a long time, especially for a 2nd yr player. He had to break team code or why won't someone get an answer from mgt on this?

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    What is the truth? This mysterious benching for no good reason, is the most suspicious and unnecessary player move by 2 coaches, that I've seen in a long time, especially for a 2nd yr player. He had to break team code or why won't someone get an answer from mgt on this?
    He most of did something that upper level mgt doesn't want to get out. I feel at this point they have a agreement. Everyone keeps there mouths shut and Trier gets to walk and try to be an NBA player elsewhere next year. He is a 2 year player and BY FAR the most well rounded offensive guard the team has and he never plays. After watching Frank and DSJ all year I think he is easily the best guard prospect on the team unless you count RJ as a guard.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,263
    Here's hoping Leon Rose has a plan to finally bring stars back to NY.

  6. #336
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,263
    Van Vleet would be a real nice pick up...definitely a starting point guard with a mentality that screams NY
    He just turned 25 years old yesterday.

    my ideal starting line up for next season would be:

    Pg - van vleet
    sg - lamelo ball
    sf - barrett
    pf - Anthony DAvis
    c - Mitch

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,393
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Van Vleet would be a real nice pick up...definitely a starting point guard with a mentality that screams NY
    He just turned 25 years old yesterday.

    my ideal starting line up for next season would be:

    Pg - van vleet
    sg - lamelo ball
    sf - barrett
    pf - Anthony DAvis
    c - Mitch
    Would that even be possible, cap wise?

    Figuring with roster holds, and our 2 first rounders, we could have at max around 50M I think. That would mean FVV at 15M, unless we somehow shed a few Mil somewhere, or one of those teams did a sign/trade with us.

    Besides the question of would they come

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    7,196
    Not really getting the Van Vleet noise - If he's as good as you guys make him out to be. Why isn't Toronto going to keep him? Why would he leave an East contender with Siakam to join us?

    Toronto will have cap for days, Gasol, Ibaka & VV open up $60mln - Lowry entering his last year at 30mln. Seems like the perfect time to lock up your starting point guard for the next 4 years

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    7,196
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Van Vleet would be a real nice pick up...definitely a starting point guard with a mentality that screams NY
    He just turned 25 years old yesterday.

    my ideal starting line up for next season would be:

    Pg - van vleet
    sg - lamelo ball
    sf - barrett
    pf - Anthony DAvis
    c - Mitch
    How we getting Davis?

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Not really getting the Van Vleet noise - If he's as good as you guys make him out to be. Why isn't Toronto going to keep him? Why would he leave an East contender with Siakam to join us?

    Toronto will have cap for days, Gasol, Ibaka & VV open up $60mln - Lowry entering his last year at 30mln. Seems like the perfect time to lock up your starting point guard for the next 4 years
    Exactly. The amount of money it would take to make him leave is likely a huge overpay. Makes no sense

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,556
    Smh only sign stars to a max smh some of u guys will never learn

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    7,196
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Exactly. The amount of money it would take to make him leave is likely a huge overpay. Makes no sense
    4yrs/100-120mln I would think

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    4yrs/100-120mln I would think
    Yeah, Iíd bet that would do it. And I also bet we would regret that..

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    7,196
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Yeah, Iíd bet that would do it. And I also bet we would regret that..
    Lol yeah I'm good on that

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,062
    VanVleetís a guy who is amazing in the system and players with which he is surrounded. Bring him to the Knicks and pay him near max $ and weíll be regretting it. If we had solid pieces already on the team it would be a worth the risk, but this team is so far off competing that it doesnít make a lick of sense.

Page 23 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •