Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 299 of 434 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 6509
    You don't need to trade for a star when one is sitting right in front of your face. Sign one of the best point forwards in the league, who can take pressure away from a young rookie PG by doing the play making, shows RJ , Knox, and Iggy how to play point forward the right way, and is a dog.

Give Hayward 3/100mill..... How could you be all about giving up anything of value for CP3 and pay him 2yrs/85mill but be against the say Hay kid? Btw, he plays the 3 and 4, two positions the Knicks have no idea what they're doing with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    You don't need to trade for a star when one is sitting right in front of your face. Sign one of the best point forwards in the league, who can take pressure away from a young rookie PG by doing the play making, shows RJ , Knox, and Iggy how to play point forward the right way, and is a dog.

Give Hayward 3/100mill..... How could you be all about giving up anything of value for CP3 and pay him 2yrs/85mill but be against the say Hay kid? Btw, he plays the 3 and 4, two positions the Knicks have no idea what they're doing with.
    Yeah that makes sense. Way overpay for a non-star 30 year old, who pretty much plays the 3, which is where RJ should play. Heís good, yes, but not 30+ M good. Werenít you just saying you wanted to go all young, forget the vets? And now burn 30M on that?

If we were already kinda good, and needed a 3, then I could see it. But not this team. And is he even opting out? Iím sure for 30+ a year he would, because thereís no way heís ever getting near that

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Yeah that makes sense. Way overpay for a non-star 30 year old, who pretty much plays the 3, which is where RJ should play. Heís good, yes, but not 30+ M good. Werenít you just saying you wanted to go all young, forget the vets? And now burn 30M on that?

If we were already kinda good, and needed a 3, then I could see it. But not this team
    Yes, we should stay young. But all reports are that the Knicks want vets and potentially, high priced ones ike Lavine and CP3. The point is if you're going to go get vets..and high paid ones, why wouldn't you try for a player who's just as good as CP3 or Lavine at their position, and not give up any assets?

Stop worrying about where RJ is going to play. Did Boston worry about that with Tatum, Brown, and Hay? I dont expect you to get this.

Yes, we should stay young. But all reports are that the Knicks want vets and potentially, high priced ones ike Lavine and CP3. The point is if you're going to go get vets..and high paid ones, why wouldn't you try for a player who's just as good as CP3 or Lavine at their position, and not give up any assets?

Stop worrying about where RJ is going to play. Did Boston worry about that with Tatum, Brown, and Hay? I dont expect you to get this.
    I am worried. Only because if we want him to actually play well, we need to put him where heís supposed to be

All those guys on Boston are better than RJ

And Lavine is 25, not 30. Big difference

RJ's best position is the 2 right now, imo. He uses his strength more often than not which plays better against smaller guys. Forcing RJ to the 3 because of his shooting is playing into his weakness, not his strength. You still have to know how to shoot playing SF fellas.

RJ's best position is the 2 right now, imo. He uses his strength more often than not which plays better against smaller guys. Forcing RJ to the 3 because of his shooting is playing into his weakness, not his strength. You still have to know how to shoot playing SF fellas.
    Itís irrelevant. Because if he doesnít learn to shoot, he wonít be that good. And we always talk about spacing, so what good is a Shooting guard that canít shoot? He would then need to be able to do his thing on the bigger SFs, or else whatís the point of keeping him

Donít get it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Itís irrelevant. Because if he doesnít learn to shoot, he wonít be that good. And we always talk about spacing, so what good is a Shooting guard that canít shoot? He would then need to be able to do his thing on the bigger SFs, or else whatís the point of keeping him

Donít get it yet?
    Does anyone get this??

Does anyone get this??
    Try reading it. If we need to keep hiding his lack of shooting, heís not that good. If heís not good enough to create without a size advantage, heís not that good. If heís going to be limited shooting the ball, letís see what he can do at SF, and put an actual 2 guard next to him, and let him stay in the midrange/post where he wants to be, and see what happens?

We could just let guys play ďpositionlessĒ and play wherever, sure. But why not try and actually have a legit 5 out there?

And how about that Boston stuff you brought up, avoided answering?
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 08-03-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Hayward isnít opting out you can forget that ****.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Hayward isnít opting out you can forget that ****.
    If he had 100mill waiting for him, I bet he would opt out.

If he had 100mill waiting for him, I bet he would opt out.
    Yeah well I bet he doesnít opt out lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I like Hayward really good player. Heís not A number 1 or 2 option on a championship team though. Maybe a #2 next to Giannis or someone like that I guess
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I like Hayward really good player. Heís not A number 1 or 2 option on a championship team though. Maybe a #2 next to Giannis or someone like that I guess
    No idea why you would say that. He's as solid a 2 as you can get imo. Hes a guy you give the ball when the game is on the line to make something happen. He gets shots for himself or others and he does it at a very efficient clip.

Btw, Hayward might be the number 2 option on a championship team right now for all we know. When the Celts absolutely need a hoop, they run Hayward off a pick at least half the time. Just watch them play and you'll immediately see Haywards value. You guys look at numbers and say he's a 4th option and it couldn't be further from the truth.

Btw, of all the guys we've been talking about that are possibly available, I can't see a more attractive player that a star would want to play with, than Hay... and that includes CP3 and Lavine.
    Last edited by Bivory; 08-03-2020 at 01:26 PM.

Yeah well I bet he doesnít opt out lol
    Hopefully because the only team that would be willing to do something like that (us) doesnít..

I like Hayward but I also donít see him opting out. Just think thereís an 80-90% chance heís in a Celtics Jersey next season.

Itís similar to Malik Beasley. There are just certain guys who I donít see leaving their current teams.