Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 314 of 446 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 6687
  1. #4696
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,575
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    lal
    lac
    gsw
    utah
    hou
    por
    no
    mem
    pho

    hahahahhahahahaha the bototm half hahahahahha
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  2. #4697
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,575
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Wood will make us forget all about KP
    No he wonít. Maybe if he played in the Gleague
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  3. #4698
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,248
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    hahahahhahahahaha the bototm half hahahahahha
    Word i forgot about okc so add that to the list also

  4. #4699
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Dallas one of the best offensive teams vs Milwaukee, the best defensive team.

    Really good game. Hardaway Jr went 3-11 but had some great looks. I was listening to Rick Carlisle who talked about how the Knicks misused Tim Hardaway Jr. Shocking. I know.

    TJ Warren, is he real? Leading scorer in the bubble.
    mil is the worst at guarding the 3 point line in the nba

  5. #4700
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    mil is the worst at guarding the 3 point line in the nba
    This is true. However the Mavs were 17 for 53 from beyond the 3-point arc.

    The Mavs are really good at offensive rebounding. They had a lot of second and third shot attempts against the Grecian formula.

    I must stand corrected. Van Gundy said the Bucks were the best defensive team but in reality the Bucks are #8 in pts allowed.

  6. #4701
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,922
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Luka is not human
    My god, is there a bigger flopper and crier in the league? Someone has to remind these guys that this isn't eruo soccer.

  7. #4702
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    My god, is there a bigger flopper and crier in the league? Someone has to remind these guys that this isn't eruo soccer.
    Yea james harden

  8. #4703
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Yea james harden
    Ya got me on there. Both rely on their crafty ball handle to get into spots and then literally jump into their defender, and they get the call. The acting is a joke and it slowed for a while but it appears to be picking up again. Throwing your head backward anytime some touches these 250 lb men gets annoying.

  9. #4704
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Ya got me on there. Both rely on their crafty ball handle to get into spots and then literally jump into their defender, and they get the call. The acting is a joke and it slowed for a while but it appears to be picking up again. Throwing your head backward anytime some touches these 250 lb men gets annoying.
    They have always rewarded players for doing that, unfortunately. Was never more evident than when we watched Melo here. Dude didnít get half the calls he should have, because he didnít flail around. I remember watching the headband get knocked off his head, and still not getting the call

    No one wants to see it, but itís smart for them to do

  10. 08-09-2020, 09:22 AM

  11. #4705
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,922
    Once again ladies and gents, Knicks should limit their off-season moves and just bring out the kids all yr like a full yr try out. Maybe they'll build value for a trade or maybe they'll show growth and keep-ability

    NBA analysts have already placed the Knicks low in the lottery next yr, regardless of what we do this summer so play Iggy, Knox, DSjr, Frank, and this yrs picks, and see who can play and who can't. If they all suck, great, give us a great lottery pick (great draft with Franchise PG and Wings) and if a couple of them shine, you know who to focus on and who to simply let go right before a big FA summer.

    In other words, stand down and do almost nothing except draft extremely well. It's time for the Knicks to stop preaching patience and start practicing it.
    Last edited by Bivory; 08-09-2020 at 09:29 AM.

  12. #4706
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    My god, is there a bigger flopper and crier in the league? Someone has to remind these guys that this isn't eruo soccer.
    That last play before overtime Luka wasn't fouled lol even van gundy said it
    Last edited by east fb knicks; 08-09-2020 at 12:16 PM.

  13. #4707
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Once again ladies and gents, Knicks should limit their off-season moves and just bring out the kids all yr like a full yr try out. Maybe they'll build value for a trade or maybe they'll show growth and keep-ability

    NBA analysts have already placed the Knicks low in the lottery next yr, regardless of what we do this summer so play Iggy, Knox, DSjr, Frank, and this yrs picks, and see who can play and who can't. If they all suck, great, give us a great lottery pick (great draft with Franchise PG and Wings) and if a couple of them shine, you know who to focus on and who to simply let go right before a big FA summer.

    In other words, stand down and do almost nothing except draft extremely well. It's time for the Knicks to stop preaching patience and start practicing it.
    that would be the smart thing to do unfortunately we have the dumbest owner in sports so 🙄

  14. #4708
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,922
    To move up in the draft, should the Knicks consider taking the 3/95 mill contract of Wiggins off GS's hands? Even though Wigginis is playing better, I think GS would rather have that cash available the next few yrs to "win now". I doubt GS can get rid of Green (unless Knicks need to swap and move from 6 to 2 in the draft to get LaMelo..lol..)

    But a swap of 5 to 3 or 4 to 2, including a trade of Wiggins for Randle and exp., and Knicks give up one of their late firsts?? Is that crazy?

  15. #4709
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    To move up in the draft, should the Knicks consider taking the 3/95 mill contract of Wiggins off GS's hands? Even though Wigginis is playing better, I think GS would rather have that cash available the next few yrs to "win now". I doubt GS can get rid of Green (unless Knicks need to swap and move from 6 to 2 in the draft to get LaMelo..lol..)

    But a swap of 5 to 3 or 4 to 2, including a trade of Wiggins for Randle and exp., and Knicks give up one of their late firsts?? Is that crazy?
    If Iím looking at everything correctly, even shedding Wiggins contract wouldnít allow them to do much in the way of adding pieces. They will still be looking to contend. Iíd assume they would be looking to trade him for another actual good player. Otherwise they would be better off with him. Or if anything, a Sign and Trade plus assets to get them a player they want from FA. While Iím not saying the tax is irrelevant, obviously they arenít as afraid of it as other teams
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 08-09-2020 at 01:42 PM.

  16. #4710
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,628
    If GS wins the lottery...

    Wiggins and #1 pick for

    Mitch and Randle

    Knicks take Ball #1 and Wiseman or Okongwo with their pick.

    Could still trade up the Clipper pick for Lewis or Poku...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •